Eagles won Sup Forums Brady can suck my dick

Eagles won Sup Forums Brady can suck my dick.

Other urls found in this thread:

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/4603/web
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Amen baby!! Fly Eagles fly!!!

Post rule 34 of the eagles mascot

nice trips

More

>"we"

Oh Yeah! Big Dick Nick all the way!

Boston here. Glad too. Sick of white trash pats fans here. But you guys are classless too. Philly is full of niggers and smells like piss. Congratulations. Still nigger town tho.

>Me Panther Fan
>Father Steeler Fan.

We hate the Patriots, they are Cheaters. And they are cry babies when they lose.

WE ARE GLAD YOU GUYS WON.

congrats. = )

>adsball
How can murrikans watch that crap?

no one cares

Tom Brady is young, fit, handsome, worth 180 million dollars and will be fucking his supermodel wife tonight while wearing 5 Super Bowl rings... I think he'll survive

Took you fuckers long enough. Now you just need 2 more to no longer be 4th in the NFC east ring count.

found the pats fan

That was a pretty good game, and I despise both teams.

All these flavors, and you choose to be salty

Nah, I'm a Ravens fan. Didn't care much about this game but glad Philadelphia won. I'm just jealous of that pretty boy.

Lmao, he forgot to mention that he also has him sucking his dick

Who the fuck still cares about that shit?

The ads are the fun part for us non sports fans. Since its basically a holiday we all pretty much watch for the free food and yelling.

As we speak there's a riot going on in Philly

You'd probably like that, wouldn't you faggot!

faggots who enjoy watching men hugging and patting each others balls.

I know finally those fuckers lost! Egals all the way!

Fuck the Patriots

Ha... well he's not exactly young. To be honest I was rooting for the Pats all year, and it was a hell of a game. I was not too surprised to see the underdogs win this time. There were some iffy plays, but what made me really gnash my teeth was the defense not 'doing their job'. You want to see a running play held to less than five yards but instead it goes for a big first down. So... it was a game dominated by offense. Oh well. Apparently there is a limit to how big of a comeback Brady can actually make happen.

Thank you so much philly.
Sincerely, the rest of the AFC East and especially the Dolphins.

dont forget it fag

True. I saw somewhere that the Pats win Superbowls on average by 3 points. The Eagles did a good job keeping them out of this danger zone. That and #55's turnover did hurt either.

How much I care about American Football.

what are you trying to say, they had a lot of that rings? if 5 are a bunch then why they played for a 6th? take your damaged butt somewhere else.

then why you in this thread

And don't forget Brady would have 6 rings in this photo if the Pats didn't lose to the GIANTS and Payton Manning's brother, the one with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome

If Brady would have won it would have been just another Super Bowl to him - but this is a life changer for Philly. Not my team, but I'm happy for them and their fans. I'm salty because Brady is balls deep in Gisele right now while I'm fapping to fat chicks.

so if you had 1 million dollars, you wouldnt want 1 million more?

English, please.

Just to watch you get butthurt. I laugh at how delicate you Amerifags are about any type of criticism around this worthless thing you call a sport.

prolly a eurofag

>"i don't like it so it must not be a sport lole!!!!"

go back to watching Muslim men fuck your wife

>"i don't like it so it must not be a sport lole!!!!"

Not at all. I'm just saying that by comparison. You claim that American Football is:
Tough: But, in rugby they play full contact without pads
Strategic: But, there is more strategy in hockey and real football (soccer) than in football.
Builds endurance: Yet, compare that to other physical sports, where the action never stop. You make a play, take a break to catch your breath, make another play, take another break, etc.... In other sports, the action doesn't stop.
Punishing: Not according to your schedule. Your teams only play one day a week. Hockey teams play at least three times a week...full contact.

By comparison, women's field hockey is more of a sport.

Listening to police broadcaster and shit is going down ALL over the place in the city. Fires, cars being flipped, shit being thrown at cops, knocked out people, etc...

>You had nothing to do with the game
>You were not a player, coach or staffer for any team
>You were not even there
>Brady doesn't know you
>Brady will never know you
>He still makes more money than you'll ever make in your life

Need I say more? (Btw I don't even watch football or care)

At least he didn't say "We" won the super bowl.

So its like that eh? Lets bring up some distinctly European "sports". What about golf? Not so much a sport as a hobby for fat old men, or drunks who want to go for a walk. Tennis? Oh please... its slightly harder than ping pong. If you play doubles you don't even have to move your feet. Cricket? Our baseball makes it look like retard league T-ball.

>the absolute state of neo-Sup Forums
normies gtfo

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

S A G E

>or care
That's why you posted all that to prove you don't care right?

they flipped a car kek

Clearly you don't know what you're talking about.

NFL players hit much harder than rugby players on average, this is just a fact. They're also larger on average. They wear pads for a reason. If NFL players didn't wear padding, the injuries would be severe and put people in the hospital before the second quarter. Many NFL players got career ending injuries and season ending injuries and that's WITH padding on. Imagine how sever it'd be without padding. You'd have to be a complete dumbass to play football without pads. You can't really compare the endurance either. Football players are able to exert explosive energy over and over again. Soccer ( football ) players run the whole game, but it's not nearly as much energy expended as an NFL player. Not punishing according to who? Practice and training is often times physically demanding. You think they just don't do shit when they're not playing a game?

TRUMP SUPPORTERS ATE LITERALLY SEETHING RIGHT NOW

Nigs gonna Nog, oh wait that's white bois.

Butthurt? OK, let's talk about your examples:

Golf: I actually agree with you. I consider golf to be an activity that has sponsors, much like ESPN's coverage of Magic the Gather or any eSport played with a keyboard or joystick.
Tennis: Much harder than ping pong (although, Chinese style ping pong is REALLY intense). I put tennis on the same level as American Football.
Cricket: How did I know this would pop up? Cricket is the 3rd most popular sport in the world (blowing baseball out of the water). My guess is that you've never even seen a cricket match in order to make a comparison between cricket and baseball (typical American trait to defend without actual knowledge). Cricket matches are full of athleticism and strategy. However, in all fairness, I think that American baseball also has a lot to offer. American baseball's pace, though, is a tad slower than Cricket.

first super bowl win ever... can you blame them? Fucking hilarious, one of the rare occasions that police and normies lose their control over things and the masses, loaded on beer and sports, lay waste to shit for the fuck of it. Beautiful, truely.

Everything else is pretty good, but his supermodel wife looks like a horse. Every time I look at her I find myself wondering why, if he was going for a supermodel wife, would he settle for one with an airstrip for a face?

wot?

Fek off
steeler fan here glad the eagles put brady in his place

Enough to post in the thread. Lol, you fucking tard

Right

this is bullshit, those last two touchdowns were fucking bullshit and you fucking know it

Uh...how were they bullshit, salty salterson?

LOL you didn't do much to defend the Eurotrash sports. Let's get back to soccer v football. How many Fußball matches end in a 0-0 tie? Its so boring. Run pass run pass run pass shoot miss and throw it back into play... zzzzz...

Wow...OK, apparently YOU don't know what YOU'RE talking about. Football players do not wear pads because they hit harder. They hit harder because they are wearing pads. Studies in multiple journals have shown that pads have lead to a feeling of being indestructible, leading to a sense that players can hit one another harder without causing damage (in the days of leather helmets, they didn't hit as hard because the object was not to brutalize, but to outscore the opponent and preserve the health of all involved).

As far as your endurance comment. Football (sorry, soccer to you) and Rugby have incredible explosive bursts of energy (over and over again). They just don't get the luxury of taking a break between such spurts. As far as energy goes, according to Dr. Edward Howley, Professor of Health and Exercise Science at the Univeristy ot Tennessee, Football/Soccer expends more energy to play than American football by a ratio of 6:5.

But, you go on believing what you want without actually looking at the facts. After all, there's nothing wrong with being emotionally tied to an activity simply because you like it.

Sorry, but if you're argument is based on which is more boring then you've already lost.

Oh! Can i please watch three hours of "game" during which about 15 minutes is actually players doing something on the field?!

Boring as Fuuuuuuuuuck and you know it

the ball seemed to be properly inflated both times, not sure why your jimmies are russled

Ertz didn't control the ball through contact with the ground. His catch was no better than the one the Steelers got fucked on. They need to be consistent. The Steelers guy was just as much a "runner" as Ertz when he crossed the goal line.

If I recall correctly both of those touchdowns went under review and were declared good. The first one that was disputed you can clearly see both of his feet landing in the inzone while he has perfect control of the ball. The second one - I don't care if you don't think he should have been considered a runner - where it popped out of his hands was AFTER he had landed in the inzone with perfect control of the ball. To dispute that is like saying a touchdown is no good because the player chucked the ball after scoring, which literally everyone does

Also the fucking police scanner is hilarious. They're having to get helmets because the piggies are getting pelted by bottles and there's a full-blown riot. An explosion was also just reported.

no he won't be able to get it up, and Gisele will be telling him to cheer up and that will just make it worse, so he'll slink off to his "man cave" and jerk off to trap threads on /b

I guess imperfect calls are just part of the game.

>you can clearly see both of his feet landing in the inzone while he has perfect control of the ball

No, the ball was moving up until the point where one of his feet landed half way out the back of the end zone.

It simply shows how good defense is, and how much it matters in those sports. It's the same with Hockey. Hell, you brought up baseball, but there's another low scoring game. But, I'm sure you'll defend that with a slice of apple pie.

Your example of the score in a Football match can also be used to characterize your NBA basketball. Run down the court, put the ball in the hoop, run back down. The only difference is that offense is more important than defense. Quite frankly, I prefer watching defense more than offense. When you have such talented competitors so evenly matched, it makes for a much more enjoyable sport to watch.

As for Football/soccer. Have you every watched a full game? There is so much to study...how the players break, the passing, the strategy (even behind a breakaway there is strategy as the goaltender has to make snap decisions regarding cutting the angles or fading for a shot block).

Well if it was up to me there would be no commercial time-outs. At least you guys have enough sense to minimize the interruptions.

the second they lost the cam showed her looking stressed as fuck... brady beats the fuck out of her for the next week

ITT: I learn that some people actually legitimately give a crap about this boring ass game.

MURRICA!

It really is absurd.

Hmm

He took at least two steps after the ball was in his hands.

>half way out the back of the end zone
if anything it was a portion of his toe... do you want to split hairs over that or just admit it was a good call, butthurt pats cuck

I can confirm this, but it's died down since 10:00 PM EST.

Hmmmmmm
Weeeiird

You do know he's trolling you, right? My guess is that he's some fucktard in Seattle, WA just kicking back and laughing.

Steelers fan here and boy. What a game. So glad eagles won. I was screaming this whole game. Congratulations on first super bowl win and especially against the pats. What a fucking way to win!

Philly smells like feces.

Eagles are a trash team and philly is filled with sub human trash people. Eat lead and kill yourself. Refs one you this game.

What’s it like having a trash team that gets btfo every year?

Lolololololol... cry yourself to sleep tonight patriot cuck.

Russia hacked the Superbowl!

Wow what a good argument I mean if we are so bad why do we have 6 super bowl wins. I'm just here to congratulate eagles. So please be more autistic.

“Control” “two steps inbounds” so how stupid are you?

You're blind. When he finally secured the ball, the first step he took was half out of bounds.
His foot was half out, retard. That's what I said. And that wasn't a good call and I wasn't rooting for either team.

has it?
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/4603/web

Lets not be beastly to the Nigger Ball Association...

Reffs working for Russia. Fuking treason!

11 years

A Phillies fan presented with facts, very low I.Q.

WHAAAAAA???
When did that happen?

Hockey is the superior sport.

there was a bee on his finger