I really find this look boner-killingly unattractive but it's becoming very popular

I really find this look boner-killingly unattractive but it's becoming very popular.
is this shit going to go away soon?

are you autistic or gay or something?

I hate the exposed foreheads and the lips and the tans

You mean displaying the ass in tight pants? Are you retarded?

is not going away for at least another decade.

it's more the face and hair that I dislike

I don't understand what look you mean exactly because she's clearly in work out clothes at the gym. It's not as much a style as it is a utility.

you see it a lot in general now, I call it the instagram uggo

I call it people working out. If you see them in this, they are probably on their way to or from the gym. You see it as a fashion statement because you don't go to the gym yourself.

it's very popular with the youth these days especially in twitter memes

I agree with you, exposed foreheads creeps me out, another thing is that fit chicks do only squads and forget about uper body strenght

finally, someone with taste.

also a little bit swolen face, i mean I would consider myself lucky if I even touched that kind of ass but gotta be honest, shes got some flaws

You're clearly not around females other than your mom

>be op
>see hot girl with insane body
>don't like hairstyle and tan
>"boner killing"

confirmed for faggot

ya got me good m8, I'll think twice before I avoid ugly women next time

I agree. I like sports bras, but that's pretty much the only attractive thing in the picture.

I don't like it when the ass sticks out, they look like prunes

I agree.

I'm a fat guy. It's dead obvious there would be no chemistry. I would never want to strip naked with this woman.

Sure shes pretty and healthy, but does not inspire sexual interest.

I want to fuck a girl I could split a bag of chips with, without hearing for the next 5 days how "hard she had to work to burn it off.

People like this girl get sick from eating pork chops. I cannot abide that.

so you prefer an even flatter ass than this? because she's really just using here her back muscles to poke it out with her posture here

I'm talking about this kind of look in general as opposed to this photo only but yes, I don't like big asses

>I'll never land a woman this attractive so I have convinced myself I don't actually want it

There op, that's what is happening here

I can post women I want that I know are out of my league,
this isn't one.

That's super close to this
Though that's not the only factor.
It may be one of the beans that tipped the scale but not the only bean.

all of them you mean?

see

>exposed foreheads

You really do belong on Sup Forums

obesity/self hate the post

no but seriously

u want to fuck a girl you could split a bag of chips with?

u fat fuck

shes got the face of being one generation away from down syndrome, still would pump and dump

You’re all utter spastics. Clearly fit as fuck.

>fit as fuck
I don't doubt it, doesn't make her less hideous

now that you mention it I kinda see it

still would bang though

Agree. When will people stop taking photos of themselves?

>hideous
Yeah, sure. Enlighten us with your taste in women.

looks like a tranny. no hips, flat ass, solid jaw.

Attention seeking behavior 101.

This girl has nothing else but the attention that others give her. Posting anything like this on a public forum only shows how insecure she really is. A real dime wouldn't have to broadcast "I HAVE AN ASS AND AM READY TO TAKE WHATEVER" like this hoe does.

No it's not going to go away anytime soon. This shit generates likes. It generates spin. Lonely people will likes this shit and re-energize this girl's drive to be a harlot. Get used to it. Insulate yourself from these women. There's much better out there.

moar pics less clothes ploxx

Kek

Maybe OP is attracted to guys?

No feminine penis and 5 o'clock shadow you mean?
Well, us hetero males quite like it, but you can just try to ignore it and concentrate on boipucci if it makes you feel better.

winrar

>Exposed foreheads

My god

Ops a fag but more importantly it’s great that the trend of giant assed retarded niggers has ended. Cuties who take control of their health and flaunt it in front of lonely losers? Never going to go out of style.

>left or right?
>exposed foreheads
>floor tiles

I hope it never goes away I love big assed sluts in sweats.

I want more skanks showing off their cheeks to any man with a cock

I take it you're a chubby chaser then? Why wouldn't you want to sexytime her?