pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

rightxd.org/profile/albuns/suzi.reno3/photos/68546886.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=G5rGd0Ri7KE
webm.land/w/78sM/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

leave your little cousin alone tyrone, you stupid faggot

Mount him to show dominance

Don't be afraid to run if the guy seems like he's about to pull out a knife or gun. No fight worth dying for.

Good luck, hope you get raped cause it would be funnier

Ignore this pussy. Remember the simple steps to countering a knife or gun.
>Rush the knife with your torso
>Headbutt any bullets
>Win

thats actually really good advice, thanks!

Be Op
Can't fight
Can't run
Only option is to suck dick

Why not just bring a gun and knife for safety and just use it ...to be safe

im bringing a knife and some chains (theyre fairly common for fighting here) the guy is fairly weaker and hes probably too pussy to even fight back but i have a knife just in case he tries to pull some shit

I was joking you felon what country do you savages live in

Punch him in the liver

its a real shitty one

like really shitty

these apes reallyuse anything for fighting, a chain and a knife here is actually really good, considering that in most fights people here just use litteraly whatever is within arms reach

was already planning on doing that, a liver hit is basically an auto win if you dont fuck it up

thanks

Don't talk shit or push push like a pussy, don't say shit, come up fast, hit first, hit as hard as you can, don't stop until they are done.

If you have a knife and are in a shit hole country why not just creep on him and stab him in the ass

Oh hey is that a tsuchinoko?

thanks! i was already planning on doing that, i have experience with fighting but i havent fought in a while i just wanted to know what Sup Forums has to say

i expected a lot insults and shit but im actually seeing valid advice here

thanks again!

Make sure you take a photo of yourself teabagging him when you win so you have something to post on Sup Forums.

yee

i dont wanna stab him right off the bat, just fuck him up a bit, but if the fucker pulls out a weapon im gonna pull out mine

also is it a good idea to walk up to him and kick his knee in, like not curve my kick and kick him in the side of his knee, i mean just a straigt kick

rightxd.org/profile/albuns/suzi.reno3/photos/68546886.jpg

I have been in a lot of fights and seen even more (bouncer for years). Pretty much just seemed like whoever hit first usually wins (except for drunks who can't hit as hard as they think they can). Shit is over fast, not like the movies, it isn't about honor or technique or showing off your mma bullshit 'skills' from the faggot at the 'dojo' or whatever, it's about winning. Fight dirty.

no. you don't want to do permanent damage that you can get more time for, or have to deal with revenge later.

why not just drop it, it all sounds kind of apeish anyways

You need to take a knife with you, just in case he has one too

A stab in his ass cheek is probably safer than hitting him and shows him you're crazy. Do it all nonchalant and walk away

Went to school with a guy who got in a fight with some douchebag, he punched the guy once and next thing we knew guy was doing funky chicken on ground. Long story short, the guy has 3-4 more years left on his manslaughter charge before he’s free. Fighting isn’t worth it

And a gun too amirite ? 'murica

Ok op now for the advice at least elaborate on the reason for the fight

what're you, turkish?

Take an assault monkey with you.

If you want to do worse than beat the shit out of him, I am talking really traumatise him here... Go gather as many spiders as you can into a box. When ever you meet him throw the box at him right away. For your own safety run away.

well okay, you guys gave me advice and im gonna elaborate

first of all im from serbia, and i fucking hate it

im gonna beat up some douchebag that has been messaging my girlfriend, she keeps telling him to fuck off but he wont, she agreed to meet with him but he doesnt know im gonna be there too

the guy is actually an ex of a common friend so we know hes a major pussy

also, how do i have to worry about cops, the guy doesnt know me and its his first time seeing me. i doubt he will call the cops after but i wanna fuck him up, but in a way that you cant notice, the fucker still lives with his parents and if he gets home visibly fucked up ill be in major fuckin trouble

Just wear a mask or somethink duh

just do it somewhere not so public and remember people have cameras everywhere, also focus on kidneys or start with palm/sternum slap (slides up to throat, disabling, no permanent damage), because if you hit him in the face it will work, but it will be visible, use groin...

Italian

A proud Italian ass-stabber. Great. Not the best thing to be a proud proponent of, but hey, you do you.

im not italian lol

If he's a major fucking pussy, push him around a little then fuck your gf in front of him. What's he going to do, run home and tell mummy the nasty man "cucked" him?

Shame and long lasting insecurity hurts more than anything you can do without going to jail.

So he doesn't know you but if you leave marks his parents will know where to send the cops?

youtube.com/watch?v=G5rGd0Ri7KE

Kick him in the dick opie

the city is kinda small, we will definately run into eachother in the future, his parents can ask around and easily find me,cus hes a spoiled brat and an only son, so yea they must not know

he wont tell them, hes emberassed

Dress as a woman and beat the living shit out of him.

Just try to kick his head as many times you can. Don't forget that all's fair in love and war, kick his dick, scratch his eyes...

Record it and then post here

nope

maybe ill tell you the aftermath but im gonna do it on saturday

If he iniates a fight by kicking someone out of the blue, he should at least be man enough to take the whooping that comes with it. Don't be a faggot OP, finish what you start

At Least you know how to knife fight, right?

You ain't kicking the shit out of nobody you pleb

You aren't going to kick the shit out of anyone if you are asking for tips on Sup Forums. Stop being a keyboard warrior.

of course

Pick his ass up and slam him on the ground right off the bat. Easy win

i might kill him

i know a guy that actually killed a guy like that so nope

Make sure you record it so you can be in the next wreck thread

im not gonna fuckin record it

This

f u c k o f f p l e a s e
im not gonna record it

Don't be a pussy
Are you the one initiating force? If not then by all means do the most you can do to fuck him up at quickly as possible.

If you are maybe you should lay back a little in case you get charged with assault like a dumb fuck.

yes i definately am gonna be the one that initiates force but i wanna fuck him up but in a way thats not noticable afterwards

so nothing on the face and no breaking bones

OKAY. So bro here is some shit to remember:

1: protect your face - one good hit can drop you, same for him.

2: don't forget that you can kick, and a lot harder than a punch usually - if your thigh is bigger than your bicep, a kick to the shin can do some damage, and it's not a bitch move either. If your bicep is bigger than your thigh, well fuck.

3. don't fight dirty - It might win you the fight, but people get pissy when you cheat at games. What you think will happen if you bloody some bitch? You'll get sandy'hooked.

4. don't use a weapon, and GTFO if he has one - Don't be a bitch and try to kill the dude. Seriously, just rough him up. Don't be a massive cunt and bring a gun or some shit, even if you don't plan on using it. Don't be that cunt. People who try to be that cunt, find out to late that they can't handle being that cunt.

Ok, so if you want to really fuck him up just buy some hard drugs. If he has a car (You said he's a spoiled brat so i guess he has one) find a way to stash it inside. If he doesn't tell your girlfriend to hug him and put it inside his jacket or whatever. After that just call the cops.

Seriously don't bring a weapon unless you are 99% sure he will have/use one against you. Judging from the situation, you probably won't need to worry about a weapon... Unless the guy is going total creeper and plans to kidnap and rape/sell your girl.

I watch a lot of movies.

OP here... if I loose I may end up sucking him and two of his friends.if I do, should I go balls deep or just lightly lick his balls and work my way up to the head... need advice

show him ur dicc

thanks for the advice, i plan on just quickly and unexpectedly punching him in the face, because i know im gonna be the one with the first hit, he doesnt even know im gonna be there

i know how to fight and i can go for his legs or liver because he is a massive pussy

thanks again

ill try not to fight dirty but even if i do, no ones gonna get give a fuck i know what kinds of people are gonna witness the fight

no i dont wanna fuck his life up that bad, also im a poorfag so i dont have money for drugs

might fuck his car up but idc, just wanna kick his ass

oh no ive been called a faggot over the internet :O what will i do now

lol idfc

also im friends with a girl that is his ex

the guy has smol peepee syndrome

Yea, make sure you win.

thanks and i will

Why are you doing this exactly?

Don't listen to this faggot there's no rules in a fight if it's not competitive sport, there isn't anything wrong with fighting dirty

Use a condom you faggot.

i know and its more fun

make sure you give him lots of warning, tell him what day and time you want to fight him, show up unarmed with no friends and fight him fairly

my sides

since he does not know who you are just walk up behind him when he is talking to your girl and kick him in the back of the balls as hard as you can

his parents wont see it and he will probably be too embarrassed to tell anybody about it

im probbalby gonna just do that

Keep your hands up. Open palm to nose area is easy and brutal. Don't talk. Don't kick unless it's at the knees; if you can't fight well a high kick will get you knocked out. If you're heavier try to take the fight to the ground. If you have never applied a choke don't try now; rain blows on them while they're down instead. Attacking with objects brings a different charge in most States. Hope this helps.

One fucking guess mate

thanks, but im gonna throw the first blow and its gonna be suprising

thanks though, thats some good advice

Rock 'em opie

Nuff said

Don’t fight fair, fight smart

lol i have one, might bring it

What is it with Murdering Serbs? Why y'all stabbing each other?

offer to blow him, then bite his dick off
works every time

Aim for the shins or the nose. Fucking hurts

violent and stupid people

i swear to god its like the whole country is cavemen

i fight to defend my girlfriend and get this fucker of her back

watch this before you do it OP

webm.land/w/78sM/

violence is bad

do it in the most private setting you can
sure, having witnesses is col, but what's cooler is not going to jail
his pride will be busted, but at least you can still see him from time to time and he'll fear/respect you

Eyes, groin, throat. All sensitive areas. In Krav Maga a simple combo is Finger jab to the eye, cross over punch right below the jaw line/throat area
>pic related
And if they don’t go down after that, a kick to the groin. When they double over you push them to the ground and follow up by either stomping on their head or ankle.

know what OP the average person cant really fight so theres no point fighting with fists.Street fights between normal people are just a game of chance. Bring a bat, hit him in from behind make sure not to knock him out as you want him to remember what happened and say to stay away from your girl. Wear ambiguous clothing, get rid of the bat and wear a mask simple there and done.

>wear work boots
>when standing target
>throat
>groin
>eyes
>jaw
>use punches and kicks that are controlled and targeted with the full mass of your body behind them aiming for a point a few inches behind your target.
>when you go to the ground
>target the eyes with gouging attacks
>smother them with your body if you cant choke them

remember to breath

oh shit and when on the ground hyper extend their joints

Also make sure you make a proper fist so you don’t fuck up your wrist. And don’t be afraid to fight dirty. A fight is a fight.