How much you guys have in your bank account?

How much you guys have in your bank account?

None of that editing the page, either.

(and yes, I feel retarded for the student loans. It was a mistake.)

Other urls found in this thread:

getpocketbook.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im going to call your loan company and tell them you are holding out on them

except they wouldn't care because the longer it isn't paid back, the more money they make. durrrr

who living paycheck to paycheck here?

it should be a legal requirement that as long as you ow someone money you are to pay them everything you have till its paid off

how do you live?

Very poorly...

whats wrong with spending all of ones money? whats the point in saving?

like 1200 usd

>buying pay per view

so without that buttcoin, you were broke? How long did you have them

Nah that's not what it is, just PayPal to someone.

I would never pay for that shit

just about 7000$

I got paid $205, spent $200 on the rent and put $5 in my gas tank... I previously had less than $1 in the account... I currently owe over $1000 in power bills

how long before no power, m8?

Late 2016

you should tell this to that guy not me

why do you have 2 checking accounts open? different cards / uses for the accounts? if not i would just close one and put all that into savings.

Guess the valuta.

yeah thats all cool and shit but my I literally told my bank that I had $10k in an account (that they can see) and that I wanted to take out a $5k loan just because its easier to pay off a loan than to save money

Haven't got the disconnect notice yet as the previous bill isn't 30 days overdue and I just got the new one. Probably will here in a couple days though but I've got a $1773 estate check coming plus $837 im taxes coming on Tuesday.

What's sad is I work 5 days a week and get paid every two weeks and never make a check over $300

Feels bad man, waiting on payday and income tax

wells fargo is like .01% interest in their "savings" accounts, so it doesn't make a difference, really.

I have two checking accounts open because one of them is a shared account.

I basically use the savings account as a way to mentally separate funds as like an emergency fund or something.

get a new job FFS

There are no jobs here

why is your electricity bill so expensive? jesus

Well thats what the savings should be for, or see if you can open a "separate" account for that specific reason. Im not sure how all that shit works, but that way it would look like

Checking 1 - $XXX
Checking 2 - $XXX

Emergency Fund - $XXX
Savings - $XXX

or just know that value in your savings is your emergency fund and see if you can set some sort of alert when / if you go below that amount.

dude just fuck it and scape the country.

wait how the hell did you file taxes without taking the earned income credit?

AUD

first time i've ever had over 10k in the bank
>feelsprettygoodbro.jpg

so basically Sup Forums is broke

i don't trust banks, so i never put money there

Because it's like negative degrees outside, my living room window is broek and I can't afford to fix it, the trailer was made in 1968, and the only heat is a big ass central heating unit that barely heats the fucker. That and AEP is the devil. My last power bill I only used $168 worth of power and had a bunch of ridiculous fees tacked on to make it over $500. Rural America is not a fun place. I know alot of people who quit their jobs to sell drugs because it's a more viable option around here than working an actual job. Median income is less than $20,000

One of my accounts has over $200k in it.

I actually don't know what to do with it.

Don't wanna put it in stocks really because it feels like we're in a huge bubble. Been waiting for a big crash and then go all in but the market just keeps going up.

Bonds are a waste right now. Interest rate is garbage.

Could literally buy a second house and rent it out but that seems like a hassle and a risk. I'm not ruling out a second housing market crash.

Could get a luxury car (with plenty to spare) but that just seems like throwing it away. My Toyota is fine.

5%er problems, yo. I make about $125k/year. Uncle Sam takes about 25% of it (mortgage interest deductions ftw) and I probably spend $40k or less so I'm making mad bank and dunno what to do with it really.

No I'm not giving any of it to any of you.

I didn't qualify because I'm not 25

start an online business

>No I'm not giving any of it to any of you.

What about me?

Do you plan on making the number climb?

How many kangaroos do you own?

Just save it up. Eventually you'll find something you want to buy.

oh bloody hell i forgot that turbo tax forced me to take it even though i tried not to its apparently illegal to not take it even though it delays your return till mid feburary and in my case only adds a dollar

I have wondered about starting a business. What's your idea of a good online business?

Most people in the first world. I don't have any debt but I don't have any actual savings. Nothing significant anyway. I think I have it wrong.

I should stop paying my credit card in full to keep the actual money.

>Do you plan on making the number climb?
yea user, with an online startup

cliche advice but find something that the market needs or needs something new of

Live in Melbourne, AU. Most is going to a house deposit.

Most of the world is broke by white people's standards

I don't understand how people do this. There must be some expenses that are way higher than necessary. Like you own a truck you bought new when a 1-2 year old used one would have been a lot cheaper.

Or you rent a 2 BR apartment near the city center when a 1 BR would be fine, or something 10 miles further away, or sharing an apartment with someone would leave you money to spare.

Even when I was making 19k/year I still had money in the bank. I just drove a shit car and shared an apartment with 2 other dudes.

Plus this. Need about 100k just to get into the market.

almost 2m

So a computer programmer then. For some big company. You don't type like someone who has the balls to own his own business.

In 2017 I made $8000... I buy the cheapest shit, I pretty much drive on a spare constantly because of shitty rural roads busting my tires, I frequently choose between eating for the week of putting gas in my car... It's not fun but paycheck to paycheck is the only option at the moment.

You mean stashed under my mattress?

>shared an apartment with 2 other dudes.

No thank you. I did it once and it was a nightmare. I'd rather save a measly 500 a month than room with those bastards again.

try sharing a 2 bedroom mobile home with 8 people and paying rent in food stamps

I really wish I could get through my student loan debt quicker.

Currently putting like $1245 a month at it and it seems to go down so slowly.

It's not a competition but yes I would agree you most likely had it worse. One had a massive drinking and anger problem and the other vaguely smelled like shit.

The angry one tried to erect plaster walls to make his own space. I'm not kidding.

>balls
More like who wants to spend the next 10 years working overtime in the hopes that maybe their business takes off and doesn't just up and die, as most of them do. I'm not a workaholic.

I'd have to have some kinda slam dunk idea. Either that or so much money it doesn't really matter if the business makes a profit or not.

I like to think of it like an rpg grind but sadder.

It does get better but at the end you just end up at zero debt. An accomplishment yes, but an empty one.

How'd you get NAB and UBank in one spot? I have both, yet have two apps.

How are you not making more than that? That's like....$8/hour for 20 hours/week?

I had $12,000 but just put $3000 on a country club initiation fee. Getting a $2958 check this month.

From Aug to Dec I made about $10,000 running two political Instagram pages. Sold both for $3200 in total.

Worked for chipotle for a month, hated it, quit. Now do freelance.

Getting my $2958 check for marketing consultation for a large company for about a week (I don’t have a degree)

Laffin at those student loans OP

I don't keep cash balances, I just borrow against my investment accounts ("SMA" means special memorandum, it's the amount of cash you can withdraw on loan)

Protip: have a good idea

Find a niche is a cliche but the only smart advice you'll ever get. I literally own a business where all I do is get girls to make minnie mouse ears and sell them on ebay. I take away 7k a year just from that even after expenses. I'd tell you the other businesses but I'm not telling you shit you'd actually use.

Can’t wait till you get your house broken into. “Can’t trust banks with muh money”

Not trying to compete just saying I feel ya. My landlord burned all my stuff in a fire pit, woke me in the morning with a shotgun fired out the window, I was not allowed to use the bathroom in the house, was frequently barred from eating and was basically the house bitch for 6 months until I was forced out at gunpoint because his stoner girlfriend didn't like me. Being poor sucks but we do what we gotta do

I've less than 3k left, but I'm a NEET living with parents

pic unr

Read the post again dummy. I SAVE that much a month. I make about 1400 a month barely.

Eh? How do you make money running a political Instagram page? And if they made $10k in 5 months, why sell for $3200?

Yeah cause most thieves slash a mattress looking for cash instead of just taking the tv and xbox

Well fuck lots of us have it bad then. Puts a new perspective on the angry shit we say to each other on here. At least for me. I hope you can be happy and financially stable. I really do.

We'll keep working and finding our way.

This is a useless thread. Next time the formate should be :
>screenshot, age, employment status, education

I'm not good with money.

You'd be surprised. You really fuckin would.

then non-borrowable accounts here

>the formate

How about the format be that the poster understand basic English?

I use a budgeting app called pocketbook.
getpocketbook.com/

Whatever you say, NSA.

heh....

NEET tho?

I've been robbed, so...

Nope, just really fucking tight finances right now...

It must be nice being 15

>proof reading anonymous posts on the internet that will be removed soon.
lol ok.

Im just saying that this doesn't actually explain someones financial situation or not. When i was in highschool i had maybe 300$ in my savings all fucking year. But i had no job and my parents gave me money on the weekends.
When I was working in the fast food industry I made a dollar or two more than most of the people at the same level as me. But typically they had less money because they either had kids, drug addictions, or were just shit with saving.

So...what?

You were the one trying to correct the format of anonymous posts. But proper English is a step across the line? Next time don't be ignorant.

I basically was until I got rear ended in December and my old car was totalled. I ended up getting a 2017 to replace it, but ended up with about 7k to work with after the old one got paid out. Been dumping a bunch into credit card payments, but I've hit the point where all of my bills are paid up as much as I can, and I still tossed over 1k into savings while I wait for more bills to roll around. It feels weird, lol

Buy land. No-one is making anymore of it and it will always hold value. Just find strips of land for sale in areas you consider up and coming and buy them for 5-10k. Solid jew investment right there

wish i had one of those accounts to pay off my student loan... damn

Better than being a old fuck with no future prospects in his life I bet

I sold ads to merchandise companies, and other companies selling you make it. Books, watched, movies, want more views on their own videos or Instagram pages, or shoutouts. About $20 for an hour, which is low for how big my page was. Made about $1000 a month from each page, two pages in total. Sold one page for $2200, the other for $1000. Just got tired of running them and discussing politics all day. It got old fast. Politics is a very annoying and stupid world. Not worth the money imo. Was taking the joy out of my life. Sold it for cheap and got out. Could’ve held on and probably got $5-$10k for each, but that could’ve taken months or maybe a year.

my 2016 schedule k on another hedge fund that i don't borrow against, but i put another $1 million into

Why even take the risk tho? You get robbed at home, tough luck. A bank gets robbed (lol) and your money is insured

like 3 dollars? its not worth screenshotting. i spent all my money on hawaiian shirts and shitty walmart ramen and cigarettes.

I made $1600 a month selling shitty $1 jewelry to girls during high school.

If you’re broke in high school you’re a fucking idiot. It’s thousands of kids with their parents money looking for food, candy, drugs, clothes, and jewelry.

if this is really yours then why the fuck are you wasting time on Sup Forums?

>a 1-2 year old used one
still too expensive

>something 10 miles further away
still too expensive