If you were trapped in a Walmart over night, what would you do to pass the time other than sleeping?

If you were trapped in a Walmart over night, what would you do to pass the time other than sleeping?

cum into the cereal

shit

I would grab a bow and arrow and pretend I'm link

I would huff all the whip cream cans and raid the pharmacy

>If you were trapped in a Walmart over night,
cant. ours is open 24/7. damn.

If there were no night stock employees, I'd rearrange literally everything in the store. I would Swap all inventory and move all tags, then I would go get canola, vegetable, any oil and a mop and I would spread it all over the floor everywhere. Then I would go to Electronics and take every IP cam I can find and hook them up to my phone and the cloud and record everything that happens the next day

Construct a pillow fort, raid the wine aisle, and collect a portable DVD player and lots of movies. Then get mad comfy and pass out.

This.

10/10 kek

i would eat a shitload of pringles and get fucked up on oxycodone and pinot grigio and then pass out on top of the huge bouncy balls

swap the labels on the cat food and dog food

Hang out with Chuck Mangione

All the Wal-Mart's near me are open 24-7

Steal a few things, like clothes and shit, maybe some shoes. Then I’d open up some cookies, drink a whole bottle of wine and pass out somewhere.

honestly? if there were no employees there i would get pretty creeped out and then form some kind of barrier in a remote area of the store and barricade myself in, making it comfy with all of the pillows and blankets at hand, and eat all of the food i want.

i would also probably spend a good deal of time trying to find where the money is kept and steal it, or just steal anything of value.

if it's the kind of walmart like the one near where i live i would steal/fuck with all of the guns and ammo

the absolute mad man

also, i didn't know that wal-mart sold booze because i live in pennsylvania

Try all the different salsas

Drink wine and rode the bikes up and down the aisles.

Probably this too

little

girls

panties

I love Wal-Mart. I would take it over and cook there. Might work and take some drinks rearrange the vending machines but mostly work.

I thought all Walmarts were 24/7?

Same and after I’m done put them back

I hadn't thought of that!
Not little girls specifically but there's shelves and shelves of woman's underwear to masturbate with.

Also lots of shampoo to cum in

Walmart has everything you need to cook meth.

Can meth be cooked in one night?

drink all the beer and play trap over the intercom

>>I’m trapped in Walmart every night. It sucks. Usually I just sweep the floors

I’d start in sporting goods, hitting numerous baseballs as far across the store as possible. Then I’d go grab a beach cruiser, and ride over to the grocery section. I’d grab a gallon of milk, Captain Crunch, and chocolate donuts and have a munch for about 20 minutes. Then I’d ride up to the checkstands and chew Juicy Fruit Gum while practicing tricks with a Zippo lighter I would find and unwrap there. Soon, I would ride over to the toy aisle, and build the biggest Lego city ever! Next, I’d serve tennis balls 80mph into my Lego city, crushing it to tiny bits. Soon thereafter, I would go over to sporting goods, set up a nice 4-man tent, and gather up a bunch of the fluffiest, softest blankets I could find in the bedding aisle. I’d build an amazing camp site right inside WalMart, and cruise back over to grocery for Doritos, Dr. Pepper, and bags of ice. Of course, I’d swing by electronics to grab a DVD player and a flat screen, plus a bunch of war movies. I’d settle into my tent for the night, having my munchies and drinks, maybe even add a few shots of Jack, and watch movies until I pass out. Finally, I’d go up to the McDonalds counter, and take a huge, chunky dump on the counter just before the store opened again.

They’re not~

Call police to help you exit from Walmart?

That's boring.

Well pretend they aren't.

Stock shelves endlessly like the countless other times.

I would prolly snoop around the employee areas till I found the security camera closet/control room and fart around in there for a while playing with the cameras and shit. I have often wondered what all they can see. Also, I would grab a quart of the best greek style vanilla yogurt and nom on that. Cause I like greek style yogurt. Its good.

That sounds like a blast, can I join you?