What happens to the jizz when they turn off the holodeck program? does it just fall to the floor?

what happens to the jizz when they turn off the holodeck program? does it just fall to the floor?

It's instantly teleported to your moms mouth

kek

If it's anything like food and drinks, it gets "recycled" like left over utensils, such as plates, cups, silverware, and left over food.

Protein for the food synthesizer.

Fucking done

There's an alien race that uses it as food.

Also Wesley.

Barclay has to mop it out every night.

so my chocolate sundae could be riker's jizz?

You have no idea where them molecules have been, or how many times been recycled. lol

Hell, you could be eating something that has been a part of Odo (deep space 9)

You don't question 24th century holodeck technology, but you do question the autocleaning system?

It klings on the walls.

>implyig the entire ship isnt covered in Riker

>Also Wesley.
You got me with that one.

15% Riker. 80% Wesley 5% Worf

AND 100% REASON TO REMEMBER THE NAME!

So, hasperat then?

klingons do not masturbate!

How big a problem do you think it is of people hacking the security controls of the holodeck to run illegal programs- like child fucking and shit?

Bullshit they don't! With the kind of testosterone they've got to send them into hyper puberty, they've gotta be jackin' it at least twice a day.

>implying child fucking would be illegal in the Federation

I don't think that's much of a problem. Between being a paramilitary organization and having a ship psychologist, I can imagine that the really broken people are sorted out before they can get their hands on something dangerous like a phase rifle.

Klingons wouldn't need to masturbate, if they wanted to fuck they'd just take it by force. Like they do everything else.

you honorless petaq, masturbation is for weak-minded fools and ferengi!

> the really broken people are sorted out

I sense semen...

>seamen
duh, they're on a ship!

yes but since its a spaceship they're spacemen not semen (the women too)

It deconstructs. The deck is also scrubbed at a cellular level

Riker doesn't use the holodeck, he's constantly on Risa...

No wonder they're all so pissed off all the time

but if you put your dick out from a spaceship into space won't it suck like a bitch?

How does the deck not accidentally scrub the crew members themselves? Does it scrub off microorganisms from crew left inside it when it turns off?

It kind of squints and holds its thumb up.

UV-light and mico-laser. it's photon based after all.

that only kills the sperm, it wouldn't get rid of the jizz.

i was going to say it probably kills off anything that isn't alive, but then... sperm is technically alive, AND it has human dna, so it can't just kill off non-human things... and what if it's on a crew member? how would it distinguish molecularly between the person and the jizz?
>female crewmembers walking out of the holodeck covered in jizz
>"i TOLD you not to jizz on me, the holodeck can't clean that!"
>"i'm going to go have a shower now"

that works the same way the teleporter does