Sup Forums I need some help, call me a whore for wanting to be talked to but I just feel uber lonely right now...

Sup Forums I need some help, call me a whore for wanting to be talked to but I just feel uber lonely right now. So lets start a feel thread because feels

Well this sucks, I don't know where my Feels folder is.... fuck it Story time

>Be me three-four months ago
>Have a bf (I'm Bisexual fuck all you)
>He breaks up with me because he cheated on me three time
>Keep going and explain more?

keep going

this gif is hot

Well ok

>So we started dating back in May right
>It goes well, we love each other we keep it going even tho he moves away for college
>college is going fine and all and we keep our life fun, we start doing sexual stuff over cam and shit to like not get bored
>My birthday/his birthday comes around (Around the same day, Im 27th and he is 28th)
>We end up trading gifts
>I get him overwatch ($20 edition)
>He gives me a private show
Now that should have been the sign of stop your being used but Im a fucking tard and when I fall in love I do anything my mate asks
>A month goes by and college starts
>He begins to stop being lewd with me and more distance
>One day read through chats in discord and find him talking about how he fucked a dude
Note I'm a virgin (Still am) and he was as well, well WAS
>So I ask him in PMs what this is about
>we fight for a bit but in the end I forgive him because Im a fucking tard who just needs someone to notice me
>We set a rule, if we meet someone, we tell the person before hand
>Shit goes good for a month, thinks he is not cheating on me again because he did not ask
>Find him talking about sleeping with 3 different dudes in same discord chat
>Argue with him again in PMs
>This time put my foot down and say the sex needs to stop
>A week later he asks me to call him
>Wut.jpg
>Thats not normal
>I always ask and never him
>So he calls me up and explains he is breaking up with me
So here I am three months later alone af and he has a new bf. There was a bunch of other shit after the fact but I will not go into it.

Also FYI, this is like my SECOND ever greentext, I'm sorry. I lurk more then I post

>my boss is my best friend
>we kicked ass for about 3 years
>then he got cancer
>everyone calls me a pessimist for being up front about the fact that hes dying while they all 'know hes going to be okay'
>he gained ten pounds since leaving the hospital and for a day i let myself believe we might even be able to get a treatment option (he was rejected from chemo and even immuno therapy cuz of how weak he was)
>then last night he stopped breathing

they brought him back but it was a chilling realization. I just wish I didn't get my hopes up

For a second there I thought you might have been my ex. Sorry that I'm the same kinda of scumbag he was. I feel terrible for what I did and I hope he does too.

I'm sorry to hear that man, if anything happened to my bro... I don't know what I would do, he has helped me so much

I'm sorry for your lose, stay strong and don't let his memory be forgotten.
>Because when you forget them, then they are dead forever

Why do you say that? My ex forgot about me in general, seeing as you see your mistake you are no were near his level of scum

Oh fun fact, he did msg me on Christmas asking for a gift, and when you have not seen him in a month and the first thing you hear is him asking for something... That kills a man

>Last month
>gf of 2.5 years goes on vacation to London for 5 days
>Finally get 8 hours of sleep while she's gone
>Hanging out with friends that I don't see often
>Feels good, man.
>She gets back
>Super clingy for the next 5 days
>I go on vacation with my family for a week
>Actually start to miss her
>Realize the trip would be more fun if she was there
>Get home
>Want to be attached at her hip
>Got super cozy that night, she slept over and we cuddled
>Finally getting to a point where we can hang out and do different things, but still feel like we're hanging out

You never said only bad feels. I feel like our relationship is in a much better place than it was a while ago.

Na man, all feels are accepted here.
This is Sup Forums, we should not fight eachother, we should accept all brothers, no matter if they are furry or faggots, even if they are niggers. We are all Sup Forumsards here

>Because when you forget them, then they are dead forever

dude not helpful

I bet
and thanks for that

Crap sorry, I did not mean it as a bad thing, I just mean keep his spirit alive, I don't know the guy but I bet he would want you to stay strong. But really sorry, I did not mean to offend

so what are your interests?

i'm interested

I love vidya, anime, and computers... that's about it

just really dark, though i took it a little extremely, I was in a car crash last year that really fucked up my memory. It scares me cuz when my friend moved away i forgot everything, especially the 'feeling' in the few memories i retained. its terrifying. i dont remember anything more than two years ago with any sentimentality.

Don't really have problems of the caliber in this thread, but I'm pretty neurotic about a lot of things in my life. If I actually had more confidence and didn't over think things I'd be in a much better place. I'm so obsessed over what other people think of me that I feel like I'm not living my own life anymore, or at least one that isn't dictated by my need for other people's approval.

Then maybe, if I may suggest, keep a journal. Not one in your phone or on a notepad, but a physical journal, write down all the shit you can remember.

Was expecting that to go south. I smiled at the end. 10/10

i like punk rock and drug induced self destruction

I understand completely. To be loved or cared for is a basic human want, to think about yourself is just human.

Close quads confirms truth, stay loving brothers

i wanna get back into video games any suggestions?

omg i've loved anime my whole life, i find it's just as popular in several non english speaking places did you know that? i found out by being around

i'd love to socialize i as well am a lonely person that's somehow really social

i do that for awhile, but lately its just filled with 'today I got some of his tumor on me when his catheter exploded' or 'i puked twice because i had to wipe his ass'.

wish i did back in the day.

are you me?

Are you a girl?

I would recommend Dark Souls remastered when it comes out, it's always good to get back into games with a classic

no but i am someone

I am someone but you are me

no dude i wont be ur punk gf

add me on discord, ill talk about whatever when im up campcerous#6978

Only asking cus I have an ex who fits your description, not looking for goth gf

I like blondes

omg u sound cool, i like all forms of music somehow but in terms of punk rock it was just a phase where i'd actively look up bands of the genre, i only still list to AFI i do believe that falls under that category

drugs are great and self destruction is as well being a masochist, thing is with drugs i went on a very long break from substance abuse but recently decided to start regularly drinking and pot smoking

The only punk gf I need is Ela from Rainbow Six

the only thing I read was drug induced self destruction and immediately knew you were me

Its cliche but I miss her. Talking to other girls doesn't fill the void, hanging out with other girls doesn't, sexting doesn't, weed doesn't. She made me happy, still does. I hope she's happy.

thank you i'll look that up

though because of the darkness that has often been my life i prefer more cheery things, like with movies i mostly just stick to comedies

Oh yea Dark Souls is not cheery but when you go through the game you will feel like a better man, trust me

i will tell you right now im Canadian and male but im interested about this girl was she like an actual punk or did she just like the music? what was she like

sure works for me i see it's an rpg i love rpgs but not as much as mmo's i have a long experience with final fantasy 11 and ragnarok online and a tiny bit of ff14

my friends recommended runescape i gotta say the new one ain't bad

Exactly like me lol angry slef loathing drug addled maniac with a taste in music to make her your drug
Obviously now she's not a long term goal

sorry my cat is sitting on me so i can only type with one hand lol

It is a heavy RPG, but be careful the game is hard af, and PVP will kick your ass if you let it

Post pics of the cat, cats solve bad feels

:,) fuck I wish I had someone

ok give me a minute

i am the biggest cat person i've been like that all my life

you can suck my dick and not feel so lonely

ok here she is her name is shuyo

woops my bad

you can still do all those things with a partner

SHE LOOKS SO CUTE!!!!

These are my favorite threads; because I'm unhappy and alone. But for just a moment, I have a little company with my misery.

omg thank you that means a lot to me, yea she got so many likes on instagram lolz

I feel the same way, misery loves company man

Agreed

I'm so tired, both physically and mentally.

shuyo has been with me for like 14 years i still think of her as a kitten and she's very puppy like

her parents Moogle and Moonie were both siamese/himalayan and had so many real fucking cute kitties, moogle ran away and moonie died and we sold all the kittens

Anyway guys OP here, thank you all so much for the support, I all hope you have a wonderful day/night and have great lives

In high school, there was a dam on a lake near my house. I'd walk out and look across the lake and then look down at the shore line below on the other side. I'd be lying if I said I never though about jumping. It was around that time I lost my fear of heights. Part of me thinks it's because I'd be glad to fall.

you too see you again some day somewhere ;)

err someday is one word lol

sorry about my ocd had to correct myself ^_^

GOODNIGHT

Sometimes I wonder if my friends realize just how far I've spiraled into alcoholism.
It seems like when we're together I always end up drinking too much. I blow it off and pretend I'm just having fun. But honestly, I just tired of feeling like the world is bearing down on me.

im not happy for my self but im happy for you keep it up

Fuck The remastered, that guys retarded play the original and follow dark souls reddit instructions on the sidebar for mods. Also get 2 and 3, but play 1 first bc it's the best by a mile.

I have a feel to contribute. So long story short super in love with this girl but ofc friend zoned and accepted it. It's a long story but just imagine maximum feel for this girl. Big drama, I get accused of posting her nude photos online (I really didnt do it). She realizes it wasnt me and we start talking again a bit. She gets pregnant and decides to come back to florida for the baby shower.

>I get emotional and tell her I miss her
>she tells me she will come visit me when she comes for her baby shower
>i find out through facebook that she already had her baby shower, iw asnt invited, and she didnt even call me.

So yeah Im internalizing that one right now. I am also a 28 year old neet with dirtbag friends, never had a job, still a virgin.

But you just gotta find what you like to do and never admit defeat, always be moving toward something better, never make yourself a victim.

she moved away for a year after the photos incident, i forgot to mention. I basically havent seen her in 2 years though.

It's okay mate. In all honestly, losing your v-card is pretty meaningless if you haven't found someone worth it. I mean, you could fuck a whore, but so what? I found out that sex was only enjoyable if I felt it meant something. Otherwise, might as well enjoy your hand.

And yeah, you might have thought she was the one. Beauty couldn't be so wrong, right? But what it comes down to is, she wasn't. She isn't. Maybe there's someone out there for you? Maybe there isn't? We can't all be happy. But maybe, you can? Keep hope.
Don't lose it, if you can.
It's a joke; because hope is the worst.

My friends and family know how far I've spiralled into alcoholism and that's much worse, well intentioned heartfelt advice on stopping drinking doesn't help when you're only drinking to dull the pain of existence.

This is not Reddit or Gaia or whatever other faggotry you associate with

I feel ya. Nothing is worse than worrying about a loving family that cares about you.
(Sup Forums memes aside, I like the quote)

yo seriously? haha that's what they told me too lol

good quote, I relate too much.

No but really thigns might not end so poorly for me. I found what I like to do and I am actively pursuing it and really the whole situation taught me valuable skills like; cutting people out of my life that need to be cut out, and emotional endurance.

I'm a virgin because I'm a massive avoidant neurotic. I have been a pussy my whole life basically. My entire family is one big neurotic mess, I just got the worst end of the upbringing (dad died of cancer, mother chased foreign penis and left me with her narcissistic mother).

But things like mindfulness can help me control me neuroticism and emotions, and I am getting more used to pushing through discomfort and awkwardness, which I think is the key to success.

My problem isnt that Im unintellgent, ugly or whatever, it's that I havent managed to get a hold of my neuroticism.

I also agree with you that she is absolutely not the right one for me. I have a bad taste in women, probably because of my relationship with my mother and grandmother. I always go for the daddy issue girls who want nothing to do with me.

Random user here but is it bad I dwell on the thought that relationships are predictable and pointless? I've been single for 5 years and still can't find it in me to find a way into a relationship without thinking about all the cliché type shit that goes on and can't find the motivation or effort to even try? I've only been in 3 serious relationships through the 7 years of when I started dating to where I am now. Why is this

Ive been an alcoholic, recovered from it luckily. I still go a little overboard when drinking but I hardly touch the stuff anymore. I am prone to any kind of substance abuse really. But you gotta find a way to get away from that shit, because you know youll be better off. Find a way.

Love that Watchmen reference.

Fuck me, is it really already going on four years since we lost Robin Williams?

working on it user, thanks though

thats the ww2 guy isnt it? i guess he finally found a reason to get out of bed in the morning

Wait what? Holy fuck

Still waiting for that part where I get used to it.

damn. feels.