Guys, we have a code red emergency here

Guys, we have a code red emergency here.

I somehow actually managed to score a date for this weekend. She wants to hang out and listen to music.
The only problem is that I basically have no clue what is hip these days and I stopped paying attention to what normies listen to in like 2012.

So I ask you as a favor, what are some essential songs released in the last 2 to 3 years to get if I want to appear normal and slightly increase my chance of getting laid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CFqmvInhGYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=W1plQCMNQ4M
youtube.com/watch?v=mXEHygriRqc
youtube.com/watch?v=OS6duOoxctw
youtube.com/watch?v=T1n72aCdwdUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1n72aCdwdU
youtube.com/watch?v=H1FltwTC8Uk
youtube.com/watch?v=kJQP7kiw5Fk
youtube.com/watch?v=vJUMmknoQOQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

basically death grips

If you're autistic enough to be asking this, it's too late for you.

brah just put on some lecasual shit like phoenix or lianne la havas

youtube.com/watch?v=CFqmvInhGYQ

youtube.com/watch?v=W1plQCMNQ4M

Just play music you like and be yourself.

epaR by Earl Sweatshirt

this

Have you tried asking her what she likes?

I put on a Beach House album for a girl on the first date and we wound up having sex to it for its entirety. Relationship didnt work out but she thanked me for introducing her to them and said she always thinks of the first night with me when she hears em
> Depression Cherry

david is that you ??

THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=mXEHygriRqc

I know her interests in shows and stuff, but we didn't get to music yet. She's a turbo normie though. Hopefully that's enough help.

Sorry, no

Depends on your image and the girl. You want your music to fit whatever impression you've already made, because that's why she's on the date. So if you're a white dude who wears flannel, play some Mac DeMarco and Kurt Vile. If you picked her up while wearing some faggot hypebeast shit, play a Spotify rap playlist. Keep it recognizable, always play an artist's most popular songs, don't try to impress with deep cuts unless she mentions how much she likes one artist in particular.
Make sure you play some women - I like throwing on some Stevie Nicks or Joni Mitchell but whoever is fine.
Lastly, make it casual, don't tell her these are the songs that mean most to you or whatever. But if she expresses dislike for an artist you put on, defend your tastes, you want to show her that even your differences can be productive and interesting.
Good luck user.

Usually I would agree. But if I'm being honest, she's kind of vapid and we have nothing in common. Essentially I just want to fuck her. So I have no interest in going through the song and dance of "being myself." I just want to be as attractive to her as possible.

being patrician is a big turn on for women. ime they love it when you play merzbow and talk about death in june.

This
And if the date is going really well show her some Gnaw Their Tongues, she will literally fall for you

and give her a firm handshake

depeche mode is great for normies

Beach house, nice feely music
youtube.com/watch?v=OS6duOoxctw
Alvvays new album is dreamy enough
youtube.com/watch?v=T1n72aCdwdUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1n72aCdwdU
If she basic she'll probably like indiesque music.

shrek soundtrack

unironically this, but shrek 2 is the correct option if you want to get laid

Facts

This but unironically

THIS. do this

there's no such thing as normie core, tell her you're the descendant of a Welsh wizard and you only listen to Gorky's Zygotic Mynci she'll fucking freak man.
youtube.com/watch?v=H1FltwTC8Uk

jazz fusion

I put on 2 by Mac DeMarco for my first time. Worked alright

Mac DeMarco, Frank Ocean, ITAOTS are all surefire it seems to me

if she's from gen z -> some lil emo rap will do
if she's millennial -> this

emo rap is the most normie thing you can listen too you autsist.

Just put on Mac Demarco dude. Girls dig Mac Demarco, even IF they only listen to top 40's or like the Beatles. Mac Demarco is super chill and easy on the ears and current as fuck.

Don't play your fucking J-pop, post-industrial, poseurcore bullshit. Just keep it light and don't mind it too much. Girls also like Coldplay, so play some early Coldplay or some shit.

fucking this

But we talking about her poosey, not being patrician.

loool

Merzbow

impossible not to have sex to victoria legrand's voice

You got the date because she likes YOU, not Sup Forums's musical taste. Play your shit, who cares if its older? She'll probably like you more for not conforming to the normie music that every other boy listens to.

Spoon
Accessible enough for normies and has enough cool kid hipster cred.

>get tinder
>have 450 matches
>some of the bios straight up say "looking for a good time" "choke me daddy" ";)" etc.
>some of them message me
>started messaging a girl who makes music and has big titties and a hot psychology major
>they actually message back
>a couple girls actually messaged me first practically asking me out
>don't reply or message any of them because just don't care enough to
>have a friend that's a girl who is really hot and messages me instantly if i message her even if i take like a week to reply
>still jerk off and go on Sup Forums whining about dating problems

What the actual fuck is wrong with me

a v o i d a n t p e r s o n a l i t y

Unironically it doesn't matter. Just play something you think will be appropriate for this moment. Don't be memed into thinking that girls will spread their legs just because of music.

The old jazzy instrumental J pop is so fucking good tho I play that shit sometimes

DES

PA

CITO

youtube.com/watch?v=kJQP7kiw5Fk

>get tinder
>have 450 matches
And that's where your larp fucked up.

Dude you just will look autistic playing weebshit. GIrls dont want anime nerds except for like the bottom tier (weeb girls, gamer girls)
You are gay faggot.

OK I rounded up a bit
No I'm not
No I just don't have a sex drive I guess

>429 matches
>on Sup Forums
>guys I'm a virgin loser tho

Stop romanticizing the robot shit. Just fuck these hoes. I have 19 matches total on tinder I'd fucking kill for that.

I'm not romanticizing anything I'm just saying I get all these matches and these girls sometimes come on to me or straight up say they're looking for sex on their profiles but I still do nothing about it or just stop texting after 3-4 replies. Even if a girl is into me or down to fuck I just stop texting her for whatever reason randomly. I don't understand why. I want to fuck a girl, but I get bored of talking to them quickly.

you're just autistic my dude

God damn feels bad not being good looking.

Ask her what kind of music she likes. Show her music you like. Show eachother music you like. Prurient never kept me from getting laid, despite all the surface level punk guys i used to date.

I like when my bf shows me new music and vice versa. Though we mostly like the same stuff...

If you want to get laid then get a prostitute. If you wanna have a good time then talk to her and don't act fake.

i'm a girl and i listen to skrewdriver, english rose, sham69, and di6. white europeans only.

this right hur

first play her something that sound like shit, (gerogerigegege is perfect for this), then play what ever you think is good, and finally this!
youtube.com/watch?v=vJUMmknoQOQ

Just turn on a fucking radio, either that or just don't bother trying with music at all until you can actually establish a relationship

play Autechre