Feels thread for all of us sad/b/ois here, contribute your tear inducing pics

Feels thread for all of us sad/b/ois here, contribute your tear inducing pics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=whV-gi9Fb4A
youtube.com/watch?v=mMMLoCh-m-E
youtube.com/watch?v=kz86HdeP0jg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So far there is maybe 2 images that arent in the original thread this thread doesn't have a reason to exist

I wish this thread would pick up...

youtube.com/watch?v=whV-gi9Fb4A
youtube.com/watch?v=mMMLoCh-m-E

>this thread doesn't have a reason to exist
Just like most of us.

>tfw you spend more of your wasted time trying to make others chuckle than making yourself feel better

That's most of us in this thread. The sad clown.

I am currently procrastinating on an essay for my college ELA class due in like 6 hours from now. I can't get myself to focus because there's always the idea in my head that this is all for nothing, that I won't gain anything worthwhile for any effort I put in, and that I won't be appreciated/congratulated/awarded in any way for whatever I do in life. What's the point?

Sorry I'm out of any good posts. I put them all in the last thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=kz86HdeP0jg

kill me pete

Kill me, Pete

kill me, pete

I'm Kermiting
Tunel Slide?

Thank you, user! I am half here for the funny memes.

You're making my morning.

Sewer and nice trips satan

I really don't have many funny dark shit but i'm glad user

This shit is so funny that it makes me tear up a little, seriously!

maybe this, maybe.

this too?

kill me pete

kill me pete

I wish this was me: I Wish I could kill myself or that the girl I love would try and save me.

I just want one reason to live, or at least one reason not to die.

Just one thing I can have that makes me look forward to waking up in the morning.

The button isn't working when I click kill myself nothing happens

>Seconded it!
I am hesitant to get out of bed in the morning because the only thing relatively fun I have to look forward to each day is vidya.

I'm to the point where vidyas aren't fun anymore. I wish I wasn't a coward and could just kill myself

Adding this to my suicide note, but in past tense, obviously.

Why write a suicide note when you won't follow through.

You're not alone on that. I feel nothing but emptiness and use sites like this glorious haven to feels but in the end I go back to nothingness. About a week ago I texted some of my friends I used to know from high school about how I feel empty all the time, and all they said culminated in "I hope you're doing okay,"
tbh I wish I can kill the people who make me feel alone then kill myself. I refuse to believe it's my fault that I am in this state.

I finally bought a gun. I'm going through with it.

Good luck.

thanks

Write us a letter from the other side to tell us what it's like there.

I'm going to hell, so I imagine that shitposting on Sup Forums is mandatory. you got it

No balls

may I ask why you decided to kill yourself? I'm in the middle of buying a gun to an hero as well.

It is your fault though don't be delusional. It's my fault I feel the way I do. Can we control it probably not but it is still our faults.

kek responce

Typical shit you've read a hundred times before in these threads. I'm not special.

Rope and sleeping pills is cheaper and less of a mess for the poor sap that has to clean you up. Just saying.

It's not my delusion. I can make friends just as easily as the dogs I walk among, but no matter what persons I meet, they always end up forgetting about me or ignoring the fact that they met me or that I even exist. I make the effort (I made the effort many times before) and yet it was all for naught.

Don't really know where I could hang myself. Nothing high enough. As for sleeping pills, I don't know what would be the strongest. I don't have time to get a prescription.

It's cause you are. We all are.

If your not keeping friends you are doing something wrong moron. Lrn2change. You aren't a smart person.

"Kill me, Pete"

>killing myself
>caring about money
>caring about others

A couple bottles of Nyquill and the door knob. Think for once in your life lol.

Tried helium exit bag a few days ago. Something went wrong and I didn't pass out before I freed myself in panic :/

>Think for once in your life
I didn't get to this point in my life by thinking.

Don't need a high place to hang yourself, but go with a gun if you can.

zoo wee mama

bump

Kill me, Pete

Kill me, Pete.

Kill me, Pete

So recently I made out with the ex of a friend of mine, and I feel kind of sorry. They only broke up 2 months ago.

> Me and her randomly accounter eachother on a party.
> We exchange looks, but nothing special
> Ffw 4 hours later absolutely shitfaced, another friend of mine makes out with her
> Starts pushing me into her
> We talk for like a minute and suddenly mouth to mouth
> Afterwards she says I can't say anything
> Explains if he ever gets to know he'll stalk her again relentlessly and beat her if he sees her
> Remember he said he often fought with if she was annoying
> Remember he said she was stupid enough to not change her email password
> Remember he and some other faggot fucked a lifetime friendship up of me 3 years ago
> In doubt if I should feel remorse or not

Help?

Retarded

I really dont get this no gf my life is pointless Feel do you really think a girl will change your life and make all your Problems dissapear somehow?

What’s ffw?

How about this?

Your use of capital letters makes me sick

Nice user

He means fast forward I think

Fast forward, fucking newfags

Help with what?

Deciding if I'm in the wrong or not