General women hate thread

General women hate thread

Rip thread

fuck women, literally

And these are the same people wondering why they can't get laid

No man, this is the thread for beautiful men!
Clearly.
Hate women = love men

I'm lost my women hate/ anti feminism pics so if someone could post all they got that would be awesome

Kek this seems true af

ITT: So much salt.

Fucking love this thread

lmao

makes me want to end it fucking all.

Wow, what a pig face.
I swear the generation iconic bitch has been replaced from soccer mom who wants to speak to your manager to 5 foot tall pig face chubby millennial jewess with short hair who wants to call you racist.

I mean, if women just stopped being dumb whores I would respect them. My girl is basically autistic and that's how I like her.

Damn being gay feels good

yea so don't be a fool and fall for the pussy trap

Don't fight the feeling user... Life is but a trigger pull away from sailing in the stars.

This make me rage.

fucking envy you bro

sucks out here, not even fucking joking

kek

hahah

Your trips don't lie

Teach us your ways master

Is this a rage thread? Fuckin lost.

I have to live with the reality that America has not made this move.
My children are 11 and 12 and I have missed all their milestones.
You can't raise children on weekends and holidays.
It's fucking inhumane.

this is why I'm not having kids because the bitch would divorce me and do that shit

She must be saying this for increased child support money becase there is no way that she can be that stupid and cruel not to understand that her husband feels the same way she dose

women/ society don't give a shit about men

Take solace it's already in the works here in the states hopefully it will pass soon

You're forced to realize you're the other, part time dad.
It's soul crushing.

Implying women hate isn't a rage thread?

checked

/thread

snake looks cool, and mushroom is amanita muscaria which is legal 2 order on t he internet in united sates

spunds like something Gavin Mciness would say

this one is a classic

normal vs chi squared

The recommended articles though, what a tale they tell

why should it, just accept the reality and don't fall for their bullshit. Study hard, get a good job that pays well, and a vasectomy. Once bitches come looking for your money fuck em and leave em without commiting to anything

can someone translate

My uncle had 3 children aged 7 and twins aged 16. He split with his wife and she attacked him in his car scratching across his face ended up biting her arm
to get her to stop. She then call the police and claimed he had attacked her then she told the child he was evil and had never loved them. 3 weeks later forensics determined her wounds were self defence wounds and she was lying. But the child didn't belive that. The 16 y/o twins decided to live with there mom becuse they belive he attcked their mum he had join custody over his 7 y/o son becuse he was too young to choose this made his wife angry that she didnt have full custordy over all the childern so she sent there 7 y/o to bording school so he would hardly get to see his son and because he belive his dad to be violent he was alway upset and afraid around his dad once he turned 16 he stopped seeing his dad too. Now he hasn't seen or heard from any of his children for years but he payed there whole education and child support the whole time they were young enough and still pays their mother to "maintain her current lifestyle" who has never worked a day in her life and puposly won't remarry so she can keep claim upkeep for him

Feminism is a cancer designed and promoted to disrupt the 'partiarchy', or society in general, like a virus spreads and takes over body cells, modifying them to do a specific function (reproduce and spread more viruses)

Already there bud. Good job, decent looking, slim, but no women.

my slut indian gf dumped me cause she wanted to "have fun", when she said that i thought fun meant to go to a movie or a theme park or something. nope. she meant she wanted to fuck everyone in college. women are retarded.
men can have multiple women but when a woman has multiple men that is absolutely haram. whores.

To be fair if a 10/10 hot bitch told me she wanted to suck my dick I’d be running to her place in an instant. And if an ugly fugly caveman hoe hit me up I’d say no

lol varg is a murderer

this is gold

Wait!!! Are you a cuck? You want your woman to have multipy men?

get the fuck out of here with that gay shit. Unless you have something better lined up on the spot, if an ugly ass girl invited you over so she can suck your dick you'd show up with a bottle of jack

no he isn't

how ugly ?

I LOL'd more than I should have

the construct of cuckolding literally can't work if someone is from a society that doesn't perceive relationships as monogamous

you can't break the rules if there are none

Beautiful

Depends how ugly as the other user said