Fuck im lonely

Me too.

Welp. Think

you're also gay,
not saying that to be mean,
just to be helpful

make an okcupid and list yourself as bi
you'll be married and in the navy in 6 years

Everyone is lonely to some extent, just accept you won’t be understood the way you would like to be and live your life. Or surround yourself with people who are also desperate for attention and pretend to be fulfilled, I’m not a prophet

Who do you identify with in the picture OP?

no like i get off social media and cut off all contact from people for over a month and no one cares. i get nothing but left on open. my only friends are the bottle, the blunt, and the green paper for quick relief

Listen i would avoid going to Sup Forums all together. Its a site that is filled with BS and stupidity

the guy in the center. the worker and couple look content

This is not the 90s or mid-2000s anymore, but then again if you just go out and talk to people you meet the most amazing girls. I met a girl who's in her 30s and loves going to concerts by herself and doesn't it really care for friends or any form of social media. She cuts hair in a city in your mind I need to hunt her down to meet her again because I never had a chance to give her my phone number. She is only 2 years older than me but that is enough time to make a difference in her perception of Acceptance in reality, she laughed and told me too many people rely on other people for acceptance or content when they should worry about themselves. Made me really think about life

Isn't there a version of this where a bear throws a chair at the window, and then stands there, looking like, "Whatcha gonna do about it, bitches?"

Cuts hair in a city near mine*

I can relate to that sign. Because Eagles Won, faggots! WOOOO HOOO!

I feel like that guy is either going to or coming back from some real sketchy shit.

Everyone is retard. You aren't special, snowflake.

anteater

How do I stop procrastinating on important work?

my favorite picture

Idk user that's nice that you met someone and I feel happy for you but even when I'm talking to people deep down I'm still alone. Nobody knows me. I will always live on this island. Even if I was to become an hero, people would act like they reaallly loved me, but they didn't know me or the black cloud I bear. They never ever reached out to me. Im a character. Fuck I could use a smoke right now, faggot ass flaky dealer

Wot did you say m8 I'll knock ya in the gabber ya hear

quit

Bump

Please post it if you got it.

Me too even though I know a lot of people. I just don't really like any of them.

same

Join a gang

As an added bonus if OP is really depressed it could turn out to be an interesting way to commit suicide as well.

Been lonely for years, sometimes it seems its going to be like this forever

If Sup Forums wasn't Sup Forums . This place wouldn't be too bad to meet people.