I've smoked weed 12 times in my life. The 8th(?) time I smoked, I took 3 extremely big hits from a blunt...

I've smoked weed 12 times in my life. The 8th(?) time I smoked, I took 3 extremely big hits from a blunt. I started coughing profusely, and then started throwing up a lot of mucus. Ever since that day, my highs have never been the same.
When I smoke weed, everything is so surreal. Beyond surreal. It's a horrible experience. You see, I can't adequately explain what exactly happens in my head except that I see/feel/hear the 'truth'. For example, when I'm high, I *experience* evidence that reality is deterministic. I.e. no free will. Everything is determined because EVERYTHING that could possibly happen is happening in parallel. When I say everything that could happen, I don't just mean "oh if you do this action, then this timeline will happen vs another timeline", I mean LITERALLY everything. For example, things could be going "normally" (no such thing), the universe could just spontaneously become something else for a second and then go back to "regularly scheduled programming". A great equivalence is that "reality" is like the set of irrational numbers.

This is independent of who I'm smoking with, or the area I'm smoking in. (I know it's not laced.)

Ever since that day, I have smoked exactly 4 times, and each time has been the exact same. It's scarier each time. Worst part is everyone around me is high as shit too.

My question is: has anyone else ever experienced anything that seems even remotely like this?

I don't think you should smoke weed anymore bro. sounds like it can agitate your latent psychotic tendencies.

Kinda, it seems you're just getting extremely anxious when you smoke weed because of that bad experience and it turns into frightening thoughts in your case.
In my case (I once took too many hits too fast and started throwing up so violently I literally couldn't talk or move for about two minutes. Ever since then when I tried weed I get this very weird feeling of ice-cold threads pulling me to the ground. Just my probably worthless input.

I mean, I don't think I suffer from psychosis. I'm fairly normal, just a dab of autism (not real autism, like Sup Forums autism).
I used to have normal highs is the thing. Anyway, you're right. It's just hard when all your friends want you to take a hit REALLY bad.

Well, i smoke bosta do macaco, and i love the dogs jaja saludos xd

I thought the same thing too, however it seems to be very different than that. I've noticed that the last 2 times I smoked, I was in a very calm mental state. I thought to myself "Ok, if I'm as calm as I am now, maybe it won't happen." It happened regardless of what I was thinking. I would do stuff to calm me down, it would just continue to persist. Playing Sm4sh with the bros, listening to chill music, trying to go to sleep, none of it works. It's something that just happens, like a force is being enacted on me.

What's funny is that when it happens, my anxiety and heartbeat spike. (at least I think, i dunno if that's just me being high and thinking my heart's beating fast) In turn the phenomenon gets worse, and this just goes on in a feedback loop.

nice blog faggot
protip
nobody gives a fuck

well, the only time that doesn't happen is when I'm at home smoking alone or with my wife. Might be worth a try, idk.

Small brain: realizing that the post is based in seeking someone else that has similar experiences
Biggest brain: having extremely low critical reading skills and making low effort posts

Thanks man. I'll give it a try.

Pussy keep smoking until you're over it. Smoke so much you pass out and have pleasant dreams, it will build your tolerance and make you less of a pussy.

Weed just takes whatever you already are and makes you into a more extreme version of it. So anxious people become more anxious on weed. Happy people become more happy. Lazy people become more lazy. etc

I've been smoking weed for a decade now, and usually cases like the one described in the OP signify that there is something wrong (mentally) with the person. That type of high doesn't happen to more level headed smokers

What are you? Fucking 10 years old? Stop smoking you dumb fuck. You might be allergic, or you might just be a giant pussy. Calm the fuck down

Hey bro I’ve done weed exactly once but I did, what I assume is a lot, 8 grams of the stuff and all it did was make me super fucking calm and started seeing things around me in the manor you described. But if I can add to it, I also had a incredible feeling of déjà vu whenever I did anything. I felt ahead of time, if that makes any sense?

hey op, i too have had similar experience on marijuana. don't really know what to tell you but after about a year of sobriety and intense fear and confusion, here i am smoking weed every day all the time.

check your blood sugar levels. make sure you're not starvingly hungry or racing on caffeine. do some exercise before smoking, smoke less, take longer time between hits. are you thin? i find thin people have this problem much more than fatties.

You see, I'm not too fond of this take. Not just because you just called me crazy, but because it seems very contrived. I feel very strong in my mental stability. It's just the instances of my highs.
Every time after the "awakening" session, I've only taken 1 (relatively big) hit each time. I'm not thin nor fat. I'm not really looking to fix this because I believe it's permanently with me now, I just want to find someone else that's had a similar experience so I can speak with them.

It can be improved on too you just need to find out whatever is causing it and then fix it. It could be some type of personal problem or anxiety issue. I still get a little anxiety when I'm high sometimes and it's usually because of some problem I am experiencing in my life. Not thinking about the problem or solving it will curb the anxiety

How do you lads trip yourselves out when getting high? My mind is pretty numb now when I smoke after all the drugs Ive taken in the short span of the last few months and I'm not really creative and when I get high I just sit there with a blank mind just chilling out. No matter how many cones I sink....

So yeah how do you cunts trip yourselves out and enjoy your high more?

Cannabis induced psychosis it's the toxic buildup of certain cannabinoids messing with your serotonin and cannabinoid receptors. Stop smoking or you'll develop bpd, psychosis or worst early onset dementia. Your not magical or peering beyond the veil you're a textbook case of someone with a likely genetic predisposition to mental illness.

And this doesnt mean your normally crazy even though your belief that your special or magical kind of indicates that. It just means certain psychoactive chemicals cause other imbalances. You know psychoactive substances alter your perception it's kind of what they do

My other advice? Find something better to watch than Rick and Morty. Obviously that dumbass show is messing with your mind

This is also likely because any smoker will tell you that these types of highs aren't supposed to happen, which is correct. Weed and psychedelic use can result in mental illness for a person who was genetically predisposed for it.

However in some cases weed can also greatly help mental illness. It's not something that can be easily detected, whether or not weed will help things or just help bring on your mental illness faster.

this, stop smoking bro its not for everyone

I don't understand where in my post I indicate that I believe I'm "special" or "magical". I'm simply trying to describe what I *feel* when I'm high. Not only that, I used to get high normally. All I am trying to do is find someone else on the internet who has experienced anything remotely similar. I'm not looking for advice on how to fix this. I'm more than likely putting an end to me smoking.
I don't watch that show.

R&M sucks if you like that show you might as well kys. Also kys if youre under 6 feet tall and your dick is smaller than 8 inches. Also cuck threads.

Yes I explained that. It's a toxicity build up. As In it builds up in your system, there are plenty of medical journals that will repeat the same thing. Id quit weed if I were or youll be getting lost in your house at 50.

I hate to break it to you: the only reason why you feel like that when you’re smoking is because you are high. And you’re not used to it. We all felt like that when we started smoking because marijuana is a psychoactive drug, it’s just we were all 15 when we figured this out and not having an existential crisis. You feel weird because you’re stoned, your perception of reality will be altered. Obviously you can’t handle your drugs and shouldn’t smoke. I am sure there are a lot of other people out there who don’t like the way weed makes them feel. They just don’t think they are sensing parallel realities and shit… They juSt say they don’t like it lmao

op's highs definitely won't suddenly go back to what he used to experience now that this door is unlocked. and since he's only had a handful or so of them it's early enough to quit and remain normal. continuing to smoke or use other drugs is probably not going to work out so well for this user. older anons will all know friends who burned out early and started off experiencing stuff like op while everyone else just relaxed and watched netflix. the popularization of weed culture is full of doug benson's who just get baked and have no psychedelic/weird/psychotic effects from it at all no matter how much they smoke. it overlooks the susceptibility of people like op who take one hit and have an existential meltdown.

Small: making the meme in paint
Big: writing out "small" and "big" for your meme as a reply on Sup Forums

whenever I smoked it always makes me realize that time isn't real. I realize it every time I smoke. it's only are perception of time. everyone is on auto pilot.

"Have a teaspoon of cement and harden the fuck up"

Some people are chemically meant to be straight edge

There is never a short supply of retardation

You think thats bad? Try taking DMT. Worse mistake of my fucking life. See that fucking Kaleidoscope spaceship in my nightmares still

You definitely didn't experience a full on trip if you just had the warping onion edit kaleidoscope visuals. DMT is awesome if do it everyday if it wasn't for how taxing it is on your neurochemistry

stop smoking.

I have the same experience. You've seen past the curtain. The universe is a matrix, a giant binary branching tree of the infinite possibilities determined by quantum particles being observed and collapsing from their superposition state.

Every decision we make is based on the random collapse of the particles that make up our brain, and so our consciousness is innately intertwined with the fabric of the universe itself. Each one of us, if we make decisions to radically different to the status quo, can irreparably separate our consciousness from the universe we were born in -- inhabiting that one while a carbon copy of us before making said decisions stays behind to inhabit the original one.

Since our consciousness exists as the quantum entanglement of our brain matter as opposed to the matter itself, we are essentially a complex energy pattern inhabiting a physical vessel, rather than the vessel itself. As such, we are able to pick up subconsciously on the strings between our grey matter and the rest of the particles in the universe. This is what causes telepathy, or what normal people refer to as "being on the same wavelength," which is ironic as it is unintentionally an accurate description of what is going on. It also allows us to control our fate by our expectations, desires and beliefs influencing the collapsed state of photons, allowing us to fabricate events and impose them on the universe around us.

Thing is, our path is determined by variables set in stone before our birth. So none of this matters. So the problem is that someone with enough intelligence and enough autism to pick up on the patterns that show you these truths is bound to realize they have control of the universe but no control over themselves, which is more depressing than vice versa.

I'm sorry.

Also Harry potter was real

OP, my 2 cents since you're getting quite a few shitty replies...that's never happened to me with weed though I've had similar things when smoking in combination with acid. Weed at its best opens the door to the unconscious which can have drastically different effects depending on the way your inner life is organized / the situation around you. If you are a head-oriented person then weed-induced psychic expansion is very likely going to continue to be mediated by the intellect...problem is that the intellect is waaay out of its comfort zone and likely to be totally outstripped by your widened perception. To me this kind of oppressive mental trap is characteristic of psychedelics (and weed for some is definitely a psychedelic). IMO reality is not as bleak as it seems but in the moment it can be quite airtight, like you're seeing to the bottom of things when in fact your own lens is just as much a part of it as ever.

As to where to go from here, kind of depends on your preferences. Any kind of spiritual practice would probably be helpful if it interests you. You can learn to navigate the anxiety loop and you might find that learning to do so brings you a lot of great stuff, even when sober. Smoking alone might help as well, to get comfortable with what's happening without having to focus energy outward on others...pick a time when you're in a good mood, have nothing happening the next morning, put on some chill music and just open up to the experience.

On the other hand, if you're consistently experiencing sheer terror when you smoke, that's probably a sign worth paying attention to. Friends might give you shit for turning it down but the fact is that (for some of us more than others) it is an extraordinarily powerful substance and the risk of psychological trauma is real. At the least, play it on the safe side for now and keep the dose low - one small hit is plenty for someone with a strong sensitivity to it.

Peace and good luck with the good herb.

>comparing determinism, quantum mechanics and multiverse theory to Harry Potter

Thank you for reminding me why I stopped visiting Sup Forums regularly back in 08.

I took a handful of anti psychotics a couple years back and now I'm scared to ride in the car for to long. Drugs can fuck with your brain and psychosis is real. What you are experiencing IS psychosis and the only thing that will fix it is ignoring weed all together or powering through that anxiety time and time again. There is no simple solution. I hope I helped guy.

>I can't adequately explain what exactly happens in my head

Let me stop you there. Your brain is not able to function properly. That's all it is. There's nothing else to it. I experienced this many times. Your brain is in a state of confusion. Nothing more.

get out of your head fag
im high as fuck right now eating chips
stop worrying so much

^ on a side note has anyone flown with weed before? Im moving to a new place cross country and want to bring my stash with me

how much

4 maybe 5 grams, I have smell proof bottles and was just planning on grinding it up and throwing it in my overnight kit with some asprin bottles

CAN ANYONE HELP ME? I overdosed on spice and my weed trips aren't the same I am fine with one hit but any more and I get flashbacks to losing reality completely

it will probably go away after a while after you forget about the spice od

haha fag guess what spice and weed arent the same thing you stupid nigger

gg spicehead

just sell it and buy some where you move.
Do you really want to risk getting in trouble
for $50 weed?

I'm a very heavy smoker and love weed dearly for both recreation and medical purposes but god damn it freaks me out to smoke in someone else's home. Being in a strange house just gives me anxiety like crazy and makes me feel way too high.

I agree with the other poster. Airlines are a lot more strict than just driving obviously… as someone who was facing two years for less than an eighth just don’t do it

The first times I used to get high as a teen were way more crazy.

I used to feel like we were all performers standing on a stage as soon as it hit, like we were all being watched and somehow we needed to entertain our audience.

I think it can so some weird shit when you first start, especially when hitting hard through a bong, bucket etc.

Agreed. When I was a teenager I got so high that I felt like I was in a simulation like the Sims. Watching myself from above. Damn near hallucinating really

I have mixed 1l of vodka with a few hits from the bong, I have seen bacterias copulating with atoms in cosmos

probably eagle 20 and avid combo did a little brain damage

This, my experience changed with cannabis after LSD as well.