Really makes you think, doesn't it?

Really makes you think, doesn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

everipedia.com/mainak-sarkar/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No it doesn't Cum-guzzler

everipedia.com/mainak-sarkar/

He's still a Bangla

It took a whole fucking day to disclosure the race of the shooter, I wonder why.

It did earlier until they changed it.

Legit? Or is he posting a shoop

What page is this?

Give it fucking break Douche Nozzle, you have been posting this edited pic in every thread about this shooting, there's 3 of them going on right now.

already posted source

As an "islamaphobe" and an engineer, I feel like his rage was likely nerd fueled rather than shitskin fueled.

Muslim surprise surprise

That profile has been edited. Makes sense they would edit Islam.

Why doesn't it say that he's a white christian? I thought Salon said that all shooters are white male christians.

DESIGNATED

Wiki page was edited by CumBreath OP just to take the screenshot, Mods of Wiki restores the pages in original form once they detect Bullshit.

The name Mainak Sarkar is exclusively West Bengal/Odissa resident Hindu middle class name.

>Religion: Islam

No. It really doesn't.

your flag looks like a goatse my man

Kek'd

Also who did this sandnigger (I honestly don't give a fuck about which pile of rocks it worshipped) kill?
My money's on a FUCKING WHITE feMALE on account of cockfrustrated butthurt. Anyone?

the term is 'Currynigger' there's no sand in that part of India, and yes he also killed his ex-wife before he drove to UCLA for the shooting.

heavy.com/news/2016/06/mainak-sarkar-william-klug-suspect-ucla-professor-shooting-blog-post/

a white female in minnesota (in the central north part of the US, a meme on her due to having a large number of people with swedish and somalian heritage)
and a fucking white male professor at UCLA.

Logical end result of self-caricaturing Asian culture of beta achievement with absolutely no forgiveness for being human.

Hahaha holy shit
It's too good to be real
Is Sup Forums EVER wrong???

the poo in loo also complained of the professor stealing his code. i think kek gave us this one.

Was she white tho? She had a fucked up name.

incorrect source sorry, it was his indian wife who was killed in brooklyn park, minnesota.

>Was she white tho?

White WhaleShark

>stealing an Indian's code

Hoooooooollyyyyyyyyyy fucking lord