Lonely Thread
Discuss, how to cope, vent, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb-X6D07TtM&t=32s
soundcloud.com/pro-mayhem/one_eight_seven
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Booze... Lots and lots of booze

making youtube videos.

if you're feeling suicidal you've come to the right place..

Kek

Dancing.

post your channel

I find it preferable to be away from people. I don't like them much, they can be such a disappointment. Heaping shit on top of shit just makes a bigger pile of shit. It usually means more time for anything I want to do without anyone to bother me about why I'm doing a thing or how they don't understand what I'm doing or how it's stupid. I usually go through various hobbies, like learning how to play the bass or wrenching better on cars or building 1/8 to 1/4 scale RC cars. And there's always enough kind buds to go around, never anyone that likes to just show up and smoke all my bud and then bounce when it's done. I learned a long time ago that no matter what a person wants to show the world the truth will always win on a long enough time line, and those people are usually shit wrapped in all sorts of appealing things, trying to conceal the monster they've become.
Alice Deejay once made a song that asked if you're better off alone. After thinking about it for maybe 3 days I had to say yes. Don't fall into the modern day trap of having to have a family unit with another human being, that's how you eventually become another one of those people we all see on the news or read about in a new article about someone killing themselves.

here come the shit storm.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb-X6D07TtM&t=32s

Wow deep

Good insight

this though

Had a girl
Girl left me
Now make music

post musik

I liked ur video user

if you are lonely when you are alone, you're in bad company

buy a cheap keyboard or guitar (or other likewise instrument) and learn how to play a couple simple riffs and chords. you don't have to be beethoven but playing music really helps pass time

30 year old virgin. Wondering if it's even worth keeping' on

cannabis, cocaine, alcohol

Recommend but don't recommend

Thank you. After I found out that my son wasn't my son I took a long introspective look at my life and what it had become. I didn't like it and I'm not one that's going to just run out of a room crying and threaten to kill myself, so I made it better. No more women that will use you as a crash pad or rack up huge amounts of debt they have no intention to pay back in any way, shape or form, no bro's that want to use your time, money, vehicle or anything else that may inconvenience you.
You have to be happy with yourself in order to be happy with another, otherwise you'll just end up splitting up and moving along. After a while it becomes easier to be alone. Less doubt about who you are, less fear of rejection and less fear of someone else trying to mock you or make you feel bad for the things you like to do. There are those "rare occasions" that someone will find someone else that seems to fit and fill the missing piece in their lives. What they don't tell you is that they are both hiding some dark shit from each other and as long as their secrets stay hidden everything looks great from the outside. Go read "The Missing Piece" by Shel Silverstein. You might find that you and the main character have some things in common, it may even help you feel better about being alone. It helped me, but when I read it I was high as a kite.

soundcloud.com/pro-mayhem/one_eight_seven

Tfw no gf hits me hard
I feel myself become bitter and hateful like scrooge but I also feel myself become more awakened and realize that women are just people, they aren't special. I also learn that when it comes to it, the only person you die with is you. So you should dedicate your life improving you. If people dont want me, fine. They aren't worth my time on this planet.
The only thing left for me is fear. I want to do so much more but fear chastizes me.
I want to do entertainment but its hard when bearing the judgement of so many. But I'm getting off topic. Its been about a year or so since my last stable relationship. I just live with myself. My dreams arent empty. My thoughts arent either.

Sometimes I just wish I had someone who truly believed in me. Said I could do it. You know?

I miss my long hair

vidya and a whole lot of 40s - 90s music

dank u broda, im finna drop another in a few hours. das y im up wit u broda

i cope with being lonely by abusing all sorts drugs)))

I have this friend who is a girl. I think I like her but we only text or see each other about once every 2 weeks. I havent made a move because I dont know if she feels the same or just sees me as a friend. I also learned that she was raped so that's why I am taking it easy. Wish I knew what to do.

the only person who can ALWAYS be there for you is you. if you lack the confidence to believe in yourself or love yourself, then pretend that you do. you're the only one you can count on to always be there for you, rooting for you, so you'd better do a good job at it.

it will grow back

I tend to do exercise when I feel alone

dam i feel my boi

How do I get better at that?

punch stuff,.. go in da woods an attack a deer bare-handed, go paint the garage, assault other humans, cry like a bitch, punch self in the dick

among other ways

Ayyoo.

hillbilly comedy

keep trying. don't make yourself any promises, and don't judge yourself for failures