>not pussy
Your story dosnt add up

nigga u right

This

only girls should cut

go on...

Cute

IS BEING EMO STILL A THING?
>I thought they all died off or know better.

This shits weak OP lol. Fuck out of here attention whore.

Trust me, this shit's going to haunt you all of your life, just stop. If you'd really been in unbearable pain, you'd be dead already. This is one of the worst attention seeking things you can do and no I don't buy the "Replacing one pain with another"

>any other attention whores here?

Why?

I wanna rape you so good

post cock and butthole

because fuck you. I want to see this shit

Do a really deep one OP please!!!

I mean I've been doing this shit for years only reason I'm posting is I'm bored af and also like attention

no but I love a cutter. can you rub some of that on your chest?

Post the dude slicing his forearm and trying to hold it back together pls

Working on it my dude

Please do a deep and long cut I’m begging you!

That’s not bad but you could easily go twice as deep without hurting yourself.

op, STOP, DONT DO THAT

ugh.

can you just stick to shallow, aesthetic cuts please? deeper ones dont do anything for me.

can't go too long since I can't afford hospital bills, I'll keep going deeper till I get bored

lol you gotta wait for the arteries to clot, takes a bit of time. also more fun that way

^my thoughts exactly

I’m not familiar with this...where can I find it?

Slow or fast?

Rekt thread yesterday

this is gonna be a bitch to clean up ft. my foot idk how attractive it is lol

disgusting

it's linoleum, you're fine...

linoleum, supports my head, gives me something to believe

Faggot OP is staining his parents’ floor

Spread your pussy.

getting bigger. also getting dizzy that's cool

Stick your finger inside of it OP

longer, not deeper.
take time... make it worth it

WHAT is this fucking pussy central? That’s the gayest little poop of a cut I’ve ever seen. YOU ARE A GAY FAGGOT

timestamp faggot

Good luck killing yourself with cuts on your leg. That wound is going to scar over very badly, since its so wide, itll need stitches to heal nicely. Try to nurse it well to avoid infection. Cause the infection will kill you. I find that longer cuts, when worked on for a while, will open up much more nicely. Protip.

I'm not worried if you are a pussy or not I am concerned that you are a fucking self-mutilating fucktard. Seek help.

I can deal with blood but that razor blade is rusty and nasty, hope you have tetnis shot you dumb ass. Also show ass and balls

Dizzy because of what? Got a 20 inch dildo up your ass? That babby cut ain't doing anything

neither is that grammar

It’s “grammer” you pleb

Well, that's hardcore. Now show us your vag...

Check em

Im sure, that in your world, it is.

Nice try smartass

Pls go back.

Use stainless blades you fuck.

autist

Let me help you out there, fucko.

I'm sure you have many friends

What the fuck XD

sauce?

For which im thankful for. Sup Forums really is full of a bunch of original folks these days, huh.

How_to_troll.bat

Don't do this. Take it from someone who recently got over her selfharm issues, you'll find other ways to deal. You might act all tough and say you're just posting this for attention, but it's really all just you self destructing. 'Oh these people will make me feel even worse, some might fetishise me', just put the razor down, go drink a cold glass of water, take an ice cold shower, just do something to shock your body and get down from the rush you're feeling.

Did he make a die?

Real men cut themselves with butterfly knives

tits or GTFO

>not a pussy
>going across the street instead of down
You sir are a humongous colossal faggot

I cut my lip with a razorblade once, just to see how much it would bleed. it bled a lot

moar?