YAAASSS!!!!

Mad PatriLoser?

I only watch college football.

Patriots can go to hell!

>I only watch college football.

SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC

Grats on your 2 gifted touchdowns faggot

god damn motherfucker fight me, fight me right now

Dear Trump, don't invite the Eagles to the White House. Thanks, We the People.

>gifted
>pats cant defend

KEK

I don't understand why self respecting white people would watch the NFL.

MAD THAT THE PATS LOST LMAO

Chris Collinsworth: "That wasn't a touchdown, I give up"

Mad his shilling failed

There's no sport that isnt filled with niggers of some sort. Golf and bowling aren't, if you count them as sports

patriots have to cheat to win, no other teams in the nfl cheat - fuck the patriots they should be kicked out of the nfl. plus they are a kkk team all white, racists! eagles earned that even though the refs were paid off by the patriots. everyone hates the patriots because they are cheaters and never win any games. anyone better than my team cheats, obvious fact...anyone who likes the patriots is a nigger and cheats. fuck the patriots, bunch of nazi cheater fags. we win we win, hope you all die for liking a nigger hater team.

White people should watch the SEC. We give our nigger slaves room and board to kill each other on the field. That is real football.

SEC SEC SEC SEC !!!

Patriot Fans

College ball is even more cancerous than the big league. KYS.

You won't see any kneelers and we don't pay our slaves.

pfffffffftt!!

>Implying college level football is even relevant
>Implying they're old enough to have an opinion on the world at large

You can’t be the greatest of all time and lose 3 Super Bowls.

04:30 in germany. Go fuck your dude looking wife Tom Brady

>Go fuck your dude looking wife Tom Brady
He left Bridget Moynahan for that half breed.

Officials: Would you like sum free touchdowns?

Eagle Fags: Yessa, we's suk yo dick

gibs me dat

you mad kid?

>free touchdowns
Says the guys that cheated in their last 3 super bowls

Fuck off back to Facebook you normie fuck

"I could have made that play"

He got her prime though.

Fucking bullshit. Tom puts his heart and soul into the the franchise and Gronk was getting held on almost every pass thrown to him. The Kraft family doesn't deserve this after all they have done for the league. I sincerely feel bad for the Pats' faithful. All of the allegations of dEfLaTeGaTe and other crap are ridiculous. Fuck the Iggles.

They were both clearly touchdowns. fight me

Lulz, this faggot has been posting about football on here all night... bad enough he actually watches that garbage, but sad that he has no friends to "watch muh big game" with. Haha! KYS!

>are allowed to put glue on hand
>still not win Super Bowl LII

if patriots fans are mad right now, that means the rest of you were mad the entire time until now and go back to being mad again next year. so yeah we'll be mad for a day, but better than being mad the other 364. so you guys win. and it was fun to watch too

Those touchdowns were clearly legit. Look at them yourself and tell me otherwise

What does his heart and soul have to do with him losing? He's a loser.

See

forward pass motion, eagles steal another play

>we'll
>we

Brady is a faggot and he lost, which also means a loss for the lgbt community. Fucking incestual fag.

Tom Brady's arm was flopping around like a little bitch. Glad he fucking failed his whole team and a bunch of shitty states that call themselves new england

haha see, it's already started, you're back to being that same old mad again. i told ya!

mad?

already mad at the patriots for next season i see. kek

>mad?
trying this hard.

If that's an actual rule, your favourite game is super gay with it's many rules and exceptions.

Hate em. Glad they blew it

nice b8

Bullshit, the first one he had enough control it couldn't be overturned and the second one he was a runner breaking the plane. Stay mad.

sure kid

kek
fixed that for you

of course you hate them, they make you mad all year long. you should appreciate taking a few hours off from being so mad and enjoy yourself you earned it!

>tell me otherwise
they weren't touchdowns they were robots.

They made me really happy tonight

Ok so take that 7 points away and add a field goal. Eagles still win.

Looks like rape to me. Ass sore faggot?

>Not being a Philly fan and participating in the riot then banging a 5 with ugly tattoos and the scent of Marlboro lights.
What are you doing with your life

im glad. being mad all the time isn't good for you.

Have the niggers started rioting yet in Philly?

>checked

kek

Not a Eagles fan. Not even a Football fan. Just hate the Patriots.

And you can go celebrate by killing yourself. Good luck trying to win another one. Lol patriots won in 2005 agaisnyt them sorry eagles. Lol

Seconded

If thats how the Eagles fans are partying tonight, count me in.

>ass sore faggot
posts on a board that caters to sore assed faggots tho kek
i feel like you're trying real hard tonite. can't tell tho, keep'em coming and let's find out

sure kid

hold the L big boy. pats got stomped

Two questionable touch downs. Take those away and eagles lose.

>2005

lol pats lost in 2018 to the eagles. Sad!

yeah i heard philly beat them 60 to 0. rekt. those patriots are losers and cheaters hope they die on the plane ride home for being a neo nazi team.

>Questionable
*user burbs and drinks his 12th bud light*
I could have stopped that TD! FUCKIN REFS REEEEEE

take away all the pats points and the eagles still win. easy

Want to guess again which game is gay?

Lol eagles barely escaped. So if the last time they went to the super bowl was 9n 2005 so the next time they'll go agaim will be in 2031?

it was actually 69-0 but yeah

Questionable my ass. Non football fan here (American fiancée so I watched with her). Obvious legit touchdowns. Stop being such a sore loser and just accept the outcome. Your team was even allowed to put GLUE on their hands. What the hell.

The second touchdown was in no way questionable. He was a runner at that point. Watch it again.

damn you're still trying to piss people off? i feel like the only angry one here is you tho kek

its ok to be mad. its only natural

definitely counts as a stomping, anything less would be considered a close game.

U seem upset...

mad?

sure kid

you'd know, you spent up until now being mad kek

So its 1-1 each time won a piece but patriots strucked blood first. And by your arguement yeah it happen in the past so since the game is over your pretty much bringing up the past also. Dumbass

>u seem upset
keeps trying real hard to upset people.

Now the eagles have at least a throphy to look at in their dusted ass throphy case

OP here. I made this thread just to trigger people. And I'm laughing my ass of reading all your replies. Thanks.

why are you mad tho? seems childish to be mad.