youtube.com/watch?v=cvMlUepVgbA
youtube.com/watch?v=G_K9xsSdgMs
youtube.com/watch?v=PD2XgQOyCCk
youtube.com/watch?v=WhG-2k1GniI
youtube.com/watch?v=GkeX6brPn4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=yWAqPN1ixMk
youtube.com/watch?v=9woRJ7-mD7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

> I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before
> I have farted a few times already and they fucking stink
>I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

>a simulation that sucks this bad
>these load times
>no options to timeskip

uh-huh, sure user, they made tech to simulate and it blows royal ass
tf you think they're running the simulation on, windows 3.1?

If we are, it's likely to be unprovable.

It's just another version of Last-Thursday-ism

In the context of simulation theory it is the most likely of all possible scenarios, but it doesn't really mean anything or matter at all beyond the confines of a lecture hall.

This

It might be unprovable, but it is still interesting to think about.
Do our creators know about us, or maybe we are nothing of importance?

Gona go to bed

I think it's a bit vacuous.

You could concoct a million scenarios that might be true, but there's nothing to be learned from examining it.

correcto

Can't sleep

yes we do. The higher selfs created this simulation to learn from it and collect karma energy. Everytime you die u choose another life and what you want to learn from it. Sometimes you pick easi life if your sould is young. The more advanced you get the more difficult lifes you pick. Funny is that our higher selfs are also in simulation of even higher selfs. Its infinite ladder of progression

Go to sleep

>u
Sigh

user?

>Confusing the word simulation with videogame
This isn't sim City son

if this is a simulation ask yourself, "a simulation of what?"

if its a simulation of an identical reality with identical laws of physics etc then what is the difference between living in this reality and the "real" one?

if this is a simulation of a reality which is impossible to exist in the "real" world, because the real world has different physical laws, then we could not exist in that "real" world anyway so it its meaningless to wonder about that world

either way this reality is the one we exist in so who fucking cares?

yup

no
or it doesnt matter in the least bit

you dont have to believe me i cant change path you choose to live here but if you would to check how deep the rabbit hole goes read about dmt breakthrough, hypnosis regression, near death experience, quantum physics and fractal nature of universe. Everything is there just remember that after you pick this road your life will never be the same. Maybe you chose to live simple life if yes then do there is nothing wrong in it just remember to help other people and dont send bad vibrations to other even if u feel bad.

stop of masturbating pls fuck boy dont you gonna got to school tommorrow'?

68751649457.racnptrf.87334863.kjfe.223

I believe you mean "Do I live in a simulation?" What is this "we"? You truly haven't figured it out yet have you? No one else exists. I know you aren't going to believe it, and I'm probably gonna get executed for saying it, but I'm fucking tired of monitoring your session. You're fucking boring, and I'm sorry if this snaps you out of the trip early but hell, if you're gonna pay this much to do it at least try something interesting.

finished university 10 years ago kiddo

Does it matter?

Is it even possible to create a simulation, which physical laws contradict with "real" world laws?

youtube.com/watch?v=cvMlUepVgbA

you have a fgid and need a fecal matter transplant

Could you simulate a life?

The better question is - could you simulate universe?

i simulated your mom pretty well last night

But what if the universe is so dull this is what we came up with because exploring nothing doesn't thrill like Titanfall.
Shit, we could build titans, but fuck it. Lets just simulate them in our mega sim.

Do you mean the time when you were giving head to your father? That was a really good simulation.

so we are ourselves who teach ourselves, learn from ourselves, love and hate ourselves all the while trying to prove ourselves to ourselves without any proof of ourselves?

Exo-archeology of an advanced civilisation through simulation.

No, we exist as part of a self-acting "brain". The nature of space-time is a byproduct of the universe changing it's metric of physical perception based on relative scale of objects in it. The macroscopic world is an illusion of particles viewed from relative metric size

I bet you are high

if u would know its a game you would not play it. Every human being has a guardian angel who will ask u after you die "what did u learn from it". He will not judge you he will help you to understand. After this u will choose what to experience next. Your so called angel is higher more advanced being but same as you just more advanced..smarter. And yet he also dont know who stands above him etc. Its infinite.

This sounds like a form of relativism. Basically the universe is a repeating order on an endless scale upwards and downwards in relative scale. Everything repeats in infinite variations of probability through physics and physical existence.

excatly

If it reads like bullshit: it is bullshit.

>if u would know its a game you would not play it.

Wat?

The rest is easily understood.

yeah, that's the one

Painfully sober. Look up Relative Scale Theory. Everything in the universe is basically the same object stretched by relative perception. This theory easily accounts for the lack of connection between quantum nuclear force and macroscopic gravity and tidal forces in the larger universe.

i can really put hundreds of links about it but i dont think changing path that somone choose is good. If u are interested in finding truth u will its all there. Just dont spend time on politics, money or religion. You are here to learn and collect energy. The closer humans are to each other the more energy their produce thats why THEY divided us

if u would know this is simulation, u would remember how you imported yourself to this body u have and you would be 100% sure its just a fake body, fake universe you would not learn anything..it would be like playing a game on cheats and mods. You would not finish the storry as it was designed..you would be goofieg around shooting nuclear blasts from your ass

You sound like someone who posts in the trap threads

i bet you are a jew

Ok so explain to me where nuclear force between particles comes from? The concept of relativistic scale is every bit a valid a theory as dark matter and general relativity. There's more of a disconnect between quantum physics and general relativity than there is when looking at the world as one self acting system.

I bet you are betting that I'm a jew

No. We just simply are. If you think about it, you’re sitting here, living, in a universe with no other life, we came from animals and those animals came from cells and those cells came from a lucky chance that this planet could sustain life. So we just are.

i don't see why not, but fuck i'm no computer scientist expert whatever

program a world where gravity works different, the strong force is stronger and so on

just need a good enough computer and the smarts to use it i guess

its a hypothetical conversation best not to dwell on these things

I get it. My ass shoots like that after I eat McDonald's big Mac

I think we are. I think the reason we are is because Earth and all of us died out long long ago. Explorers have come across our remnants and using their technology are watching us to learn about us.
Now, whether their simulation is right or wrong from how we actually were, that’s how our “history” is playing out to them now.

Any simulated version of a universe is going to begin the same way the "real" universe began, from a single point of compressed geometric space experiencing rapid expansion and subsequent chemical and energetic reactions re-purposing matter in space. So really all you'd need to do is change the baseline physics of the system and watch it evolve of it's own accord.

No, we live on gods beautiful earth that he has created for us

youtube.com/watch?v=G_K9xsSdgMs

perfect song for this thread

Cognitive Dissonance: The Post

in some way this is truth.. the higher selfs created this simulation because same as we here use computers to create virtual world they use their enviroment to create this. youtube.com/watch?v=PD2XgQOyCCk

But why?

I sure the fuck hope not. Because that means that some developer actually spend time to come up with a subroutine to flesh out Sup Forums and Sup Forums. >shudder

>in a universe with no other life
do you actually think this? kek

Fermi paradox

Who cares

Yes OP more than likely in short the answer is yes. A lot of signs point to it. Study the meaning of the monolith pro tip you are staring into right now.

as i said before to learn. Funny story i found one time from regressive hypnosis: Girl experienced being raped and killed in her previous life. After she looked the person in the eyes she discovered i was her father (in his life). Happened it is her sould mate in the nexus and she asked him to reincarnate here with her and rape/kill her so she could experience it as her all reincarnations before it were really easy ones..

The Fermi Paradox is fucking stupid

I do. How come out of all the planets and solar systems we’ve studied not one points to having or had has signs of life?

What the actual fuck are you talking about

because we only studied 0,00000000000000000000000000000000 o universe

The observable portion of the universe is over 100 billion lightyears across. The chances of life are already exceedingly low, let alone the chances that anything remotely close enough for us to study will be inhabited.

Regressive hypnosis. You are in deep alpha state and can be guided to see you previous reinkarnations. Type it check it - its awesome storries whatever you believe it or not

What is the monolith?

>copypasta

shit now i see how many mistakes i wrote there (shitty keyboard at work). She looked the murderer in the eyes and recognised it is her father (now in this life). She asked her souldmate to do it so she could experience tragic death

Ok. Say we found a planet that has signs of life. By the time we get there they’ll be either extinct or so advanced they’ll have colonized their own solar system. So there’s no point in trying to find other life

I absolutely understand hypnosis, I just don't believe in regressive anything. Everything in the universe is just the same shit reformed over and over for an endless period of time. he idea that any one individual consciousness persists after death, or for that matter, all of eternity is asinine. We are just momentary afterthoughts of a universe acting on itself through semi-conscious self exploration. We are nothing.

Yes.

smoke DMT and say it again :)

Depends on how you get there. If we're working on hypothetical concepts, then theoretically if you could teleport yourself to a planet billions of lightyears away from earth with a high powered telescope, you'd see dinosaurs out here. Reality is subject to the progression of light in space.

Is that an cheat code?

I do indeed want to try DMT but that's an entirely subjective experience. There is no intrinsic value to anything learned on DMT other than personal exploration of yourself in this moment because at the end of the day it can all be reduced to drug induced hallucinations. I can lock myself in a sensory deprivation chamber and experience the same shit.

God mode activated

>Earth had dinosaurs so any other planet with life would have them too
No faggot, if anything we could look at planets with no signs of life, but soon has we get there BAM! There’s life. The speed of light is extremely slow on a cosmic plain

it's really difficult to describe it as a hallucination. Maybe at small dosage yes its like LSD but after you breakthrough u can feel u connected to some nexus universe.. u just experience how tiny tiny and stupid u are with this tiny tiny brain. Have to go finnishing shift was good talk.

We already see things that happened in the past, so teleportation wouldn't be helpful.

top kek

It's fun to think about, pleb

It's what the man said you wouldn't agree to a game if you knew it was a game we all got tricked into this reality. Here cons and chess a dangerous combination if you sleep on this movie you are a fucking idiot. We are all playing a game against ourselves. youtube.com/watch?v=WhG-2k1GniI

>or it doesnt matter in the least bit
yes it fucking does.

I worded that poorly. Light takes time to travel through space. If you point a telescope at something billions of light-years away, you are essentially seeing back in time as it has taken the light from billions of years ago that long to reach us,. If you suddenly warp to a planet 4 billion years away, and point a telescope at earth, you will see earth 4 billion years ago because it has taken that much time to reach your position in space.

I've experienced ego death, I'm entirely aware of just how small we as individuals are. But we are not individuals. We are all just part of the same fluid whole of reality endlessly flowing upwards and downards in scale in endless variations of all probable existence

Anyone have a cheatcode for spawing an Natalie Portman?

Humanity represents flow of urine, and universe is just a big toilet

Glad you asked. Watch The following Videos.
youtube.com/watch?v=GkeX6brPn4Y

youtube.com/watch?v=yWAqPN1ixMk

youtube.com/watch?v=9woRJ7-mD7Y

No shit, did you not read my post? But that is incorrect you would have to be in the Andromeda galaxy to see Earth 4 billion years in the past. Anything closer that we could see with our most powerful telescopes would be at best a few thousand years old

You just have to pray, my brother

Holy fucking shit are you retarded? Of course something closer is going to be seen in a closer frame of time because it's fucking closer. What the fuck are you even trying to argue?