Sup Sup Forumsros. Just broke up with the GF of almost 3 years...

Sup Sup Forumsros. Just broke up with the GF of almost 3 years. Also started a really intense new job a few weeks ago and not sure how I'm gonna get through the next few days. How have any of the rest of you managed to keep your shit together at work even while you're pretty devastated inside.

Pic related.

Let the job become your everything. Whenever she enters your mind, think about work. You will become a fucked up workaholic for a while, but you will perform better and become numb enough later to handle the feels.

Coke. Lots of coke.

Actually really good advice. Problem is I just don't give that much of a shit about my job. Can try this though.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love me some nose beers but being on the wrong end of 25 I find I deal with the scatness so much worse than I used to. Nothing like a lack of dopamine or seratonin to really let the sadness kick in.

Never said it was a good way ... Just a way.

Time heals everything. She left me after 6 years, she said that she isnt in love with me anymore. First weeks will be hard. Cut all communication and block her on all social networks. Focus on yourself. I know you will start drinking and thats normal. Get surrounded by your friends and go drinking. After that you need to stop and start working out and focus on your job. Find a hobbie or smt. I wish u luck user!

Almost same situation like mine but intense work helped me as a distraction not thinking about break up and her. It is much worse having a free time cause in free time you will think about your ex and break up. It will be tough but it is better to have your mind focus on other thing than thinking what went wrong.

Haha touché. Well it's my mates birthday this weekend and so I'll definitely be testing this one out whether I like it or not..

Pic related? Are you insane? Look at that body fuck sake.

I do work out and I do have a great group of friends. Also have a really good job (even if I'm not that invested in it). The biggest thing is that we've been living together for a year. The break up was mutual in the sense that we both knew it was coming, but she pulled the trigger earlier than I would have which just makes it that much rougher.

moar

Hit the Gym mate and take that shit out on the weights. Do your job then take your ass there and go untill you are exhausted. Best fucking feeling in the world and on the plus side she will be regretting it every day after. Give it a year or 2 watch her come crawling back. Best of luck bro shits not easy but turn the negative around and use that shit feeling you have to make your life better.

Mate she's a 9.5 out of 10. I know people never believe shit on Sup Forums but I've never had any issue picking up girls. But she was just the one that was so different. And I don't really want to go back to just picking up girls for the hell of it. Will feel so useless now.

Been there bro, I spent a couple months fucking hookers on my lunch break. And after work... Sometimes before work too... I mean, 65% of that time was spent returning to the same one, and she technically wasn't a pro, but she was struggling financially and I had money to burn... I'd pay her extra to make sure she had coke, k, benzos for me whenever I showed up. She had never done anything like that, I took her on her first drug deal. Ended up "losing" her number after she became an addict. I can't handle fiends...

I'd never show her face cause that's just not something I'd do to her / anyone.. But I'll see if I can get some none face pics for you. At least someone can enjoy it

This is the worst advice by beta. Never ever have a thought that she will come back. That way you will deny yourself a pleasure of being single and having oportunity to meet new grills.

BLAHBLAHBLAH go jerk ur dingle n tingle till ya pass out

25...Nigga are you joking?

Kids your ages are pussies. 25 "oh coke is scary" you fucking cuck no wonder she dumped you. Probably wanted someone with some balls.

Go buy five grams and go nuts.

Yea look you're right. I'm not looking to convince her to come back. As I said, we'd discussed it for a while but I just thought we'd give it one more go, she disagreed. This isn't me just being massively dumped.

But some of that is good advice, at least to a certain extent

Hot body op

I didn't say coke is scary. I get on pretty much every weekend. And fucking hard too. I'm just saying that there is a definite comedown that is worse than when I was younger and I'm not too down to feel scat and sad at the same time.

Post her ass for solace bro

Anyway, enjoy some more OC from her. If I'm not getting any more, hopefully someone else enjoys

noice m8

One more before I vallium the fuck out of myself and go to sleep.

As fucked as this place can be, I appreciate the legit attempts at advice. Good to see we aren't always all sick fucks assholes.

OK so I know what its like to have a really stressful job, can't talk about it much, but I will share what I have learned.

> You NEED to put a hard line between work time and personal time. Don't interrupt personal time at a whim or a simple work email, this will cost you dearly as the stress builds quick.

> If you have an avenue for help, and need it, ASK. 99% of the time people just want shit done right, even if it takes you a little longer. Take every bit of help you need, but you must learn from that help, don't just lay back and accept it.

> Alcohol is not the answer.... all the time. Sometimes it is, whatever you do to blow off steam, do that, if not every week, every other week.

>When you are at your most stressed, cumming can change your entire perspective and let you work through all the shit so it becomes easier. Sounds a weird as fuck, but works.

> Find someone to vent to, even a Sup Forumsro is good here. Just someone to hang with and bitch about shit..Well even venting on Sup Forums can help, just don't go into to much detail for fear of some cunt figuring out who you are.

I would say I have one of the most difficult jobs in my industry and I am still barely sane. Its still better than most though, so I will consider that a win. :-)

Can't really help you since I broke with my ex back at the start of 2014 but all I can say is that time heals every wound, just time and keeping the mind occupied. Also wow she's amazing. I wonder how it feels being with her in bed. She look so soft and delicate.

She was pretty crazy in bed. Just a really great girl.

Anyway, thanks Sup Forumsros. Feel free to save the pictures. Would be hilarious to see them in a thread some time later.