I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a McDouble on the side...

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a McDouble on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to a podcast when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker who took my order outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive thru, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a Big Mac combo with a 10-pc McNuggets on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to a podcast and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

The real question you should be asking is why are you eating at McDonald's twice in one day?

It's fucking delicious and I can afford it, fight me

Dumb fuck she wants the dick

Bro im sure shes just trying to be nice give a person a chance humans are social creatures

OP your autism is maximum. She wanted the D

Have you tried the app out? That way you pay instantly and skip over the first person.

Since she works both places, not sure if it's worth the effort. The app has good deals though. Yesterday I got 2 apple pies for free and $3 off my order so I only paid $7.25 for like, a drink and a variety off the dollar menu.

This pasta is more stale than my sex life

Ask her to join you in your car and tell her you'll eat her Filet-O-Fish. (Tartar sauce optional)

the levels of autism in here are mind boggling

Bro you have some serious social issues.

Sorry this pasta came out before the app was around. Maybe I'll try the app and update it accordingly

Kek and gross

I always wondered how the app for fast food places works. Can I get a basic gestalt?

Wow, I have a feeling of deja vu, like I'd seen this very post a year ago...

I thought I was crazy, nobody else so far can tell this is old ass pasta. Read this shit fucking 6 years ago.

copypasta

nice copypasta from 2002

also you left out the memes.

bleergh. nice dubs

STALE PASTA

You ain't seen nothing yet user

Dumbass she likes u likes u.

The hell is wrong with you

I think a lot of people come here on and off so not everyone sees all pastas unless they're banana or Andy sixxx or that shit

Dumbass she likes u likes u.
My pasta hurts!

>offbyone.jpg

>offbyone.jpg
At least I got timedubs

Rude

I went to McDonald's yesterday for my great aunt who wanted the same items. She claimed that she loved it.

Did you eat her filet o fish?

>How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

i usually feel hungry when i do that.

>Dumb fuck she wants the dick

she needs meat between her buns.

don't change the orders. the original specifies bacon cheeseburgers as the side dish.

Dude, you really need to loosen up. You had to wait 7 minutes for her to leave so you could eat in comfort? You couldn't just say "no thanks, I'm comfortable where I am?" You gotta hold it in and complain anonymously online? Come on now, who the fuck gets this worked up over basic human interaction? She was just looking out for you and employees, I assume, are expected to be polite and check on their customers, make sure they're satisfied. You need to get out more I think. On another note, don't you think you're ordering a little much? Take it easy, a single combo is enough.

she likes you OP

I've seen this pasta 50 times.

>cum
>inside
It's an obvious signal but I am posting from house arrest.

Anyone who fell for any aspect of this should really fuck off somewhere else

Why?

Spotted the newfag

Gross why does she have a dick