Moved into a house with tile floors since then Ive had 2 bongs break and now considering buying a silicone bong what do...

Moved into a house with tile floors since then Ive had 2 bongs break and now considering buying a silicone bong what do you niggers think of silicone bongs?

they're embarassing

My girlfriend and I both have one and love them.
We are about to buy a silicone dab rig too. Great investment.

If only your fingers weren't so greasy all the time

Do they taste like plastic or anything?

*dabs on you*

No one checks the reaction of the plastic when in contact with heat. Could be that your inhale micrograms of polys and carcinogens when you heat up that bong.

You're worried about that when you're smoking something that literally makes you a dope. Hint: that's why they call it that.

I don't smoke weed

That one second from the right looks like a can of 4loko. Get it and fill it with watermelon 4loko instead of water.

And yet you're interested in a thread about a specific way to smoke. Ooookay.

are they safe?

>silicone effected by heat
>silicone being toxic
Fucking retard

I'm interested in the physiological effects the introduction of plastics has had in the human body. Why can't someone post in a thread about an interest they don't have

Been smoking out of glass for 8 years and only ever had one piece break. What the fuck are you doing wrong? Ever tried washing your grubby fuckin hands?

>I'm interested in the physiological effects the introduction of plastics
>Why can't someone post in a thread about an interest

You just said you do have an interest. Make up your mind.

>MUH OLD WAYS

Let people smoke how they want you aging loser

Has weed made anyone else gay?

get a job and stop smoking reefer ya fuckin hippie faggot

Oh yeah. I know people who smoke weed and they've told me they sucked a few cocks while high. It's kind of sad but pretty prevalent.

get a waxmaid

I like mine. If the downstem is glass and the bowl is glass, it'll taste like glass, just wash it before using to get the silicone taste off. They're great for social situations, especially with drinking, and can be cleaned in a dishwasher.

DUDE WEED LMAO

>>MUG OLD WAYS
are you saying not having no-stick hands is a part of new age society?
I think theres 20 y/o with hands that can hold shit well

I have 2 silicone pipes. They are awesome, heaps easy to clean. you just chuck them in the freezer and all the rez freezes, then you bend the pipe/bong and the rez just falls out.
I would say its worth it. If you're worried about being a fag, get an old school brass bong instead

enjoy smoking plastic faggot

medical silicone can withstand incredibly high temperatures.
stop being retarded

they are way more gross than glass just stop being clumsy u jew