Frendly neighborhood drunk Satanist, ask me questions

Frendly neighborhood drunk Satanist, ask me questions.

For every (relevant) question, I take a drink!

does Lucifer live forever?

is there a difference between Lucifer and Satan?

Why are you a faggot?

How's 8th grade going?

Do you actually believe in Satan as some sort of entity, or is it just a metaphor.

It's a metaphor for sucking dicks

Do you shave your ass?

Theistic or Laveyan?

Nothing is eternal, but I suspect Lucifer is damn close.

Do you study the blade?

That depends on who you talk to, I view Lucifer as an aspect of the Adversary

Pretty well, they still don't suspect I'm in my 20's. the pussy is real tight.

Entity babi

No

LaVeyans aren't the only Atheistic satanists (unfortunately) but I'm a theist.

I wish I'd studied the blockchain

who is the one true god?

Curious. What is the benefit of being a Satanist?

Yourself

>I view Lucifer as an aspect of the Adversary
But Lucifer is literally the bringer of light. Does that mean you prefer darkness?

One big one is indulging in the 7 "deadly" sins as preached by the Christian Church. By doing as you please, it results in physical, emotional, or spiritual gratification.

well that's good news

Mr President, why are you on Sup Forums again? You're supposed to be busy bankrupting the country.

Have you ever sacrificed a human to our Lord Satan? And do you not only disobey the 7 commandments though do you also disobey everything else the bible says that are evil and sinful?

Ahem has lucifer become a woman? Seeing as how androgyny has become such a prevelant thing. I think that the love affair that happened before the fall has gotten hotter. Do you think that she has always been lucy or did this happen after the fall? or is it possible that she takes on many forms? Also YesWeCan Backwards

Is satan real or symbolic?

Isis is the true god. Lilith.

How should I insulate my attic rafters? Converting the attic to a bedroom for the girls, but the rafters are 2x4s and I need to keep a decent air gap between the exterior wall and insulation.. Just install baffle rafters?

How did you get into it? Suggested reading? Videos?

Light and dark are different sides of the same coin, why should I prefer either?

What's the point in all that?

fo rizzle

plywood, insulation, drywall I guess.

Make sure the rafters are at least 16" on center before insulating. For ceiling insulation I recommend fiberglass insulation, Owens Corning for example, makes some quality material. Make sure that you cannot see the rafters through the insulation, as that indicates inadequate insulation. Depending on your location, a vapor barrier may be useful to install as well to prevent premature mold or mildew formation. Now you are good to go!

The Satanic Bible is nice, NAOS, if you feel like getting a little nazi, beyond that, find yourself a basic occult curriculum with an emphasis on Chaos - Chaos isn't terribly relevant to Satanism, but it is effective.

So youre not actually a heathen to God?

Gee, Thanks Satan!

Check'd

I should point out that OP is a theistic observer, meaning that he veiws Satan as an actual diet or entity that he worships. The vast majority of Satanists are LaVeyan and do not uphold this view. Satan is more of a symbol and not actually worshiped. LaVeyans view themselves as a god and instead live to fulfill their desires based on what gratifies themselves.

Diety*

cool thanks, i have kinda slept on satanism/nihilism while looking into most other religions. was planning on giving it a go. I like the imagery and ritual aesthetic.

dieting?

No problem. Hey, since I'm here, do you have a moment to hear about the good word?

I absolutely indulge in the big 7, and have the same amount of gratification.

Is it only beneficial if you still have the restricting constructs of Christianity?

God, in the christian sense, is irrelevant.

observer?

I love how you lot all like to point out that the vast majority of satanists are LaVeyan when your version of a headcount is about as scientific as TSTs, and ours is about as reliable as my drunk ass discussing gnome theory.

Well.. Since you helped out with my remodeling question.. Shit yes I do!

That's what drew me to it originally. Blasphemy has a power of its own.

Sins are one of those things that someone came up with to make you feel bad about enjoying life. Indulging in them is being human and is absolutely delightful.

Check'd

Uh, yeah. Observer. You are observing a certain sect of a religion. Pretty straight forward terminology.

Also, I lol'd at your point of reference on head counts. I wasn't trying to be facetious, but it has been my experience that most Satanists I have spoken too, IRL or online identify as Laveyan. I have no statistics to back me up, but that's because there are none. I'm sure it's just a matter of what side of the fence your on even though we still are in the same yard.

Oh my...well, I uh, I have never made it this far. I usually just get the door closed on me. Want to just grab a beer instead?

>why should I prefer either?
So, like Lucifer's job was just to flip the coin over?
Not even the Buddhists are this facile.

I'll just suck your rod instead.

Check'd

Well, I'll never turn down a free BJ. No homo though. My non-gender specific platonic partner who happens to have a benis would kill me if I did something gay.

In the least condescending way, what makes you believe in Satan? Any cool back story?

I mean, I run into mostly theists, but at least we can both agree that TST is a bunch of cucks?

"Light" and "Dark" are just as infantile as "Good" and "Evil".

Chaote, went a little too deep into a paradigm, found that I actually believed it and found it more useful than belief-flopping.

Definitely. TST gives us a bad image.