Is there an album with a higher number of god tier tracks?

is there an album with a higher number of god tier tracks?

If you want more SP, its Adore and Siamese Dream.
Theres tons more albums with god tier songs on them by other bands/musicians.

Nope. 28 tracks of pure musical bliss.

siamese dream is better

Cherub Rock, Today, Mayonaise, and Disarm were some of SP's best, but the rest is trash save for Hummer which is just ok.

Are you the guy from the other SP thread who got schooled (because now you've listened past the first 45 seconds of Hummer)?

I'm a fucking huge pumpkins fan and I've been on Sup Forums for years, but until now this album only came up once a week or so in threads. Now I see it a couple of times every day. Why is that?

I prefer Siamese Dream for nostalgic reasons but I do think Mellon is more consistent.

Yeah lol

I still don't really like the song that much. But it's better than the rest.

Maybe, I wouldn’t know. I don’t listen to music.

Not sure if you're a fag for being on Sup Forums or if I'm just a newfag who doesn't get this meme.

The Beatles s/t

There was a Mellon Collie one in a recent wallpaper thread, so maybe people got curious from it and listened to it.

Gonna need some background on this.

user posted in a thread yesterday (I think) saying the only good songs from SD were Cherub Rock, Today, Mayonaise and Disarm. Then someone else asked about Hummer and user called it garbage. The guy then replied to user calling him an idiot who probably didn't listen past the first 45 seconds of it, and now today user calls it "just ok"

Oh. So in other words those were the only songs user had listened too off of Siamese Dreams?

Yeah pretty much, or the only ones paid attention to at least

SHAKEDOWN 1979

I like this album but i have to be in the mood to listen to Billy Corgan's whine. Aesthetics are A+ but there are a lot of songs that fall flat imo.

Imagine not listening to Quiet for the first time and thinking "hey, this is pretty good"

Filler: the album

IIIII AM SLEEEEEEPING

COOL KIDS NEVER HAD THE TIME

Tfw the filler in your album would be the singles in another album