Am I too skinny Sup Forums?

Am I too skinny Sup Forums?

Yes, eat a steak and go to the gym. Bulk up and then cut it down. Do something dude.

For what?

ehh.... i'd do you.

finally bulked up, how do I cut it down, im afraid im going down the path of fatass in its preliminary phases

i'd eat your ass

lil bro, but not a bad thing, better then being very over weight, and easy to fix, google darebee pick a strength work out eat alot of meat

Kinda depends on how old you are. If you're old enough to be on this site, yeah, you're too skinny. Don't just get fat though, lift some weights, put on a little muscle, doesn't have to be a ton, just some so you don't look like an anorexic girl.

You keep lifting, add 30 minutes of cardio at the end of every workout and cut your calories down a bit.

I'd fuck you

Yeah probably

I have good body genetics the only problem is my metabolism is super fast, im only 18 so hopefully by the time im in my 20's my metabolism will slow down

show us your dick desu

im not gay fam

cmon dont be a nigger

dont fall into peer pressure from these faggots.

You're not gonna like this, but you really just need to eat. It's gonna be a pain in the ass, and you're gonna need to eat more, and more often than you want to. Eat 6 meals a day for a total of 4-5k calories and at least 150g of protein spread evenly across the day. It's seriously gonna feel like a job, but it's how you have to do it.

I tried increasing my calorie intake a few months back and it was a huge pain in the ass. I gotta commit to a diet and start lifting more, i would honestly be fine with taking steroids if it helped me gain weight.

Dick or GTFO

It doesn't matter, do you have a bony ass?

i have a good shaped ass. Girls ive hooked up with tend to complement it

pics

Here's my back too

need dick pic

ur def skinny but not anorexic

You like a starving albino African

You're skinny lean which is great. You're absolutely right that at age 20 your metabolism will have slowed down.
That's not to say you can't gain weight right now, it's exactly as says; you need to eat 6 meals 4-5k calories a day. It's a nightmare.
Honestly do not even bother with it. Wait until you're in your 20's and it will be way easier to gain the weight. Just start by eating 6 eggs for breakfast every single day now and it will get easier.

kek
i hate being small at least i have a nice face