How the FUUCKKKKK do I stop biting my nails?

How the FUUCKKKKK do I stop biting my nails?

start chewing on penis...you fag!

throw some of this shit on your nails

clear polish
any time you chew it'll taste like shit and deter you from doing it
plus you don't look like a fag

Doesnt always work, but its a start.

I still chew mine.. the polish helped for a couple of weeks, but then I got over it.

It takes willpower. You have to want to stop. You must understand that you are damaging your nail beds and the worse it gets the less your nails will ever grow back. Every time your finger enters your mouth you have to have a mental thought and stop yourself. If you are at the point where you don't even notice yourself doing it, then buy some of that clear ant- biting nail polish stuff that tastes really bitter and put it on. you will notice then.

btw I used to be a chronic nail biter too, and i finally stopped about a year ago. My nails have recovered as much as they could but sadly I also damaged the nail bed. Stop while you can, user.

I just do it
But thy get to long an i start biting them

Think about how much germs you are putting i your mouth and have a nail clipper.

Try hypnosis, OP. My little brother used to bite his nails for years, after just one hour of hypnosis he never did it again.

Don't stop, user. Don't ever stop.

Doesn't work
Doesn't work
Doesn't work

It’s all willpower. Also it’s a sign of stress.

Shit dude, been a nail biter my whole life, thank god i'm still young. My thumbs are kinda fucked, but its not noticeable. I think its time to stop

You can do it! Good luck man.

Yes, I sure hope I can!

To anyone who wants to stop, seriously go do this. It's relatively cheap and works like a charm

>self control

I have no desire to stop. Biting my nails is great

I know this will sound crazy but just stop. I used to bite my nails all the time. I didn't want to do it anymore so I just stopped. I smoked cigarettes before and I just stopped. Make your mind up to not do something and then just don't do it, no matter what.

I literally just looked at them one day and said, "fuck this it makes my hands look nasty" haven't done it since.

finger ur bootyhole

After my front tooth chipped while biting them it scared me to stop

This sounds really fucking dumb and chliche but honestly just dont do it. Try to find something else you can do to replace that need, ignore it and move on.

What helped me is instead of biting, I get the thumb nail on the opposite hand, then I saw this hole into the desirable nail. When the hole is close enough to the pink lands, I proceed to peel off the white. Feelsgoodman

Just stop. Thats what i did

What kind of weak-ass teeth break from biting nails? I hope it scared you into consistent dental care too. Damn.