I love cum

I love cum

Fuck off and die faggot

what you need is a semen demon

which is to say fuck outta here and summon a tulpa >>>>>

Are you on those ghostfag that masturbate on those "cum in your mouth roll" shit and can't admit you love it too ?

I could use one.

Me too

What a coincidence, I love girls who love cum

I'm more into the feminine way of doing it tho. Feels right

>feminine way of doing it
What is feminine way of doing cum?

Submissive-blowjob-cumlover
That's sounds right

Thank you all for giving me this boner

who is thiiiis

Have you ever seen a man eating cum or giving a blowjob. Fuck that's disgusting. Who would want to watch that. That's what I mean

Gonna need sauce

You're welcome

i know this is adriana chechik but can someone gibe de sauce for the scene?

I aint gonna up this for ever if you dont come out of your little self cage ghost-anons

so does she

My wife loves BBC cum just like that! Sometimes she will make me kiss her and lick it off her face. Sweet!

Well i'm off then.

>Have you ever seen a man eating cum or giving a blowjob
I have done both :)

I'd like to try to give one. But having one... If the boy look like a muscular shit man I could not stand it.

This is an obvious photoshop user

>
>>Have you ever seen a man eating cum or giving a blowjob
>I have done both :)
So have I. My wife asked me if I would do that with her bisexual lover while she watched.

AJ Applegate.

So there are some cock lovers in there somehow. Why are tthere so many "rolls" on fucking "roll cum shit challenge" and not a single person here.

I have just sucked some dicks, but never to climax.
Cum eating mostly my own creampies with one ex, and once got to be a toyboy for an older couple and licked his creampie clean from her.

>I have just sucked some dicks, but never to climax.
>Cum eating mostly my ow
Eating her cream pies when she asked me to clean up after sex, and my wife asking me to shoot my load into my own mouth was how she started me on it. Then ringing her bell so I could come and lick her clean after her lover came inside her was next and a very regular thing. Then one day a few years ago, my wife told me she had a bi lover and she wanted to watch me suck him off. But she started gently by having me lick them both while they fucked, then had me suck him hard for her. Then one night when he came over, she said she wanted to watch me suck him off. I did...was not bad at all... and now it is also a fairly routine part of our sex.

I could get behind that bisexual threesome and cumplay, but cuckolding just turns me off.

>I could get behind that bisexual threesome and cumplay, but cuckolding just turns me off.
I can understand, it is not for everyone, but it is how my wife wants our marriage to be and she is happy everybody is happy.

>how my wife wants our marriage to be and she is happy everybody is happy.
Are you happy?
I had that "If she's happy, I'm happy" attitude with the ex I ate creampies. She wanted an open relationship, and I was willing to give it a shot. Hell it gave me permission to bang others too. That shit fucked me so bad inside. I never got around to meet anyone because when she told me she had fucked another man, she broke me. I truly loved her, and that broke my heart, I was not ready for it. I was depressed, had anxiety and had self image problems after I got out of that relationship.

>>how my wife wants our marriage to be and she is happy everybody is happy.
>Are you happy?
>I had that "If she's happy, I'm happy" attitude with the ex I ate creampies. She wanted an open relationship, and I was willing to give it a shot. Hell it gave me permission to bang others too. That shit fucked me so bad inside. I never got around to meet anyone because when she told me she had fucked another man, she broke me. I truly loved her, and that broke my heart, I was not ready for it. I was depressed, had anxiety and had self image problems after I got out of that relationship.
Yes, I am happy and consider myself lucky to be married and serve such a lovely and sexy lady. I am sorry to hear of your bad experience. Being cuckold can be hard, and unbearable for some men. That is why we recommend taking it slowly at first, perhaps posting sexy pix of her on exhibitionist sites, then letting her dress up very sexy and going out to a nightclub and sit at separate tables and watch guys hitting on her and maybe her dancing with them. Work up to watching her invite a guy to sit with her...then maybe share holding hands and then a kiss...you can call her on her cell to end the scene if you get uncomfortable. Maybe go to a nudist resort or nude beach or even a swinger's club. Same goals/scenarios as at the club.

God damn youre annoying why green text the whole comment if you already are replying to that comment. Kys

Overused webm :(

Im not into this kind of submission tho

overused? I literally just made it

>God damn youre annoying
And why should I give one fuck if I "annoy" your sorry fag annoyed ass?

>Im not into this kind of submission tho
Not everyone is wired for submission. I am a true switch and I was quite alpha an dominant in relationships until I met my very alpha wife. In my businesses and outside my marriage I am still very much alpha/top dawg, but we have a female-led marriage.

Thats why it has a Sup Forums base name
dude come on

Wow! That was quite a load! She took it well.

I love her submissive posture! He should cum in her face, then wash it off with his piss, as one of my wife's lovers did me.

cum domination

That is ice cream. Please....that is ice cream, right?