Let's see who's awake for this thread /b

Let's see who's awake for this thread /b.
Insomniac here, kind of sucks but I actually really like being awake late at night and early hours of morning. I'm curious to know what are the reasons other people enjoy being awake at this time. (2am here)
My reasons:
>Quiet and don't get bothered by people.
>Darker lighting calms me
>Faster internet since only one using it,can game peacefully
19 here

Or just general reason as to why you're awake so late

Same here, feelsgud

Gotta work soon

its cause u dont exercise and eat shit so ur bodies chemically riddled and too much excess energy, go for a 30 minute jog each night and ull see your routine regulate.

eat less

make a decision from midnight to lay in bed with the lights off even if ur still on a device

set alarm

>Only time niggers aren't awake at my college is 3am
>Stay up til 3 every night because of it

Mega gay

>Healthy easy to follow advice on how to better yourself

Did anybody fucking ask you?

I'm awake
I got shit to do that I'm procrastinating on
I'm never gonna because I'll never get to it

I'm never gonna die****

Mate I'm a very high level athlete, I'm actually a D1 swimmer, I've always had a hyperactive brain, but in general I like being awake at this time regardless. Sometimes I feel tired and won't go to sleep just cause it feels I'm missing out on this wonderful feeling

Can't sleep unless I'm shitface drunk. Not so bad on weekends, sucks when I have to work.

I also like the quietness of being up really late.

Also it seems like the people that play ww2 this time of night suck so I do better than normal. Currently watching shameless though

> failure in life
>No reason to wake up in the morning
>Can't sleep at night because I woke up somewhere around noon / afternoon and haven't done anything the whole day
>repeat

I got out of a one month rehab program and fixed my shit up, was sleeping from 10pm-6am eating three meals a day and getting social interaction but mentally fucking strained. Now I'm back to drinking alone in the quiet dark and thinking about shit. Sleeping 6am- mid afternoon. Idk i just like it this way. Been meaning to get that out just didn't know where. That is all

The reason you like to poke fun at night-schedule people is because you are afraid of your own inevitable death so you mess with daytime inanimate people because you're a moron.

Oh shit user, I'm just about on the same boat. We are even the same age.
>3am here
I stay up because of YouTube, attempting to get assignments done, and jacking off. For the most ;part I stay up until 5 or so and then get an hour and a half of sleep or so, get to my classes, and then go to work. Then start it all over again. Hit me up on kik if you're down for it. PigGuy1897

KDEN

Work the night shift. Its pretty amazing especially since i've trained my body to require 5 hours of sleep.
>19
no one bothers me i just do my work and play vidya or hang out afterwards or before work

If you can't understand the restlessness and lack of sleep that drives people to be up around this hour, you should probably just go to fucking bed

yeah op not like theres different timezones or anything

My reasons:
>The cream
>The steam
>The dream