youtube.com/watch?v=rn8MbAjsA1s
youtube.com/watch?v=sN9gcEZMZO8
youtube.com/watch?v=V48ttgGqssw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

in for people from Mexico claiming Mexico is some pleasant and great place

MIDF pls no

I would like to know this too

Its very operate.

Soundtrack is even more operate than even operating operationally in operations.

youtube.com/watch?v=yEF6IOisd5E

I live in El Paso. The Juarez they were showing in the film is certainly not the Juarez I visited 2 weeks ago. Not to say that it wasn't that bad at one point (2006-ish), but things have certainly calmed down. When I visit, I always have a blast. The most recent time I went, my friends and I saw Juarez' soccer team play and lose to another Mexican team. There were a few fights, but overall, everyone was very friendly. After that, we went to a bar right next to the border, had 25 cent beers, and I fucked a Mexican teacher in her minivan.

I'd recommend Puerto Penasco/ Puerto Vallarta/ Cancun over Juarez any day, however. Much more white people

I don't know, but it's a fucking good film.
The logic behind the actions of the squad is sound.
Sup Forums might even consider it to be "red-pillled".

Thanks OP looks good I found it on one of my sites that I stream from my phone to my TV watching now

In terms of american operations for things like this.. not at all. Mr spook would have about 30 people alone behind the scenes making sure he knew everything and he himself definitly wouldn't be gearing up.

We sometimes use cag for these types of things but its as unpredictable as the border scene.. more like the tunnel scene.

They would never have taken the woman just due to her sex.. if she had been killed or lost across the border they would HAVE to go get her... the mexican lawyer cop could have been left behind for dead and no one would question the cover story.

Oh and the cartels do have consultants specifically for the cia/dea.

>n.

Reminder that El Paso natives are practically full blooded Mexicans.

Cancun is too fucking expensive. I recommend Cancun's cheaper little brother Playa del Carmen (about an hour from Cancun).

Will we ever know OP?
US special forces operating in a foreign country and assassinating 'bad guys' - that's fine, right, we must be talking about Iraq???

No - Mexico.

Read this blog for a glimpse into this 'truth' - borderlandbeat.com/ They are saying it's true...

Yep, not doubting that. My mother is from Juarez and my father is from Utah. I'm a halfer, but most of my friends are full-blooded Mexican republicans.

I went in 2010 and things were reasonably prices, but next time I visit I'll check out Playa del Carmen

>complete with corpses hanging from bridges and decapitated heads in the dumpster

No thanks mexico you can stay behind the WALL

>My mother is from Juarez and my father is from Utah

is your mom a thicc latina? do latinas blow up when they get old?

>They would never have taken the woman just due to her sex.
I believe they took her for her badge and it's importance when the CIA are operating 'abroad'.

confirmed for illegal immigrant

Never been to Mexico, couldn't say. The soundtrack is some of the most tense, eerie shit I've ever heard though.

From what I've read the murder rate in Juarez has been staunchly diminished from even five years ago, something to a 60-80% decline if I recall correctly

So your white?

borderlandbeat.com/search?q=delta force

>is your mom a thicc latina?
Nah, really skinny actually. My tia's are all fatty fat fats.
>do latinas blow up when they get old?
Most of them do, at least the ones in my family. Its fucking nasty

But I love America. I was born in Maine. I do have dual citizenship though, but I don't call myself Mexican or even Mexican-American. I'm American.

No. My complexion is white, people mistake me for white, but I am not white. Only half white, which does not count

Quebec made this movie. So it's pretty based.

love that movie

youtube.com/watch?v=rn8MbAjsA1s

They ran out of people to shoot.

It's pretty shit because the director has this great old Brit cinematographer that makes pretty setups so plebs (as evidenced by this thread) "think" that the action scenes are good as well. They're not, the tunnels one excels at completely illogical situations that has Blunt and her nigger sidekick getting flanked despite the fact they're at the rear of an entire spec ops team.

Then there's extremely poor writing by some meathead that has no idea how character motivations work (Blunt threatening Del Toro for no reason after he kills [gasp!] a nameless grunt). Then the whole EXTREMU VIOLENCIA sequence at the end that is supposed to cap off the whole nonsensica plot up to that point (wasting money and resources to cut off a head that immediately grows back).

Etc etc

Sup Forums is chock full of bootlickers that buy into the whole "operator" meme so no wonder it gets insta-praised.

yup, it's great: youtube.com/watch?v=sN9gcEZMZO8

>black ops team
>importance of protocol

wow

dey took er because the screenwriter is a retard

Pretty /k/ool movie, but the ending really made me wish it was a tv show though.
Alejandro is one fucking badass character.

But since they use tunnels, what is the point of the wall again?

The most accurate part of the movie was that it would have been infinitely easier to deal with the Columbian cartel because Mexicans are shit people and are all rabid animals that need to be put down

Is your dad white?

CIA op.
An agency which has to answer to congress...

Yep, he was stationed in Fort Bliss and met my mom at a UTEP Fun Run

The sequence where the guy goes solo into the drug lord's house and kills him doesn't make sense.

Drug lords set up their properties to be monitored by "halcones" (hawks), meaning people who are stationed all over the landscape, watching for movements and intruders.

You can't just gun down the guards at the front gate and stroll inside like nothing happened. Look up "Tony Tormenta" - it took a helicopter gunship and an actual military unit to take him out, and over 50 people died in the process.

One guy with a rifle would be dead before he got anywhere near a serious cartel boss with his own estate.

One of my favorite cinematic lines of all time:

Alejandro: You should move to a small town, somewhere the rule of law still exists. You will not survive here. You are not a wolf, and this is a land of wolves now.

build the wall deep down too like chicken wire

The only good thing about the movie was the zoom in on the flip flops

If you didn't get it it was supposed to illustrate how little of a fuck the military industrial complex gives about congress.

Congress demands proper footwear

We'll agree to differ m8.
I believe to really enjoy a movie, a piece of art, you have to suspend a bit of belief and embrace your imagination.
I really enjoyed this movie and bought into it. And then I went back to my shitty wagecuck life.
We all know fairytales aren't real.

Sure, but this movie was made with intention of showcasing the whole operation aspect in a realistic manner. What I'm describing is a dissonance when the tonality of the picture is concerned, in a sense that due to poor direction and writing it has no idea what it is nor where it wants to go.

As evidenced by the fact that a fucking sequel is being made.

>The only torrents available for this movie are 20+ GB
Private trackers sound really good right now.

When this guy rages it's best.

Michael Weston got his CIA job back apparently

As accurate as this one will be.

youtube.com/watch?v=V48ttgGqssw

Walls go pretty deep into the ground

>So.... how accurate is this film?

On a scale of 1 to 10?

The operational assets and "specops" tactics in the film are all a joke. Sorry, but CAG (1st SFOD-D) and the CIA don't conduct anti-narco ops and don't "assassinate" Cartel leaders in front of their families (kek). The tactics displayed in the film are also laughable. The film is an utter joke and should be considered pure bullshit as it pertains to real life.

Jumping through a million fucking hoops (or knowing the right dick to suck) to get on a private tracker is annoying as fuck though

underground sensors

great film