Observe the true power of a Saiyan Prince:

Observe the true power of a Saiyan Prince:
This is singles.

Prince of what, all 3 saiyans?

DBZ was never good. Poorly written soap opera for 12 year olds. Bad character design too.

An hero. become one

I'm ready

In theory if OP does this every day it'll work eventually.

And these are doubles.

Just remember sparky, Yamcha smashed Bulma's pussy long before you showed up.

Fucking
YAMCHA

Curse you! I will obtain these doubles through strength alone!

Come and eat pringles

so fucking close

I’m listening...

Check 'em

At last. Are trips a possibility? I believe so.

Is that the best you can do?

HAS VEGETA FINALLY SURPASSED SON GOKU?

not surprising, vegeta never could get 3

>1 off

It just isn't fear. Being 1 off is the ultimate humiliation.

my god he's done it!

NICE TRY VEGETA, BUT THESE BELONG TO ME

underrated post

and make it doubles

What's weirder is Krillin had a girlfriend who looked just like Bulma but with bigger tits and then named his daughter with 18 after her.

>off by one
THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

This guy popped Bulma's cherry, you beta fuck.

Super Vegeta is the sexiest to me, so thicc and I want his hair all over my pussy

Go away Bulma

Nappa has finally caught up to me?! I won't allow this! I need to attain those trips, pronto.

BAHAHAHA

see what I mean

Well well well, a monkey will always be a monkey

VEGETA, THIS PLANET IS CURSED! THERE'S NO WAY THIS CAN BE RIGHT!

You were off by 11 or 100

Doesn't surprise me that Vegeta has performance issues. Fuck, in GT the only way he could go SS4 was with Bulma's help.

nice try kiwi

HOW DARE MERE EARTHLIGHT INSULT ME, THE GREAT NAPPA

THE GREAT NAPPA FORGOT PIC, DAMN YOU

Watching Freeza get rekt'd by Toppo really made me think. Just remember when Freeza was the big bad guy, all powerful, all the while these other characters have been more powerful all along... They grow up so fast.

We all know you low class monkeys are no match for the prowess of the chosen one Bucky Kentucky

You do realize he's doing it on purpose right? He wasn't eliminated, but he's not part of the fight with Jiren (so far). He's trying to stay out of the picture to make sure he's the last warrior standing

Here's another reminder Vegeta. You didn't even put a scratch on Cell. But you know who did, Tien. The guy's slightly stronger than Yamcha and even HE was able to hurt Cell. Think about that emo boy.

Kiko-how ya doing?

OooOooOoo

Unfair doe

What a Freaky Alien Genotype.

All Tien did was push cell down. He did legit 0 damage to him while Vegeta would have killed cell if he wasnt a hardcore autist

He could, but didn't worse is that he let Cell fucking reach perfect form. Vegeta tends to do more harm than good until Super.

haha your script is broken, faggot

fuck I feel sorry for vegeta, take these digits you faggot

Damn it, just missed quints.

faggot

Here, let me show you how best buddy!

i'll show you real super sand

I loved it when I was 9 years old!

Hello everyone

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAand there, like that!

check em

Make Saiyans great again!

Oh how wonderful

Sadly, Vegeta is the only character in Z to have any character development. Piccolo does but it doesn't last long. Vegeta takes the entire series to be "good". Goes from evil to tolerant then evil again and finally good. Even when he was fucking Bulma he wasn't "good". The Prince was truly the only character who wasn't a single line in development.

trips

trips retry

bazinga