Ask a Liberal who broke a nigger's nose last night anything

Ask a Liberal who broke a nigger's nose last night anything.

Still a liberal?

By and large, yeah. There are cool black dudes, and there are niggers. Plain & simple.

I am conflicted about this. libcucks need to die but you're a niggerknocker so you're alright. what'd he do? what's the story

What would you say those percentages are?

>Bouncer
>IDing people in this bar located in a college town
>two dreadheads come in, seem kinda chill
>Night goes on
>Treyboon and his buddy start throwing punches at some girl on the dance floor
>Other bouncers run in, grab them, and try tossing them out.
>Nignogs activate gorilla mode
>Thrashing, eventually manage to get a hit in on redneck bouncer
>Redneck falls to floor, Coon starts wailing on him
>New guy, Jorge, black dude, built like a brick shithouse, 6'6", probably fucked everyone's wife or gf at some point manhandles the fuck.
>I run to help scrawny barback with the other nig
>He's punching the barback in the stomach.
>I throw a few punches to get him out the door
>oraoraora.gif
>one connects with his nose
>satisfying "crack"
>nose is crooked, sends him flying out the door on his ass
>Fight moves to the outside of the bar
>The girl they assaulted walks out, and they try to beat the shit out of her again
>Bouncers keep them at bay
>I flag down police with my flashlight
>Police on their way
>Nig and Nog run away
>Officer taking a report, getting their names and IDs from our database, etc.
>Guy comes out from behind neighboring bar.
>Black eye, bloody nose, scruffed up
>"Two black guys with dreads just jumped me! I didn't even know them!"
>Police finish up, and split up to search for them
>mfw the cool black dude calls me his "nigga" and buys me a tequila and lime after I clock out.

I mean, I am pro-gun, but I'm liberal in just about every other regard. Is that what you're asking?

If you're asking about the ratio of niggers to honorable African Americans, I honestly can't say. Maybe like, 1-3?

Why are u a nigger?

Because, I think we wuz kings n shit.

Roughly the ratio of white trash to white people

I mean, that is also true.

>Bouncer

Lol kill yourself faggot

They hire pretty much anyone, really.

Minimum wage to be a glorified janitor who also cards people and occasionally breaks up fights.

This story sucks.

Why are you a liberal?

Yeah, I kinda typed it in a rush, but you get the gist.

Then you're not a liberal. Liberals are in total lock-step on every issue: gun rights, abortion, religion, gender equality, redistribution of wealth, etc.

Deviation from any groupthink results in banishment; you're actually an Independent.

bump for answers

Youre off by a factor of 3. At least.

Every statistic imaginable blows this theory to shit. Niggers outnumber white trash by a factor of about 20, according to most "rate" statistics.

Sup Forums tell you that?

>>mfw the cool black dude calls me his "nigga" and buys me a tequila and lime after I clock out.
LMAO, yeah maybe he'll even let you suck his dick!

>t. white trash with no self awareness

I dunno. My family is full of conservatives and liberals, but is overwhelmingly conservative.

I was always just a "go with the flow, live and let live" type of person. I don't understand the LBGTQA, but I don't think that allows me the right to question others' lives. I'm not really religious, so issues like gay marriage and abortion never were a tough call for me. I'm a straight white male. What right to I have to make decisions for people different than me? Gender, sexual orientation, sex, color, etc.

Tl;dr I'm just a compassionate person. I condemn violence against people who don't agree with me politically unless they are acting on homicidal/genocidal thoughts because I still believe in the First Amendment-- for better or for worse.

Sorry if that sounded faggy.

not really dipshit

>user's first thought is throating black cock

maybe if you play your cards right, OP will let you take first crack at the 'bat'

do you miss your wife?

Nvm i might be a bouncer

I'm actually an unmarried college student. I have a 7/10 gf of over a year, though.

Those aren't liberal stances.

Sorry if I sound a bit obtuse, I'm not trying to be, but you don't know what makes someone liberal or conservative.

So you arent a religious authoritarian...Doesn't make you liberal.

You sound more of a constitutional libertarian by that answer.

I don't think typing it slower would have helped

BASED AS FUCK libertarian bot, this is what society needs.
>Styx, Spino and Rocking mre said to expect us, watch the fuck out antifa soyboys.

See, I'm a registered Libertarian, but I always think "Social liberal, fiscal conservative" when I hear that.

I just figured it'd be easier to describe myself as "liberal" since my views are pretty "social AND fiscal liberal".

By fiscal liberal, what do you mean?

Mostly when it comes to monetary matters such as taxes and distribution of wealth, I have a pretty liberal stance.

Like?

To elaborate, I believe that "trickle down" economics doesn't work, the middle class is being further polarized into either the rich or the poor, I would pay more in taxes to help fund affirdable healthcare, etc.

>I would pay more in taxes to help fund affirdable healthcare, etc.
>I'm actually an unmarried college student

Uh huh. Weird how people with no/little skin in the game think that way.