Who of you did cuckolding? share your stories her. or add me on kik maplestory4chan

Who of you did cuckolding? share your stories her. or add me on kik maplestory4chan

roll

roll

roll

roll

Wow! Not one single cuck? I'm so disappointed in /b right now.

I forced my wife to sell her worn panties with pics. Was super hot

me and my gf want to cuckold me. We just don't know where to find anyone or who to pick.

where are you from?

Sweden

pick of my gf

HAHHAHAHHAHA så du vil gerne se en neger bolle din kærerste Fuck svenskere er fucking klamme hav noget selv respekt.

Is this a Jew thing? Are you a Jew, op?

Nah, Not sure if he would be black.

Only ever cuckolded someone else. Slept with my cousin's girlfriend for about a month, then broke it off. She was nice for a bit, but got boring.

Skulle lätt knullat henne.

Kan da godt komme til sverige og kneppe hende for dig så kan du sutte min pik når jeg er færdig med hende ;)

if your cousin isnt aware, its not cucking. It's called cheating you fucking retard.

She ever thought about cucking some one else

Ålder? kanske går att ordna ;)

Hon är din, men håll dig borta från mig ;)

Any ass pics

alright, Stad?

what

Västerås

whaat

troede cucks var halv gay?

Ok. Vi finns i Skövde.

Any of her juicy pussy? I want to cum to it

Motherless clip of her with a dildo :)

Oh wow
She could cuck me anytime

Post flere pics?

What does she want to do to me?

Amazing ass!

M29 finns i Stenstorp

My gf only had 1 bf : me
She always wanted to try with another guy so I made her practice with this dildo
next step is a real guy

she wants it in the ass.

I had sex with another guy's girlfriend literally about 6 hours ago. I guess that makes me a cuckolder not a cuckold. He willingly put both of us in the situation though, so I'm not entirely to blame. I had about 20 people over to watch the game last night. He had to work early and leaves at halftime. His girlfriend says she'll just uber home later. Guy says, "user works like 2 blocks away from home just stay in his guest room and he can give you a ride in the morning." Later the opportunity presented itself and I took it.

Can someone explain to me the psychology behind this? What actually turns you on in seeing your girl fuck another guy? I would not bear to see my guy fucking another girl in front of me.