Her name is Lizzie (Eli) Dominiak. She left her home at around 9pm Saturday night and never came home...

Her name is Lizzie (Eli) Dominiak. She left her home at around 9pm Saturday night and never came home. Whenever she leaves to go anywhere she always texts someone letting them know where she is. I’ve seen people on here solve things like this before so I have some hope. She lives in Gresham Oregon. If you see her please call 911. She is around 5” and has a skinny build. She has recently dyed dark blue hair.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/RBI/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pretty sure I saw a video of her somewhere...

okay lets start detective. has she been hanging out around new places or people? notice any discrepancies? anything at all? you gave very little to go off of. she could be hiding or being held somewhere. or dead. wait or start asking her friends. someone knows something. give us more info more pics. her snap chat. anything to work with

she dead op

Show her tits first, then we'll help.

pretty sure the mystery solvers are on reddit try there, people here will just masturbate to the picture+description

Yea show her tits

So here’s a more detailed description. She has hazel eyes and blue hair. She is around 5 feet and has a skinny build. She has been hanging around toxic friends who she drinks and smokes with. She has mentioned before that she hangs out around the Gresham transit center asking people to buy her cigarettes. Maybe she ran into the wrong person. I really don’t know but please help if you can. I just my my friend home and safe. She’s like my little sister.

>5"

She is hetero or homo

Go to concerts?
Use any apps that use gps/tagging (insta/fb)?
Have you checked any jails or hospitals?

What is your relation?

Tits or fuck off

She is 15. She doesn’t go to concerts to my knowledge. She doesn’t use the geo tags and yes we’ve called the local hospitals.

shes in my basement wearing a ballgag, shes been crying alot.

Be 15.
New hair color.
New friends are shitty.
Left at 9pm Saturday night.
Usually check in telling ppl pos.
60 hours later.
No signs in hospital/jail.

Probably too hungover to give a shit and/or hiding somewhere with a dumb friend.

Ping her friends. All of em. Call police. Been 48 hours. Twitter is probdbly better at getting word out. Rather than the degenerates here.

Once found we are expecting tits. Cold or warm. Tits are tits.

or getting a nigger train ran on her. if you find out the address shes at post it so we can join

Looks like a methhead. Do the math.

Okay so if you guys really want to help I’ll post a picture of my tots if you can help find her. You have my word.

Guys, OP says they're a chick. Fake thread

can we get a pic of her dead in an alley or am i gunna have to wait for the newspaper to print it?

Guys please I’m begging you. I just want my friend safe okay?

and we already told you. you are in the wrong place, you want her alive. we want her dead or on the end of a nigger dick

I mean nobody's told her that, people have been pretty helpful so far.

This is prolly low quality bait but fuck it, try using snapchat friend map in order to see her last known location

see such a dumb cunt

Looked on snap and she hasn’t updated in over a day. So that’s not really reliable.

The majority of the posts have been helpful faggot, one has said she's dead. stop being a cunt and thinking you speak for everyone.
>we already told you. you are in the wrong place.
get over yourself.

dont tell me what to do. i cant wait to this dumb cunts face on the news '' Random slut found dead in trash bags'' go and fuck yourself. i hope she dies

She use any social media other than snap or fb? Insta Twitter

did you call the cops or are you expecting the Sup Forums community to do it all for you. Fuck outta here

since i am somewhat worried, try posting on here reddit.com/r/RBI/
hope you find her

> my tots
We are waiting

faggot detected

rip my internet karma points

Yeah she has a Instagram (look up Eli Dominiak) but not a Twitter

heartless asshat detected

What a cunt "reddit", that's for normies

ya got me

yeah but on there they dont ask for naked pictures of a missing 15 year old girl

*ALARM GOES OFF*

OK GUYS SHE JUST WANTED TO GET SOME FOLLOWERS

Typical beta who probably sits at home and hates everyone cause "nobody understands you", guess you haven't manned the fuck up and shot up a school and killed yourself yet like all the other psychos.

shit
nobody follow it

thats why they are a bunch of loosers

I had tried that. Tried ellee eli lizzee lizzie. Not found....just like she wants it

get off Sup Forums and go back to your safe space faggot. /b is not for you. fucking autistic dregs

There is no account found. Nothing to follow.

I'm more of a blow up the whole school kinda guy

kek

OP CALL THE COPS

she ded

damn she's a lucky girl then

sounds like a serious case of doki

is it summer already? whats with all the reddit faggots

Jesus Christ I’m trying to find my fucking missing friend who may be tied up in somebody’s fucking basement or dead in an alley. All I want it some help. If you can’t do that then just tell me.

FUCK OFF THEN CUNT

Ok now tell me what kind of help do you expect from us.... We don't know shit and we couldn't care less. Now call the cops and tell them she's missing ffs

edgy

photoshop her face on that

Let's see the nudes Satan

This is a "DEAD" thead

You know the drill, 96 hours and you're never gonna see her again...

If they found her tied up in someone's basement and said someone took pictures of her, would you post them?

Who wants the .onion link to her redroom?

There are people here who are perfectly capable of helping you, they just don't want to.

Tits?

Those are all her insta accounts.

Not a thing you can do OP in all honesty, you don't have the legal authorisation to do a proper search and you're too young to just ask for CCTV footage.

Create a timeline of when she was last seen and try to trace from there, if possible at all, obtain CCTV footage from local businesses around her last known location and work from there.

Great place for help. Not buying your larp, no one is. Go elsewhere

w
h
o
?

I'm sorry for this op but you probably won't ever see her again

alright so do you know if she has been talking to any people that would usually not be the type of people she would be around? (example someone who hates horses hanging out with someone who only likes horses)

Ironically this.

Can we do a WWYD: Death Edition until you find her?

You're looking for the guy going by "anonymous". He's pretty good at this kind of thing

piss off,kidder

Like "he" gives a shit about this

just noticed op had trips 6

I do know that she has been talking to random guys online. No polar opposites to my knowledge.

Check with her friends and alert them.
Think where would she go.
You may be able to find some place or somewhere were they seen her later and they could give you info about who she was with or what she was doing.

I can't help because i only have this shitty tablet and no accounts or email adress or anything but maybe i can ask the right questions for material to work with for other anons.

What clothes was she wearing? If that is any help

any info on those guys? did she hit it off with any of them?

Tiffany looks delicious. Post moar Tiffany you nigger. You redact like old people fuck - very sloppy

this can't be good...

I live just north of Oregon, I’ll keep an eye out, OP. Good luck.

How do we know OP isn't just trying to stalk this girl? There's something strange going on here...

She's ded

OP had trips, must obey.

Right. Also dubs don't lie

Yeah she went on one date with a kid and then a few days later hooked up with another kid. Same age as her I think.

Let's hope this femanazi, sjw bitch stays gone

Yeah nah mourn her loss now, shes dead and gone to run off with a random from the internet who get her

>F to pay respects

she ded

Checked

Also how does it feel to know you know a dead whore?

any info on either of the guys?

holy shit op got trips twice

luck of the newfags

Edgefags you are not being funny. Just annoying. Say something original atleast

F