Boogie will never lose the w-

>Boogie will never lose the w-

Sup Forums BTFO

In five years he will either be dead or as fat again as he was pre surgery

I want to make a coat out of the skin they cut off of him so he passes for human

my same thought.
he's gonna gain it all back and more.
he's too fucked up in his mind

did he get like a gastric bypass? or just lipo?

eh good for him, loosing weight too and its hard qan

whats he gonna do about the 3 tons of loose skin once he's lost the weight... h could sell it on ebay and give the cash to his ex wife

Gastric

he's still an annoying cunt

He's going to kill himself later amyways. His coalburning wife is taking his house after he made her take money after she claimed she didn't want any. I have no sympathy for him.

I've been following Boogie for years and I'm happy to see him get this far. Unfortunately, he's also fucked in the head. If you follow his Twitter, you'll get your proof. This guy might drop sub 200, but in 5-10 years (if he makes it that long) he'll balloon back up.

Still an ugly piece of shit

Hes taken twice as much time to lose that weight as the average person his size would after gastric bypass. Which means hes still overeating and will likely get fat again.

>Eating like a normal person instead of like a pig is hard
Boo fucking hoo
>Inb4 my body can bypass the laws of thermodynamics

>758992665
wat

His wife divorced him as soon as he started losing weight, she was enabling the weight gain and trying to kill him for the money/house.

gr8 b8 m8

still fat as fuck tho

He has surgery he didn't lose the weight he begged for a shot cut. He's a fucking cuck fence sitter on camera while off camera he is an angry arse hole set on eatting his way to an early grave never post about this lard boy on Sup Forums again hopefully he'll gain the wait again and then slit his wrists when he realizes he can't change.

alright doc. your life must be really miserable, huh?

this is actually a popular held belief by his weird ass fanbase as well. So its probably true.

No because im not a disgusting slob that over eats. Are you?

your punctuation is flawless. 10/10

You talk like a UK northener crackhead.

They rent dumbass.

How was that bait? LITERALLY the only thing you have to do to not get fat is consuming the same or less calories than your body requires

Someone could eat literally nothing for a week and still gain weight because of their thyroid. Shut the fuck up with your bullshit.

Thats just not true at all. Physically impossible. Thyroid problems rarely cause obesity, it just makes you gain the weight faster. You still have to physically gain the weight.

Ahahaha you should contact your local university immediately because you just found a way to produce infinite energy
That's fucking Nobel prize shit right there

Holy shit. You can really tell when someone dropped out of Highschool.
Simple physics dude, go read a book.

I don't like him, but I'm glad he's getting his weight under control.

Personally, I used to be really obese. So I think the opposite will happen.
His mood will start to improve. Women will start to notice him.
He might fall in love with fitness. Happens sometimes.

He won't
I know people who've had gastric bypass it pretty much cuts out a part of your stomach. Basically you feel full much sooner. It was probably the best option for him at this point. It is pretty grueling at first, you'll eat to much then throw it all back up, you can only eat certain things. A person very close to me had it and they didn't go back to "normal" for about a year in. They never regained the weight though

Theres a difference between losing the weight yourself, and losing it because you have had surgery to physically stop you eating as much.

Please, elaborate on how you're creating matter out of nothing.

You can stretch the stomach again pretty easily, shit loads of gastic bypass patients relapse because its not fixing the problem, they are still disgusting slobs.

uh.. no there's not..
He ended up losing weight either way

Yes, there is. One requires dedication, discipline and hard work, the other you just have beg for hard enough.

You're not a smart cookie are you, if you lose the weight yourself you've trained yourself to eat properly and fight cravings, gastric bypass makes you throw up if you eat more than a few spoonfuls, Thats not addressing the root problem. Are you fucking slow or something?

Well I'm not doctor but I don't think he will, it's only going off of my anecdotal evidence and I awknowlege that. I guess we will see though; I'm not emotionally tied to what happens to him anyway, I'll enjoy his spiral into depression as much as I would him improving his mental health

Same result.

The question here is losing weight >period

kys

why would i, you dumb fuck?

You have no cognitive reasoning skills.

nowt wrong with being from up north you mimsy cunt.

surprised he is still alive considering all the mental and physical problems he has not to mention his wife leaving him recently

Who fucking cares? Weight loss pictures deserve absolutely no sympathy or praise. You lost all sense of discipline and became a giant disgusting piece of garbage. Congrats on almost being a human being again.

I guess not if you love heroin and drinking 3 litre bottles of cider on the step.

I'm being very straight forward.
if the objective is to lose weight, doesn't matter if you exercise or lost a leg, weight is being lost.

Is it the hard to understand?
Must i draw if for you?

God I fucking hate fat people. It is beyond me how a grown person can have trouble losing weight. Boogie is such a giant faggot, never seen a (((man))) with such a lack of dedication and backbone.

>Ash

If you're dat fat and get an operation it's retarted. Do sport loose weight after that you can get the operation to get rid of the hanging skin.

yeah enjoy your house prices and immigrants
Shhhh it's a secret sort of but we lol at you lot "dahn sarf" when the civil war comes your londonistan will be lost first and you'll all come running up north claiming to be of Scottish and Irish decent

What about that is stopping his bad eating habits from making him fat again? Gastric bypasses eventually stretch and revert back.

literally nobody cares about this pathetic, fat retard. Stop making these threads.

Literally no immigrants in South Wales, I lived in m'boro for 6 years and literally everyone was Romanian. Enjoy being in poverty and having an accent that makes you sound uneducated.

he looks horrible either way

will he explode is he starts excess eating again? I almost feel sorry for him as he's sort of likeable in the brief moments I've seen of him but at the same time i want to execute this fat bastard just because he seems weak and is prepared to literally eat himself to death. It'd feel like a vet euthanizing an sick animal.

His problem is not exactly his weight. Getting fat is just a consequence of having a fucked up mind for years, wich doesn't make him any less disgusting.

Yeah, although I think you quoted the wrong person, yes, it is possible.

What kind of pathetic nobody do you have to be to even know who this gastropod is?

listen dickhead
Scotland is the true power of the uk
Wales is like a small city with nothing to contribute to the world.

He had to lose a wife to do it too.

I thought you were trolling, but now its clear you're one of his fans. He is a serial complainer, he blames anxiety for all of his problems. Hes a pathetic waste of space who just happened to get a break on youtube.

It literally impossible for him to over eat as his stomach is only 10% the size it use to be.

I mean, they can stretch but by the time you're able to force yourself to overeat again, there's a good chance you will have developed new habits that replace the old ones.

A qiuck google showed me a study that showed

"This study of isolated gastric bypass with a 5.5-year follow-up rate of 88.6% revealed a success rate of 93% in obese or morbidly obese patients and 57% in super-obese patients"

so far more people stay thin in the long run than people who relapse.
Is this absolute proof ? No, it's 1 study but it definitely shows there's definitely a good chance he won't relapse opposed to your idea where he'll relapse with a 100% certainty

Obvious American is obvious, you wouldnt call yourself a northener if you were scottish.

He is classed as super morbidly obese, so he has just over a 1 in 2 chance of relapsing. What are you talking about?

>wich doesn't make him any less disgusting.
i don't think that's really the attitude a fan would have.

>uh literally like literally literally

Nay, his stomach would just stretch again and he'll get fat.

The thing is, this bypass clinics has their own psychiatric centers who focus on helping these people to deal with their "new lifes". But it doesn't work well for everybody and although you can't physically eat the same amounts of food, i've heard stories of people that would actually shove an entire pizza in a blender to drink it and make possible to eat a fucking entire pizza again.

Belive or not, i'm not one of his fans and obese people in general have fucked up minds. I'm not trying to justify his bad habbits, i'm just saying that his problems will not be solved just by doing that surgery.

a 55+ % chance of it ending well is still 55+% more likely than what you think the outcome will be. that's a pretty big number to disregard

From obese to fat
Notimpressed.jpg

Here's an asshole that doesn't know the first thing about Steve, and yet he's spewing verbal diarrhea about him. Just shut the fuck up already.

45% failure rate is extremely high for a surgery as costly and as common as it is in the US.

its a last measure after all options have been exhausted. I'd take the 55%.

No doubt about it 45% is high, but obviously not as high as 55% so the outcome still deserves the benefit of the doubt. There is no reason to be 100% sure of it failing

The surgery failure is directly proportional to the patient effort. I mean, he needs to maintenance his own body afterwards. Also, if you're talking about the success rate of the surgery itself, i've never heard of someone that died during it.

I literally used literally in the right way and not once did I use the word like
Are you being retarded on purpose?

haters gonna hate

Usually they cut it off and give it to burn victims.

when did anyone say it would be a 100% failure??

He wasn't working on that part so it's no biggie

Imagine living life and never knowing if your new face came from somebody's folds

His wife still left him tho

He already said in his latest video, the 6 month update one, he has been eating things he isn't supposed to.

maybe she was a chubby chaser so boogie wasn't as attractive anymore

they didnt have sex, his weirdo fans know everything about him

Burn victim is below obese unburnt on the fucked scale. Those burnies take what they can get

Two years after surgery, his body will have condtion for "skin reduction surgery" and then his "leftovers" will go to the same place this chan is going, straight up to the trash.

That's literally wrong though

plenty of people said that he WILL gain it back and more. not "probably will" "likely will" etc so i take that as a 100%. If i go to a diner and after order they tell me they will bring it to me i don't assume there's a 20% chance they'll never be back again.

puri-puri prisoner?

He had gastric bypass. Had he actually lost the weight through diet control and exercise I'd say he might keep it off. He has mental problems and took a shortcut. The vast majority of these cases end in failure.

The unburnt? wtf is that

literally kys.

Jesus christ get tested for aspergers.

I don't believe this to be the case at all since he said many times that she was very generous when it came to the divorce and didn't ask for nearly as much as she could have. if she was willing to slowly kill him to get money i'm pretty sure she'd be willing to be a bit of a bitch to get more now.

thank god that he blessed the mike, he finally saw some shit that he like, knees weak, arms spaghetti but on the dancefloor he be ready.. to drop a bomb but he dont cause he is nervous and swety but chek it he digs the scenery and all he can think about is a wife at home so he is screaming oh no internally. but oh no the whole crowd went so loud, the whole floor stopped. it's over wow. poor rabbity. shows over? no it aint ill be back 9 months later so you can contemplate. shit take? no step off please this is b so bich wake i summon steve to his final reprieve, where do you see yourself in the next few weeks.

Why would she divorce him as soon as he stopped being unhealthy?