Ask the leader of a Satanist death cult anything

Ask the leader of a Satanist death cult anything

Have you heard the good news?

As somebody who knows actual Satanists, why are you claiming their church? They don't do the whole "death cult' thing.

do you realise that satanists are just christian extremists that nobody takes seriously?

laveyan satanism?

What's that in your hair?

can you stop making this thread?

doesnt sound like laveyan satanism to me, prolly just some cuck in his grandmas backyard with friends with a star of jews in the center

Why do you look like such a fag?

I know Satanists believe in absolute freedom, but come on man. Chill in the cheeseburgers. Gluttony doesn't have to be your only sin.

Actual Satan whorshippers or the faggots who "Respect" nature?

Well? Would you?

Real Satanists, not wanna-be Wiccans

Satan sure ain't helping you in the looks department.

Ugly and fat is no way to go through life.

Neither God or Satan are real.

Get it through your head tubby.

How many times are you planning to post this. You didn't even answer any of the questions the last two times I saw you post this. You just ignored everyone and acted like you're hot shit, which you're not. Go listen to Marilyn Manson or something.

How dare you talk to me like that.

Hey there OP.

European Satanist here.
Not a member of a death cult or any official organization though.

On the historical spectrum, where do you think the roots of your thinking are?
Do you consider yourself closer to old pagan beliefs for instance, or do you feel like LaVey, Crowley or other contemporary figures represent the best the way you comprehend your philosophy?

Also, what cultural movement, be it literary, musical, philosophical, iconographic (or anything else) would you say got you into Satanism for the very first time? How did you really get into it?

All the best,
RCH

Aren’t you a little old to be playing make believe?
When are you going to move out of your mom’s basement?

whats it like being a virgin?

How many body pillows make up your cult?

Why are you attwhoring Sup Forums about your bullshit religion instead of, oh idk, sacrificing some goats or fucking some young boys to praise satan or something?

I mean, for fuck sake, no one takes christians seriously nowadays, why would anyeone takes scum like you seriously?

Also, isntead of making pointless questions, i have a serious advice for you: stop this bullshit, live by yourself, get a fucking haircut, stop being a revolted teenager, get a good woman (or man if you're into dick i dont care) and live a normal life, you freak.

How long has your hairline been receding?

Why so 666?

Also.

Why selfie whilst at your job interview for walmart.

Trip dubbs.

Leader of a death cult that never deathed
Death yourself as an example

Did you get a haircut?

Do you practice LeVay Satanism as a rejection of religion and love of the self, using satan worship as a metaphor or do you truly believe Satan actually exists and worship him?

Why you decided to stay virgin?

why post the same faggot-assed threads?

how do i sign up