Doctor Strange

I watched it over the weekend.

If there's anything you guys would like to know even just my opinion feel free to ask.

Who is the villain

Dormamu.

Although
Mordu slowly turns morally gray over the film and goes full villain post credits.

Isn't it ironic how he babbles on about karma biting people in the ass and so he starts biting people in the ass?
Like what's even his point? That'd be like travelling back in time and killing all the jews before hitler can get them. Good job, your stopped the holocaust. except you didn't. you fuck.

He's anti-'fucking with nature'. Pangborn was fucking with nature so he had to go. He became a radical extremist like Kaecillius.

Is there any point paying to see this now that I know the full plot and memes from Sup Forums?

I like cool/unique visuals but there has to be a point to it all
Also my limit for quips/jokes is just below TFA level. If it has more than that movie then its an instant write off for me

Don't you have opinions you'd like to share of your own accord?

It's the next instalment to the Avengers saga. Pretty much why I saw it.

No. If you read the plot synopsis of a movie in wikipedia, there is nothing it could ever offer you after that. Never bother to watch anything, it's a waste of time.

see where his fucking amish philosophy leads him when galactus Dormin and stan Lee come knocking at the universe's door to eat it.

Eh no it's carried by its visuals.

Sure. In summary.
It's visuals were very strong.
Strange wasn't enough of an asshole so it's seemed people were giving him too much shit for the little we see on-screen.
The most interesting magic was the reality bending and the time manipulation, but it was sad that most of the fights were just magic kung-fu (it's never said why Kael uses reality bending like 1 time in his initial fight with strange but never agian)

so how do they nerf him in time for infinity war so that he doesn't make the rest of the avengers obsolete.

by the end of the movie his power level, with that bling bling necklace, is beyond anything we've seen in the mcu and he's still just learning.

that's an infinity stone, it's obviously far too powerful to use regularly.
not to mention with the amazing bulk trying to snatch it for his power glove.

>infinity stone was just laying around the sanctum
>any newbie can play with it

yes I know it's a stone, I just didn't want to say it incase there was anyone that cares about spoilers and it's not out worldwide yet. I mean obviously you should know what it is the second you see it but still.

>the amazing bulk

kek

I was expecting them to make more of a big deal out of that, have them shocked that he was even able to use it not just be mad that he did, show his potential.

did you miss the scene where they bust in where he's doing the stuff with the book page, and at first they're all like "you fucker almost destroyed time!" but then they're all like "holy shit how did you even use it"
it's both really hard to use, AND dangerous.

How much screen time does Mads get?

either way, it was still laying around in the open

not even in a safe or some shit

consider the following: magic

thank you for your time.

Wong was protecting it

that place is like a fortress that not only protects itself but also 1/3rd of the world from outer space/dimension threats, it was hardly laying around in the open.

I wish this wasnt linked to the Avengers. I wish Spiderman wasnt linked to the MCU.

They work so much better on there own.

How the hell will they introduce Doctor Strange fighting alongside the Avengers anyway?

do they actually show the realms as crazy amazing 60s prog rock album cover environments or is it all just city blocks and paprika rip off inception shit?

Do they spend much time on the other planes of existence?

that part was very well done, looked straight out of old comics.

>How the hell will they introduce Doctor Strange fighting alongside the Avengers anyway?
they already did in the post credit scene
>so, thor, your bro loki is in town?
>Yeah we're looking for our dad.
>Mind if I join?
>alright

Wait thats the scene?? It sounds stupid

how much time was spent there? was it like a few seconds to disorentiate him or does he actually run about there for a portion of the film?

yeah Thor and Strange are sitting in the sanctum in NY.
And Thor is drinking a beer that magically refills itself. Yes it's dumb, but what can you do.

ancient one punches him and he flies through it for a few minutes, it's pretty cool.

>Marvelcucks defend this
This is horrible just give me the Ant man sequel cos I really wanna see that.

Depends on whether you like to see good actor performances. Strange's arc is done well and has heart and there's some standout scenes with Cumberbatch and Swinton. And of course, it looks damn pretty, especially in 3D. And that's just the stuff you won't get from reading a biased synopsis by some asshole on imdb or Sup Forums.

The Ancient One was great. They managed to use Tilda Swinton in an interesting way.

think she was probably the best performance in it.

I've come to bargain

Tilda Swinton is a chameleon. She can work in almost any type of film. She wasn't always a walking meme.

Rachel McAdams is fucking cute.

I think if you havent seen it, you should watch the cartoon movie to compare, because this live action adaptation fixes a lot of the flaws with the comic/cartoon

Should I see this or Hacksaw Ridge this weekend?

Or should I pay for one ticket and then sneak into the other one after the first one

Fucking hot as well.

This was my question, why should I see this instead of Hacksaw Ridge.

Why did Kaecillus have to kill the poor librarian when he could just portal arm and take the book like Strange did?

Why did it take Kaecillus to so long like 6 years or however long Strange's training is to decipher the torn page?

What's the literal drawback of reverse time? It can't be destroyed (infinity gem) and can pull back time indefinitely. OP as fuck

Even with the see through fabric the ass is still hidden.

What happened in the post credits?

> nigger can't think by himself
> when he eventually does, it's about violence
>end shows him stealing magic

KEK

Very strange

just got back from watching it, it was ok

I'd stuff that bum like a thanksgiving turkey

She was the only reason I continued watching the shit fest that was True Detective 2. What a fucking beauty she is.

mid credits: bit silly, strange and thor talking about loki and looking for odin

post crdits: throughout the movie 12 years a slave disapproves of the ancients one and stranges methods, thinks there's too many people using magic the wrong way or for selfish reasons and decides they have to go, drains the magic from a guy then kills him

Same. Still disappointed she didn't actually partake in that orgy scene, though.

ANSWER THIS, OP

see both?

there's no reason to compare them.

Why would you go watch this trash?

Did he really killed the guy? I just remember Mordo stealing his magic or something. Hopefully he did killed him, it was pretty cruel leaving him to die alone in his workshop like that.

Because it's the next Marvel movie, which is always a major event.

All I want to know- is it an entertaining movie?

yes.

I was thinking that the grand what-ever-her-face had seen the future and she knew he was going to use the stone necklace so she "made it happen"

Well he does become a demon that hunts and kills mages and wizards later on