Anyone else find watching anime movies extremely boring compared to watching real actors and sets...

Anyone else find watching anime movies extremely boring compared to watching real actors and sets, watching them act out their lines

Kiki's delivery service is UNWATCHABLE

>dubs

Why don't you go with something rotascoped?
Its got the worst of both mediums and you are guaranteed to be uncomfortable for the entire thing!

How many dicks do you suck in a normal day OP ?

Nice try.

I thought Castle In The Sky was boring as fuck. I was going to do a Ghibli marathon because I haven't seen any of them but I gave up after that.

the only good Ghibli are となりのトトロ, 火垂るの墓 and もののけ姫

>This is the average fan of these movies

Yeah, they are just clichés we have seen before but with slight tweaks that makes idiots think it's creative and important.

English, lad

>tfw recognized Totoro by the moon-runes
I almost feel like a weeb

Totoro, Grave of the fireflies and Mononoke

Oh, agree with this

I find movies in general to be so boring they're unwatchable

Some are ok

my neighbor totoro and princess mononoke

Sounds like a case of ADHD

i usually disagree with stereotypes for a fuck load of media but i can honestly agree that anime is for beta neckbeard plebs

obviously there are well functioning people who also enjoy anime but there's a slim chance you're one of them is all i'm saying

I read plenty of books, don't have an attention span problem

Movies are just boring

ADD-riddled pleb

after I ejaculate they become very boring.

Most of animation is surreal escapism, so yeah.

reminder that the target audience for Miyazaki's films is normally young girls. Kiki, Totoro and Spirited Away are all about coming of age so as a kid its very enjoyable.

That being said try Porco Posso or Nausicaa.

Pleb detected.

>Kiki unwatchable
If you can get beyond that it's a bit girly, it is really enjoyable