state of white people: non-existent

are all women thots? discuss [12 marks]

love reddit hate Sup Forums

good advice 2bh

boys who do any of that aren't worth having around

>Total 90

GOAT ball

if she breaths she a thot

ah yes, i've reached that point of tiredness where i start cackling at everything and giggling to myself

>the DUP are from the stone age for not wanting gay marriage and abortion
>we must respect muslims' choice for not wanting gay marriage and abortion, don't be racist now!

Reminder: "not all gays" is a lie. All gays are living stereotypes riddled with STDs and harbour nonce tendencies. They just try to hide it from new people.

going to the tinned fruit shop anyone want anything

>Reminder: "not all gays" is a lie. All gays are living stereotypes riddled with STDs and harbour nonce tendencies. They just try to hide it from new people.

not I

>immune to cunt punches
hehe

Sad day when 90% of Sup Forums also uses reddit. What a fucking mess these underage twats have created.

The 'chon died in 2010

>>we must respect muslims' choice for not wanting gay marriage and abortion, don't be racist now!
no, we shouldn't
islamists and christian fundies both need to perish

haha even ur fone knows ur a virgin

PRAISE KEK
R
A
I
S
E KEK

is pawn stars aired in the uk

Ummm sweetie my bf is the same age as me and we've been together 6 years.
>nonce tendencies
ummm no sweetie x

pozzed out of your mind

>Sad day when 90% of Sup Forums also uses reddit. What a fucking mess these underage twats have created.
>
>The 'chon died in 2010

if you have an android fone instead of an iphone you're a nerd simple as

you sound like a fucking redditor you pathetic twat
>muh site loyalty
>I must not break face on Sup Forums and prove myself as an oldfag
neck yourself kid

You reddit twats created this

reddit hate is underage

all old 'chonners know that reddit is fine

don't mind the gays
hate abortion

simple as

hate women lads
put me knob in them and that's all
not a sexist just dont like them simple as

If you ever want proof of how disgusting all gays are, simply watch how defensive they get upon the truth being revealed. Notice how that gay didn't deny being a living stereotype riddled with STDs? They're all trying to trick you so they can get to your children. Don't let them.

yeah my dad watches it along with all the other brain-rot shit like 'Storage Wars'

JC 4 PM 4 ME
youtube.com/watch?v=RJmo2_a4RJ8

fuck the feds fuck the troops

>reddit users acting as if their opinion means anything

People who use reddit are attention seeking fucks who bait for upvotes.

Fuck off

>redditspacing

can only hope that thumbnails is someone dropping white phosphorus on them

He's completely right you mong. This site was better a decade ago. Not expecting someone like you to know that of course.

>If you ever want proof of how disgusting all gays are, simply watch how defensive they get upon the truth being revealed. Notice how that gay didn't deny being a living stereotype riddled with STDs? They're all trying to trick you so they can get to your children. Don't let them.

pawn stars is comfy. also antiques roadshow

its aired here too
watched it one time it was quite entertaining. funny how they always reduce the price the seller wants to sell for, that's their gimmick and i like it

Have unironically slept with 6 girls in the last 2 weeks

need to shave but cba

Simple as

us gays are just nature's abortion
not on a global level, but on the family/tribe level. when a woman has had a child already, the subsequent ones are more likely to be gay
on a family level, it is contraception

nonce faggot

Gays are as evil as abortion. They're nonces, after all. And their ultimate goal is to destroy godliness, which normalises disease and crimes like abortion. They want to infect and destroy your people.

Don't come across it outside of the internet desu. Most right wing I see IRL is civic nationalism or those who are still religious

Where is Sargon from? Sounds Linconlshire ish to me

business idea: classical liberalism

>crimes like abortion
lol

gay uncle theory

have ironically slept with 6 girls in the last 2 weeks lads

haha what am i like

swindon

Nonce queer

comfy kot

agree with this one desu

Two black bears and a cub were spotted just down the road from me last night

gays will be cured in our lifetimes, don't get the big deal about it

That's because your experience is limited to your bedroom and your university echo chamber.

Because people who are right wing are instantly called a racist and lambasted by people if they voice their views. There's loads of us, we're just not as publicly spoken as you because the left tends to chimp the fuck out at any given oppotunity.

youtube.com/watch?v=tbgNx03jZiE
Why do all their songs sound the same?

want to stroke him

im on the wall like a goddamn fly

heard they dropped an atomic bomb on swindon, caused about 15 quids worth of damage

ehhh
manchester's a fairly big place, he could just not be in the city centre for that day

t. little slug with no personality

which is true?
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-26089486
that's like saying left-handedness is bad
and also love how the rorkes compare homosexuality with pedophilia
like you'd compare left-handedness with ambisinistrousses

Women should take responsibility for their actions instead of murdering babies en masse

imagine actually getting worked up about gays and abortion
sad life

just did a random google maps on swindon
very grim

Off to shagaluf tomorrow lads

the little sod just tucked himself in like that

fuck off sexist

Maybe if you are afraid of what other people think you shouldn't scream "IRA lovers!" for weeks and then get on your knees and take the DUP's blessing in your mouth on day one.

don't look at Wolverhampton

in severe need of a sexual release

some eggs
some bread
some cheese
some ketchup

give him a stroke

Except that more than half of all gays have actively nonced before. Go read the stats before you try to deceive us again, nonce.

what a lovely boy. he looks very furry and well-build. i bet he has very soft thick fur. well done on your nice cat.

Also, it is clear that siblings of gay men have more children on average, that's why we are gay, the sibling of the gay man is responsible for the gay gene

Official thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=c55-KbNcXKE

wish i could just be a cat and have someone take care of me the rest of my life

swindon mentioned

wish I had a bf
I'd be a good bf

I'm far right and support the IRA's actions during The Troubles. You may find a new buzzphrase to try instead.

>Ruth davidson is now in allegiance with homophobes

a fine scenery

okay

The 'love pints simple as' meme wasn't as funny when I realised the twitter profiles were all fake

Are there any correlations between prevalence of gayness and population density

Went to Uni almost 6 years ago and yeah it was left-wing, probably even worse now. Muh small circle of friends are apolitical or lifelong Labour and 1 UKIP defector)

Not sure why you are projecting on me. Maybe it is you who doesn't leave the house?

I still think it is quite small considering the recent UKIP collapse.

finger his bumhole

:3
cute

moist yout: the sarnie