Hacker Thread here!

Hacker Thread here!

Hello fellow hackers so im new to hacking and i just started using kali linux with a very basic Net card. I Work also as a Network administrator/technician so i know a lot.

But i hesitate on some things.
Let's say if i have my facebook and i have secure it with my phone number and a very strong Password. How the fuck is it able to get hacked or isn't ? also give me some advice because the dos tool xerxes doesnt work thank you

> facebook

Probably not. Phishing is biggest risk

> xerxes doesn't work/I work as a network admin

fire up the shark and make sure it's sending packets then

Phishing, you fucking script kiddie

OP HERE i aint talking about phising smartasses i have heard about phone number spoofing and i wonder how is this fucking possible ?

Well, learn to convey that in your post you illiterate fuck

about xerxes i have done it corrctly by a full tutorial it's like been working for a split of second and then the page is online

Well thanks for the advice, but can you answer my question ? Am i fully secured with phone number ?

yeah you should be, turn on 2FA - it's a great security system & widely available

To all the fuckers that think im a kiddo

I Wanna learn Hacking as part of my job im a network administrator/technician and i need this for penetration testing we didn't learn it in college because they were aware that we would use it for black hacking.

Where are you from, OP? Your English doesn't exactly strike me as native.

I dont think that matters but im from Greece. Yeah my english are bad 'cause i got lower 5 years ago i have forgoten most of it.

I don't think it matters, I was just curious.

I suggest you look for ready-made tutorials. Most of the people here aren't going to be helpful. Good luck, everyone starts somewhere

Almost all of then ask you to "Buy their Course" and in the video they say shit. I have searched google all day why xerxes dos tool doesn't work. I tried to take my boss page down and couldn't (I asked him of course) But i was using through vmware , although slowloris worked perfectly/

Oh, and on the facebook thing: Yeah, you can spoof phone numbers, but unless you clone the other person's chip you won't be able to get past two step verification. If I were to try to get into somebody's facebook, I think I would go for social engineering. Try to get their security questions. Not that I ever would. I don't think it's legal

Are you targeting an open port? Are you going for a server prepared for heavy loads? Does your computer have the resources to flood the server?

Things to consider

well im using 2step verification. But im not trying to hack anybody i just wanna know if i do all of these am im still safe.

im targeting port 80 it's always open or else no internet access. My computer doesn't have the resources that's why im using Xerxes. But i think that the server that hosts the webpage Blocks icmp package.

> I know alot
> How do I do basic things?
Read a book, sage

I meant about Networking not Hacking smartguy they are different.

Honestly, you might have a better audience over on Sup Forums. Most of the tards on Sup Forums won't be helpful. If Sup Forums doesn't work, there are plenty of hacker forums to check out.

Nothing is 100% safe. Sounds to me like you've done all you can when it comes to securing facebook