I would let her touch My penis with her vagina

No

Cute, with makeup super hot

Everyone is ugly kiddo

Also nice dubs

adam's apple (and feminine penis) spotted

pretty cute tbh.

Lol, i knew
Why does she always gets passed on "smash / pass" threads and killed on "MFK" etc?

Dude's got a peen

Nah man, I'm 100% sure she's got a vag

lol are you "her"

Dude, she's a girl, not a "girl"
And no, I'm not

just curious if you were the person in the picture, not implying you have a dick like this fag

She's beautiful

Oh lol, sorry. But no, I'm not her

post nudes

She's not ugly, but
>general_akbar.jpeg

She's not ugly

I dunno, post her nudes.

my advice, she could look like this chick in photo, but needs longer hair out out of her face, and as said earlier some "base" makeup

fuck forgot photo

Why the fuck do you suppose she's a trap? I don't see anything masculine in her

I'd bang her. Definitely NOT ugly. I think she's really cute. Don't let celebrities fool you, if celebrities were without makeup, this chick will blend in with most.

Do you have pics of her in shorts?

Calm down, retard.
They’re just messing with you.

I didn't say I know, but it's my impression. Maybe I'm wrong. Only real investigating can tell.

Well, she never cut her hair untill she got 18. So yeah, she used to have a pretty long hair, I think she got tired of having long hair

yeah she looks better with no bangs or bangs pushed to the side

How do you know her, user?

She doesn't like wearing shorts because her legs are too skinny. She barely wears dresses

no you faggot,,shes cute
webm.land/w/78sM/

Wtf

Either she stays true to herself and many anons won't want to fuck or she grows up, ditches the Chuck Taylors and wears some make-up along with decent clothes. Either way, why do you care if people want to fuck her?

does she have nudes? shes hot for sure

just send nudes you cunt

Damn...just...damn.

>webm.land/w/78sM/
Why? Just... WHY?

someone just posted this in a completely different thread, why are you samefagging and shilling this webm, just for (you)s?

She had been wearing high heels all day and she was driving, that's why she's using Chuck's.
Most makeup causes some shit reactions to her face and all she can use is that vegan, feminist, non GMO, LGBT, gluten free, no sugar, super expensive shit. That's why she barely uses makeup.

Can't argue with the clothes thing

>webm.land/w/78sM/

I actually think she is better off staying like she is. Why would she want to be like every other dumb bitch?

It really feels like you are her. If so, just be confident in yourself. Plenty of guys want to nail you AS IS.

Show tits

I'd fuck her

Send bobs and vegana

Lol, a lot of people say that she's pretty, hot or cute. But IRL she doesn't get a lot of attention, she almost always goes unnoticed. She doesn't have a lot of followers on Instagram, not even the average of 250. Or a lot of IRL friends

more pics like this pleaseeeee

Look at all her pics. None have her smiling. She is distracted or uninterested in all of them. If the pics are anything like she is in real life, she is giving up a "stay away" vibe.

If shes your girl then be thankful. She's an undiscovered diamond. She has natural beauty, no need for makeup at all. Most women have to cake their faces with nasty chemicals to make themselves presentable. This girl is a true gift of beauty.

Actually she smiles a lot IRL, but she doesn't like her teeth/smile, that's why she doesn't smile that much on photos

eeehw, GROSS!!!

Why is OP trying so hard to sound like he's her?

Dating a girl that isn't insanely popular on Instagram is a good thing. Their ego won't be so goddamned irrationally high. Or say shit like "it didn't get x amount of likes".
Shits so cancerous

Oh. Then her not being approached a lot is strange. Do you give off the vibe that you are "with" her when you are around her? If so, that could be it.

>But IRL she doesn't get a lot of attention, she almost always goes unnoticed. She doesn't have a lot of followers on Instagram, not even the average of 250. Or a lot of IRL friends
Are those things important to her?

unless you're posting nudes, then there's zero point to this thread.
we're not going to compliment your crush so you can justify being infatuated over some 5/10.
tits or gtfo.

or "why is OP trying to hard to sound like he actually knows her IRL"

I'm not, I'm sorry if that's what you guys are thinking. But I'm not her
Can't argue with that
I don't get this
Yup

>I don't get this
She is a cutie. I'm trying to figure out, like you, why she is not approached by a LOT of people. If she smiles a lot IRL and does other cute stuff, that attracts people.

I would love to see her naked damn..

Aren't there enough nude threads?
If I post a nude, all of this thread is just going to turn into a nude dump and loose all its sense.

How can I prove that?
Nevermind, I don't really care if you believe or not

plz post the nudez nigga

>loose all its sense.
What fuckin sense does it even have other than a bunch of anons asking for the fuckin nudes

samefagging this hard

Went from a good thread to pointless pics of her doing jack shit.

>sense

>Aren't there enough nude threads?
But we want to see HER nude :c plz op

>we're not going to compliment your crush

omg shes beautiful
she’s exactly my type
you did good user, any way we could have her IG or something ? how is she in bed?

>This

samefagging this hard

thanks user, can you keep going :)

Uhm...

Nah man, I've already posted a lot of pics of her face

I want to see her take multiple loads on that cute face

dude chill im not OP
post ur gf user lets see how much better you can do

her face would look so good covered in cum

Not ugly, just plane.

Not unpleasant at all to look at, but not an inspiring beauty either.

I'm NOT thinking that, but wondering why you want us to think that?

Didn't you just post her bare ass nude in another thread? can you post more here? I think shes great.

MODS

more

Well... I'm done with this shit.
If anyone's interested in nudes, Kik me @yumiyumi69. I'll not reply to everyone, only if your message gets my attention

Okay, I'm not going to fap to her. G'nite.

Well, if she wants to be popular, she needs to conform. Sad she puts value in that shit, but whatevs.

Aw OP don't be like this, was a good thread you could have had going here

I know. But I'm done with this faggots asking for nudes and shit, so... Yeah

reply to ur kik

I was literally about to post on how much of a dude OP is.

My best guess here, if OP is not the "girl" in the photo, then OP is fucking it, and seeks approval from the nerdbeards here in order to keep going on with daily life.

I lean towards OP wants to hit it and marry it, but she won't let him. He worships her and just wants to make her feel good, even if not with him. That or opie is the girl.