Give me business ideas

kill yourself and give me life insurance

Let men fuck you in exchange for some money

1. Go out to strip club.
2. Bang nasty hoes.
3. ????
4. PROFIT!!!

Jerk off cats on webcams

A portable hobo bus where hobos/nomads/retards pay $30 a night to stay and sleep on the bus while you transport them from one shit town to another. Rinse and repeat

Sell tacos tht give u diarrhea and toilet paper for 1000 dollors a roll

You'd have to approach a drug cartel for this, but heroin pills. Have them at accurate, regulated dosages for chronic pain people. They are not the addicts that cartels normally support, they are usually the ones that overdose and die on their products because they are forced to use their products thanks to "Duh Wor Un Drugz" So, having safe, regulated low dosage heroine pills for chronic pain victims that legit doctors cannot treat right is a lifetime stream of steady income.

create a cheaper and/or more effective solar panel or revolutionize something else within renewable solar energy as its most likely gonna make you a billionaire

Do statistical analysis and data reconfiguration for huge companies.

DVD to vhs conversion machines for all the fucking hipsters in the world who wanna go back to retro tech or better yet just bring back betamax

cannabis industry in australia

Start a strip club in the south, call it "The Titter"

I actually pitched "Retrofit Rebuilt" to some business savvy people. They thought the idea was ridiculous. I know people who would buy it. They admit there are people who would buy it, but they are "a fading minority." I pitched retrograde making of new media to old mediums, manufacturing modern machines to play old media and video games, manufacturing old parts to obsolete devices, etc. They hated it. I started off with just the video games and media. Now I know others think like me. There is a market for OG technology.

Strip club in a fishing town called Reel Girls

Start a strip club in hollywood, call it Hardy Wood.

Smithing forge specializing in making working devices/weaponry from video games, TV, movies, books, etc called Functional Fiction

>hobos
>paying anything

Are you a nigger or just retarded? I guess they kind of overlap.

strip club in Germany, call it Das Bueben Garden

Strip club in my ass, call it Al's Asshole

Cleaning business for Airbnb hosts. Offer resort level housekeeping for all those people striving to be super hosts who don't want to bother with daily cleaning

Strip club in Seattle called Starbutts

Strip club on call it /fag/

Extort Christian people’s kindness on Facebook with sob stories.

A marriage counselor who just cucks the husband and tells him that this will strengthen his marriage.

Make a gym where all the exercise equipment generates electricity. If you can combine it with alternate power sources (solar, micro turbines, etc) and stay on the grid, you can collect pay from the power company and gym membership

Make a computer desk with built in bike pedals and a big ass flywheel powering a generator. Sell it to offices touting that they are better and greener than those stupid standing desks

Invest in bitcoin.

So, a typical Facebook born charity quoting the Christian Bible and follower testimonies? A ton of those exists already.

Offer people "super power experiences", where you randomly expose to the to radioactivity, dangerous chemicals, viruses and other things that have given comic book super heroes their powers. Charge through the roof, and have them sign a massive disclaimer. If you actually have a success, promoted it more than Red Bull promotes caffeine.

That's kinda nice because when they become secular their moral will grow.

Pussycarts for busy offices. Put prostitutes in boxes on wheels, with their genitals exposed. Have a big screen on top where assorted body types can be displayed, so your employees can imagine they're fucking anyone they want. Automate everything you can, from pussy and asshole cleaning to using self-driving technologies, in order to save on labor costs. And promote it as a morale booster and a time saver for busy offices -- no longer will employees have to take long lunch breaks just to get a happy ending at the asian massage parlor.