Are there any cool, non-degenerate people that vape?

Are there any cool, non-degenerate people that vape?
I'd love to quit smoking and taking up vaping, but I'm going to be honest here...
I haven't cause I feel like a loser when I vape.

Everyone I see online that does reviews for these products or talks about these products, look like basement dwelling losers and I don't want to be a part of that scene.

What's your take Sup Forums?

get a juul. they're way more discrete and effective for stopping smoking

Actually considered it, they look much less trashy and flashy than mods and the like, but sadly juul doesn't deliver to south africa yet.

I use the small Blu Ecigs. They look exactly like a cigarette but all black so it is easier to be discreet. I know what you mean about the degenerates though, so I don’t usually do it in public. If I need to I’ll do it in my car.

Also don’t get a juul unless you’re 15.

I would only vape if you’re interested in fucking other men

Get one. And get a good one. And good juice. With good flavor. Then vape at home and in the car and not in other peoples faces.
Also quit being a faggot who is so concerned about others think. I have a friend who still smokes cigarettes because of the stigma and he’s the biggest neet loser I know.

Yeah it's called stop being a faggot and buy a crafty, loose the icp albums and smoke herb

Wait till you collapse a lung. Then you’ll stop caring about what you look like and do the right thing. Vape.

Do whatever the hell you want and don’t worry about what people think. Real men don’t need validation from others.

I prefer the sleeker, more discrete design instead of the boxier design of most Vapes. also juul's juice uses retarded high nicotine and I really like that

I tried to vape but the shit kept spitting and when it didnt the vape just gave the taste of burned smoke, felt like a waste of money

If you really want to quit do it like a man and just quit, if you want to look like you're showing off but really just come off as a hipster faggot, vape. Trust your instincts young padiwan

>Are there any non-degenerate people that vape?

No.

I can't say i agree that only degenerates and neck beard vape, but sure there are some. The main thing is, ever see a cool, confident person care about what others think ? You don't need the approval of others.

man the fuck up and stop caring about what fags think about what you're doing

a serious waste of your money
if you want to quit smoking then stop smoking cold turkey. No nicotine

Real men quit cold turkey, I did it with a full (unopened) pack in my pocket, as long as I knew I had them I’d just keep making excuses to have one “later”. It isnt fun or easy but it will not kill you.

just smoke real tobacco i think it's not that bad for you

how long do these Juul things last?

smoker here who has reduced his consumption from 10 to 3 cigs a day over the course of half a year. around june i will try to quit entirely. wish me luck Sup Forumsoys

m waiting for my asshole autistic state (australia) to legalise cannabis, it wont, and i gotta find someway to move, but if they did, id vape that shit, few g a week. living the good life, for both personal medical (no fuck you cunt i dont need to be on ur faggot redundant database) and rec

Look dood, as much as big tobacco smears the vaping industry its no wonder everyone attributes it to virgin neckbeards. Stop smoking, stop killing yourself. Its fucking population control, don't let the Jews win. Just by a simple vape setup and some high ass nicotine.

>get drunk
>relapse
>coffee
>relapse
>friends smoke
>relapse

Except for not being able to refill anything

No ever really quits.

I don't even vape but you had too much airflow and probably too high of a wattage

I know two.
> Guy I work with, the super chill stoner type who absolutely everybody loves. Also a workaholic and smart as fuck so breaks away from the stereotypes there, but he's just one of those people who gets along with everyone
> "cool guy" badass biker type, think he only vapes occasionally though

Sure they do. I haven't smoked for 6 years, and am now sufficiently emotionally distant from it that the smell actually repulses me. I have no impulse to smoke, which is less impulse than i had before i was a smoker when i decided to start.

Works for me bro. Started 3 years ago. Gradually less smoke until 0 half a year ago.

there are no cool people that vape
there are plenty of non-degenerates that vape

don't invest in anything that is bigger than a pen. at least you wont look like a OMGAWD VAPE FOR LIFE faggots

if you want to be "cool": stop vaping tobacco. THC cartridges are so much better

How about stop being a pussy and stop smoking? I quit on October 1st 2016 after 15 years of a pack a day. I decided to just never buy cigarettes again. Literally just don't be a little bitch and you'll be fine. It's not hard.

>Are there any cool, non-degenerate people
No. there are no cool, non-degenerate people.

Vaping as a way to quit smoking is completely legit.
SPending $75-300 on a mod box to blow clouds=massive faggot
Thinking vaping makes you cool=massive faggot
Looking at vaping as a way to make friends=massive faggot

Use it to quit smoking them sell or throw it out.

Wow you care about other peoples opinion that much that you're willing to keep on hurting yourself with smoking rather than trying to quit?

Kys since you worried about what people think about you faggot. Just go buy one if you want the change holy shit do need confirmation on everything in your pathetic life?

I was given a phix because someone wants me to stop smoking. I actually like it but fuck paying a premium for refills. I noticed you can disassemble the pod and refill it but, I want to know how long that is viable.
Will a part of it wear out and need to be replaced shortly like the ceramic coil or cotton or something?

If thats that much of a big deal to you, just vape when you need to smoke and are alone, and smoke normal in public.

I vape weed. I believe it's safer than smoking plus you can select the effect you want based on the phase change temp. CBD takes more heat than thc to convert to vapor and CBN is created at the high end. So set it high for sleep and set it low for a functional speedy high.

Vaping is for nerds

where do you think the term mouth fedora comes from?
assholes and druggies smoke, cool people don't need poison in their lungs

Just stop smoking. That's what I did. It's also how I quit Adderall. It's not even a question of will power. I just woke up one day and said "fuck it". I could use that money on weed and video games. That stuff makes me feel better. How many dates could you afford to go on if you weren't paying for nicotine?

The non refillable pods are equivalent to a pack of cigs. You change the pod maybe once every three days, the vape itself comes with a warranty so the company replaces it for free within a year. As long as you don't get it wet or step on it, it won't break

Cool people don't care what you think.

It took me a month to dry out a pod of trainwreck. Nicotine is dangerous because you need so much to get anywhere. Just switch drugs to something less addictive and safer.

check'd

Any reason to not refill them yourself?

id refill them only once or twice personally

i work at a vape store and i can tell you the large majority of my demographic are older folks who just want to quit smoking - they also aren't as insecure about how it makes them look, like you seem to be

When you smoke your breath stinks, try vaping.

>degenerate

The side effect of smoke is cancer.
The side effect of vape is turning gay.

I'd pick the cancer if I were you

>smoking < vaping < normal people

Vapes that just work are now easy to find. You buy a battery and a cartridge. Even the ones that activate when you suck air are cheap.

My suggestion is you go outside to a store instead of festering indoors while supposedly trying to fix yourself by ordering things online.

Inb4 a bunch of people who don't think they're humongous faggots give you advice on how to be a faggot and we get into a huge debate about how vaping is any different than smoking because "muh ignorance"

It isn't safer