Today I'm listening to the entire discography of The Velvet Underground...

Today I'm listening to the entire discography of The Velvet Underground, I did this with Animal Collective about a month ago (rbt.asia/mu/thread/75179761) and now I got the idea of this, although the only albums I haven't heard Loaded and Squeeze. Like in the AnCo thread, I'll post some thoughts and fave tracks once I have finished an album.

Don't care

Loaded is a good album, but a lot of people don't like it, for some odd reason.

Squeeze is VU in name only.

Then you don't have to come here

bitch, i do what i want.

alright then

well?

we're waiting . .

Eh, I decided to abandon the idea cause nobody seems interested

Pussy.

I lurked the AnCo thread and I'll lurk this.

Stop asking for validation and do what you're going to do

dude, no one ever posts in my threads.

have your own fun.

cuz the fuckers in here are BORING no fun havers.

Well alright, I'm listening to White Light/White Heat right now, I'll write about it and Nico after I finish this

I have heard this several times before, so it wasn't anything really new, these songs are all so familiar, it kinda went in a rush, but you know it's the banana album, it's great. I haven't realized before how good There She Goes Again is though.

Favorite tracks: European Son, Heroin, There She Goes Again, Black Angel's Death Song

Now this is an interesting album. It also feels short, although Sister Ray is 17 minutes. I like the very experimental song techniques such as The Gift and Lady Godiva. I also like that it keeps a sense of being experimental but it's still enjoyable. I think I like this a bit more than Nico

Favorite tracks: All of 'em me thinks

BETTER HIT HER

THERE SHE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I listened to it a couple motnhs ago and after that a week ago, and I really enjoyed it then. As good WL/WH was, I enjoy the stylistic change they made on this one. This also has some extremely comfy material like Jesus and After Hours but for some reason I didn't like it barely as much this time, don't get me wrong it was still great but it didn't hit me like last time. Oh well

Favorite tracks: Candy Says, Jesus, The Murder Mystery, I'm Set Free, After Hours

>i've come to hate my boddddyyyyyyyy
;_;

Continuing in the same vain as self-titled, which is not a bad thing though. There's some pretty good song in here but it underwhelmed me a bit, but it's only my first listen so it'll grow on me

Favorite tracks: Who Loves The Sun, Sweet Jane, Oh! Sweet Nuthin'

I'm going to the town right now, so I'll listen to Loaded a bit later, see ya

bu mp

yeah this bands sucks
anyway, fuck all of you

Listen to some of their live stuff too