G'morning user

g'morning user.
hope you slept well.
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

You're the reason bby

About to get a suboxone script, hopefully, and it's an ok buzz. I'd rather be back in Jax shooting dope w my girl, but this how I gotta survive for now.

Because this bitch just called me back over to her place to help her cheat on this hideous bastard.

Bitch in the middle? Why the fuck is she in a relationship (married?) with that guy??

If I killed myself today I couldn't reply to this thread tomorrow

Beats me. But I'm not complaining.

have fun.

What do you mean by "beats you"?
She's a hot chick, more?

>tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.
Heh, well, that is an interesting question, isn't it?

what the answer ?

I mean I don't know why she picked him. Something about he's super sweet or some bullshit.

Cause my gf woke me up with a blowjob, theres bacon downstairs, and Im just going to play Monster Hunter all day

>what the answer ?
I'm not sure I want to focus on that. Maybe this is my last day.

Super sweet yet she's still sucking another guy's dick. Enjoy her. But pay attention to not fall in love with her. Her ass must be nice. Is it?

>monster hunter
is it any good? tried it for 5 minutes at my friend's and i hated it...

So really you jerked off, ate two cold poptarts, and are playing video games alone for the next 12 hours?

I dont care how much pain I'm in, i refuse to force my parents to outlive one of their children. I'll go through all 9 layers of hell and still not put my parents through that.

See for yourself.

Its okay, its just a grindfest but I like it. Plus if Your bad at it like me you can just team up with a bunch of japs and theyll carry you through most of the game

No thats tomorrow

Looks kinda big. I'm an ass guy and my philosophy is "Bigger is better". So it should be a nice ass.
She any good in bed?

Becuase the only thing I’ll let beat me is my hand

Best sex of my life. Her pussy is tight, but not uncomfortably tight. She'll fuck for hours and she's up for anything as long as you end with cowgirl. And her moans are incredible.

bc i have a gf and do your pic almost daily

Shes cute nice job user

Thanks. I have audio of us fucking if you wanna kik me.

tbh, she seems a little crazy to me. She looks like a good fuck though.
People always say "never stick your dick into crazy" but that's only half true from my POV.

Source: Got a (more or less stable) Borderline girlfriend and she's so fucking fun.

Not that user, but got email? Would like to hear her moan.

Source?

I don't give my email out on /b. But kik is free. Username yggdrasil1313.

because my grandfather died last night, and he was a cunt

I gotta see what the next chapter of my story is first

Cause nigga muh tax return is coming. I'm getting $1,361 and you already KNOW I'm gonna buy 1,250 Little Debbie Cosmic Brownies