My best friend is a selfish retard and his chubby blonde ex girlfriend is coming on to me...

My best friend is a selfish retard and his chubby blonde ex girlfriend is coming on to me. I really want to pound her big ass but I can't help but feel guilty. Should I fuck her and forsake 10 years of luke-warm friendship for muh dik? Or should I keep my distance?

I want to bury my face against her asshole but jesus if he found out he would raise shit about it

Bros b4 ho's

trips and dubs, I'm conflicted man

Bros Berfore Hoes. That's the Golden Rule

Is your bro gonna suck your dick and let you fuck him in the ass
>bro

I'd smash. If you play it correctly and he doesn't find out, then you won life

good point, but if he does find out thats a long term friendship gone. not like he's a super cool guy, he just does shit with money for me then holds it over my head like
>remember that one time I let you stay the weekend at my place
>remember that time I lent you a car for a day
>remember when I bought you the new COD

I would have advised you fuck the ho but trips have spoken

Post pics of ex gf, then we can decide

Maybe the reason of she coming on you. Is to make angry her ex (Ergo, your friend). If he has any appreciation for you that would make him feel like shit. and she won the war. Better if you tell your friend, if she would do that kind of stuff. If he says "no". Then you should feel bad. If he says "yes". Then we help you prank that bitch.

naw not worth

ding ding ding

Don't do it OP, if you chose a fat bitch over your friend you've known 10 years you're more retarded and selfish than he is

Ask your friend, OP.

If he says YES, you go fuck that bitch a few times, then tell her he said he didn't really mind and you had fun. Put her in her place.

If he says NO, you say 'she just wants to get at you, and this is free pussy, you sure?'

It'll be worth it. Do it.

This yo I have been involved in a situation similar to this and it didn't end well. The whole town new the next morning and me and another friend of mine took the full blame of the situation even know the chick was just looking to fuck anyone so that her husband would get triggered into a divorce seperation situation. Just don't do it OP it's not worth it it truly is a scumbag thing to do.

>best friend is a selfish retard
>is it okay to do this disgusting totally selfish thing?

This. /thread

Real talk: If your friend is a person you're cool with never talking to again, sleep with his girlfriend.

"Bros before hoes" is a fucking stupid mentality. Sometimes friendships are valueless, and if this is one of those times, and you want to get laid, then get laid. But be aware that friendships often can't bounce back from this kind of betrayal (and it is a betrayal).

I don't understand the question. Why have you not slammed this piggy yet?

OP is retarded.
bros before hoes, use your damned brain for once.

Shit does not apply to real life, kid. When you get to my age, you'll understand that the "bros" are nothing more than guys you'll occasionally want to sit down with and have some beers.

Fuck everything while you're young, even if it means burning bridges. The satisfaction of pussy is far more valuable than friendship.

has he done a lot for you or is he just some guy you've known for a while? because fuck him, get some pussy dude.

That's his EX gf
Keyword: Ex
It's fair fucking game. Just make sure he doesn't find out

Flip a coin.

Dude, if they aren’t together, wreck that fuckin slampig. Like what the fuck is the issue? If he gets ass blasted about it, he’s an emotional little bitch and you should look for some bros who aren’t 13 years old

Use mine

okay so he HAS done some shit for me, mostly bought me shit I didn't ask for.

the thing is he's a total dickhead and I think he only buys me gifts so I won't call him out on his lies and BS

I want pussy, but I also have fond memories with this dude from 10 years of me mostly being stuck with him out of circumstance. Like he's a horrible human but we're both degenerate in the same way except he's a lot stupider than I am.

Holy shit dude I can relate with you so hard. Me and my hella good friend would always hang out and shit and have som fun ass times, and he had this one fine ass fucking girl that he was only fucking around with and basically one night her and I made out (obviously my buddy wasn’t there) and he was absolutely pissed at me for about 4-5 months but now we’re good ass friends again but it’s still a lil awkward because me and the girl are in a relationship and banging all the time, lmfao. Think about yourself, especially if you categorize both of you as degenerates, which is how I saw my buddy and I

Do you think he would do the same to you if the roles were reversed?

so far he seems like kind of a prick and if thats the case I'd fuck that chunky bitch.

LUKE-warm friendship? If hes not a good friend, FUCK HER!

>ex girlfriend
it's all good then

What I don't get is how all of you newfag retards use the word "best" in front of friend so loosely, when in reality you describe your relationship as lukewarm. If this is lukewarm, what are your regular friendships like??

People like you dont deserve friends

I'm going to need more than one pic before I can really answer this

If you really have this much conflict over it, he ain’t your friend, fond memories or not. Either stop being a pussy and admit that or keep being a pussy and live in denial over what you think does or doesn’t constitute friendship. Not that hard tbh.

I only have 1 friendship so that makes it my best one

I had a bit of a similar situation and I encouraged my gf to take my friend's virginity. She was surprised when I brought it up but then she agreed that his first time should be special. I look out for him and he's a great guy, so yeah.

I don't understand why you'd want to fuck this girl who has been on your friend' s cock since they've been together.That's worse than getting your retard friend's sloppy seconds since he already got 3rds 4ths 5ths all the way up to the nths degree on that pussy and you want to put your face there. Just swallow his cock since it will smell and taste about the same anyway faggot.

>my age

which is what exactly? i'm a 37 yo virgin and i dont give a flying fuck about bitches.