AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PcdnzeoBJT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

edgy as fuck

How many people in that picture actually died?

to be fair that picture is pretty funny

Mel Gibson would make a great movie out of this.

Not enough

F

Context?

can someone give me a quick rundown on this?

NINENY SICKS LA'

this photo is scary - those kids at the front look like they're in real danger of bodily harm. nothing bad came of this, right? this had to have happened at some minor league game in some south american shithole, right? probably back in the 70s.

just a few visits to hospital nothing major

oh good. so you're saying just there were just a few minor injuries.
that's still a scary picture though. people could have really gotten hurt. must be brazil or something.
in first world countries major events are so well planned that a mass casualty event couldn't possibly occur through mere poor planning and execution.

Just imagine something like this happening somewhere like the UK or US

maybe in the US because anything is possible in this gigantic free-for-all, but not UK. those fussy little nancies need a license to watch television. i'd expect more from them.

Bruh.

MUH 96!

I was told hues dont have the concept of sarcasm in their culture, so it's hard for them to detect it.
Now I see that is true.

Aren't you just overestimating Americans?

Hmmm probably.

Wow what a massive edgelord

oh. my. god.
british soccer should have been shut down immediately. there is no rationalization, no excuse, no reason, no blame.
look at those poor people.

fuck you, brits.

LOL

The guy is obviously joking, but it's not fair to hold Brazilians to the same levels of interpretation native speakers would have.

You genuinely have the most severe form of autism don't you

Look at my fucking flag.

How is such a thing is even possible in a civilized country? Are Yuros allergic to chairs?

Not him, but we do have sarcasm. Some people just have trouble recognizing It in other languages. Happens more frequently when you're not fluent.

Was about to post this photo but you beat me to it

>brits
>people

seriously, how hard is it

To be fair, it's pretty clear to anyone with basic english skills to notice the American was being sarcastic

a-am I cool yet

This

This actually looks cool and like a fun place to watch football, even standing

>but muh athmosphere

I want to breathe while watching it

HOW COULD YOU FORGET THE 96 LA

>this happened while Liverpool, along with all other English clubs were banned from European competitions because Liverpool fans just murdered dozens of people in the exact same fashion a few years ago
>still, it happens again, this time killing even more people
>WE DINDU NUFFIN LA IT WUZ THE SUN LA

>"disaster"

I'm reading the Wikipedia page about this disaster.

How in the fuck can something like this happen? So what if fans were having trouble getting in the stadium? Why would you open a gate to let any and everyone in and call that an optimal solution?

>Argie

Looks like a standing area for people who don't care about watching the sport. Perfect for fags and numales.

>and numales.
So all the Germans that pride themselves in the EU while arabs rape their little sisters?

This is how you know the british are cucks. The police covered up the entire event and than 20 years later it's proven they fucked and nothing happens.

Give me a quick rundown

The police did nothing and sat on their fat asses watching islam fuck their wives while their countrymen were crushed to death and than their superiors covered it up.

>1989
>buying a ticket

I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

Is that a full size cafeteria/bar just on the actual stand?

Sweet.

>>>r/the_donald

Why is Heysel not a meme?

Based

Is being a tranny sarcastic?

Captca!

>9/11

your government does that and nothing happens

that's embarrassing to look at

It was a pretty big deal. Liverpool fans just like to pretend it never happened.

>craft beer

I hate urban leftie mart sharters

Why did the fans urinate on dead bodies and loot from the dead?

why wasnt such a club of criminals disbanded?

this

>tiny fucking pictures
Shameful, user.

scousers can't feel sorry for themselves about that one since asshole Lavorpell fans were so obviously the cause of the disaster in that case

European soccer fans are the dumbest demographic on Earth.

>saves the thumbnail

What are you, fucking Irish?

Captch!

What's this a picture for torinese ants?

Picture not related.

cringe

Just get some food down you or things will never change for your countrymen.

Bro that death looks painful. Did any one in the front die?

why is soccer such a garbage sport? why does it attract the bottom of the barrel of society? how do we fix it espee?

What the fuck is wrong with Americans, why is there no passion? If their not careful and take their eyes of the ball (a circular one) they might be taken over by niggers and spics.

The edge in this thread.

t. Hassan Rajput-Johnson

>Ontario
>Americans
Muslim education

>Curling

Go fuck yourself titface.

When did Canada overtake Austria as the no.1 shitposters?

>being this triggered that your shit sport is only revered among countries that can't even have a clean glass of water

Like anyone fucking knows the difference!

Don't change the fact a nigger was your number 1

Yet you expect anyone to give a shit about the 87 irrelevant europoor muslim countries.

>world most popular sport

Who's the queen of Canada, Cuck?

Good thread

>niggers over taking white Americans in 20 years

Fucking kek

Why didn't they just stand on each other's heads

wtf?

Are you fucking retarded or something?

How are they going to pickpocket like that!

>so edgy xD

Watch that edge mate

quick deflect from pogbas ded dad

I don't expect anything but your the one who googled it you thick nobhead

>Americans allowing niggers to take power in the worlds strongest country

Thanks America, i now like Jews you fucking Jackasses.

Imagine if those 96 had more offspring. I know it's not much help but we can't just nuke liverpool without liberals getting mad.

>but we can't just nuke liverpool without liberals getting mad.

That city is every liberal (not British, but people from this Island) contained in one shithole.

Fuck them irish cunts!

herm anglieger

Your average scouse child

Its the price we have to pay

looks nice tbqh.

The reason why fans were herded into cattle pens like animals is because they behaved like wild animals back then. And Liverpool fans were the worst of the lot.

It's standing room? They're cheaper tickets where you don't have an actual seat entitled to you. There are always tons of places to stand or sit to watch games though. Pretty comfy knowing no one can steal your seat.

You guys dont understand our way of life, every day is a struggle

Meanwhile in your middle class upbringing the biggest concern of your day is whether to have a regular tea or green tea

Murica

6 million

>steal your seat

>Not being drunk and throwning your seat the away fans.

youtube.com/watch?v=PcdnzeoBJT4

Why don't you talk about how dissimulated you europeans are?