Exposing my slutty gf

Exposing my slutty gf

Also, we've been to a swinger sauna a few times and plan to go back soon. If you want to know more or read stories, just ask!

her feet are fucking disgusting

And then there's this faggot.

does she do ass to mouth with another guy then you kiss her you filthy fuck

How old is she? What’s her name?

>face blur
>>>>exposing

yeah it's more like he is exposing how much of a cuck he is and how he scored a 2/10 gf with horrible feet and possibly std's already

Fuck bro she's T H I C C, those lower back dimples would make me bust on sight

Big difference between swinging and cucking.

She took those pics during vacations where she hiked a lot, hence the hardened skin

This. Where is she from? Also more pics

she's 25 and her name is Melanie

yeah, she's a real pawg and a great fuck!

no, i'm the only one she did anal with so far, and never ass to mouth (I wouldn't like her to do it anyway)

we're from france

what kind of pics would you like to see?

face

yeah, unfortunately, that's the only thing I won't show haha

Assfuck?

You getting cucked. Oh..wait i'm already seeing that

Nice, Looks kind of floppy though. Any deeper anal penetration, preferrably with toys?

seems you can't make a difference between swingers and cuck....

don't have a lot of anal with toys, and not very deep since our toys aren't big.

Nice ones though, thanks for that! Do you do any BDSM? I can imagine her serving very well as a sex slave.

My friend, seriously, you are a real lucky motherfucker if what your saying is true, any more spreaded butthole pics? And also what's the most extreme thing you guys did sexually?

Post stories

Pussy spread wide open?

And what's the filthiest thing she's done?

No BDSM, although I think she'd enjoy some light, it's not really my thing.

spread and close up!

I think the hottest thing we did was anal at the swinger sauna

Nice. Creampie?

That explains why she looks like she's been abused by Somali's

Nice one as well. Ever thought about giving her away for several days for her to get some proper slave training?

How does it feel, being a pathetic cuck PLUS fucking whores?

First time anal at the sauna.
>we went there for the 3rd or 4th time
>already had sex that night, but didn't share with other couple
> we go in a room that has a big door that gives right in line with the corridor
> She's on her knees on the mattress (it's about waist high, not on the floor level), her ass toward the closed door
>I start teasing her ass, although she didn't say "OK" yet, she knows I want to do her ass
>after a bit of foreplay, I ask her what she wants me to do to her and she answers "please yourself!" She knows what awaits her but never asks directly
>I start rubbing my dick against her tight hole and gently poke it

> Once the tip is is, I kick to door open with the back of my feet!

>she's a bit surprised but I guess she was half expecting it and goes with the flow
>I fuck her ass harder and harder and get on my feet (like in the pic) to allow anyone in the corridor to enjoy the view

When you are fucking her in the ass, can you smell poop?

> people gather at the door and enjoy the show, it's really exciting and I turn around a few time to see how many they are
> she can see between her legs that there are spectators too but can't see their faces
>when we finish there's a guy who stayed the whole time, we talked to him earlier the night while in the tub (so he knows we're beginners)
> he starts clapping and tells Melanie she really doesn't have cold feet
>we collapse on our side, exhausted and my head is spinning for going harder than usual
>I see she's smiling because she's kinda high from the intense sex and also proud that we've done some so horny together!

only 1 pic of creampie

OP, asking for real - can you smell poop when you fuck her ass?

pussy spread for you

?

Awesome! More anal stories!

not really, I'd rather train her myself!

You really should do so. Women should know their place. Looks like she is on a good way to do so.

OP refusing to answer = smelly asshole confirmed.

2 years ago, she was working during summer and we couldn't see each other a lot.
>I finally get my vacations near where she works. We rent a house with friends and there's a big party.
>we get a little drunk and decide to get naughty, so we split from the house into the woods nearby.
>She starts blowing me and after getting a good hard on, I draw her pants down and tell her to bend over, she puts her hand on a fallen tree trunk to keep her balance.
>I start fucking her pussy and rubbing her asshole with my thumb
>I ask her "what do you want me to do?"
>she answers "do anything you want to me!"
>same code as usual haha
>I gently poke my dick at her asshole after rubbing it good with pussy juice
>I get in and fuck her softly at first
>it gets harder and harder, because I'm drunk I last longer that usual
>When I finally cum inside her, my legs give in and we both almost fell on our knees.
>I went so hard that my vision is blurred and when I look at the moon (almost full so we didn't need any lightsource) it looks greenish, and every light looks greenish to me for a few minutes.
>we go back to the party and take a shower
>friends asks where we've been and why we just got out of the bathroom, I tell them she felt sick and went to almost puke
>I don't think they believed me haha

or : question is dumb to begin with, any non-virgin fag who ever tried anal knows that it doesn't, except when there's an accident.
Which is very rare if you're clean anyway.

I've tried, and it stinks. But OP is from France, so he is desensitized to body odor. Very smelly people over there.

it's not about knowing her place or anything.
We swing as a couple, it's a fun moment that we can share because our bond is above jealousy.

We know it's hard to get to that level of confidence in a couple and it makes us stronger.

Although we got kinkier to my initiative, it's not about domination and submission.

hey op, are there only old males in swinger saunas? i would love too know your experience

yeah, or maybe you should teach the person you did it with how to wash her/himself, and not to do it when you need to poop.

we went to couple nights, so no single men.
The average is around 50 I'd say, but there are couple in their 25-30s too.
It actually makes it easier to hook up together since we are fewer than the older couples.

Interesting. I know very well how a relationship without (physical) jealousy works - my gf and I have other partners "on the side". However, I enjoy very much that she knows her body is my property. I sometimes love having sex with her that she dowsn't enjoy, because we both know she performs for me just as a duty. It's really hot to see her serving me in that way.
But obviously, whatever floats anyone's boat.

Just put a ton of lube on your cock, and the shit wont adhere to you and (for the most part) stay inside.
You are in for a quick clean up anyway

exactly :)

My biggest turn on is that she's my own private slut, so her enjoying is a big part of my own pleasure. Like, it don't have to force her to do things, she's willing to get nasty!

dumping cumshots now

As my gf isn't masochistic at all, there's not much "forcing" going on with us either. She obeys to whatever command I give her.
Though, between us - obviously I take very good care of her and make sure nothing I demand of her actually crosses the line, considering how she feels in that very moment. I suppose, it's not that different after all. I really like the power I have over her though.

I see what you mean!
don't you have pics of her to share?

Not really. She's very sensitive with Photos of her, doesn't even post them on social networks or anything. I might make and post some of her some day, but only if she deserves bad punishment for something she did.

Does she reach back and spread her cheeks without being asked or do you instruct her for the camera?

F5F5F5F5

I asked her to. Not always for the camera but because I enjoy the view haha

is this what you want?

I love degradation. Got anything more degrading?

Give me all the spread pictures you have! Please!

Like I said earlier, we're not into dom/sub, so I don't have anything that I'd consider degrading.

yes it is !

ass or pussy?

Both! Alllll of it. It is glorious

pussy

I would definitely like to get my girl involved in this

I'm sure you would haha! it's great!

Try to find a nice sauna or club in your area and show her pics of the place :)

are you an idiot, or just a virgin?

Internet has your wife forever. Via motherless

Dude, do you let other guys have fun with your gf?

so ur a cuck then?

t'as kik op ? ou snap ? je suis de Paris :)

Video?

We have swinged a few times and also shared foreplay with other couples, so yes. While I was busy with their own wive/gf ;)

Nice. Are you interested in swapping gfs maybe? Do you like blondes?

no video to share, sorry. I hope we will take some in the future!

Pas de kik ni rien non. Et pour le moment on ne rencontre qu'au sauna libertin

For now we only meet couples at the swinger sauna, but I hope we will meet in private someday so I can take pics!

vous êtes allé visiter lesquels jusqu'à maintenant ?

ah oui et quels sont ceux que vous avez visité avec plus de jeunes ? (25-35)

On en a visité que 1 : le Moon City. Un autre en province aussi, mais c'était pas top (ambiance "piscine" et la soirée était pas réservée aux couples).

Mais le Moon c'est cool, la déco est sympa, y'a à manger et à boire, les gens croisés ont été agréables etc.

par contre la moyenne d'âge reste élevée, mais on a des couples entre 25 et 35 quand même!

Ok merci pour les infos ! on se croisera peut etre la bas un jour, je me rappellerai de ce corps :p, bravo continuez comme ça !

haha si t'y va en soirée couple c'est possible oui ;)