Why are women so unfunny? Even when they try hard to be funny they are lame as fuck...

Why are women so unfunny? Even when they try hard to be funny they are lame as fuck. Just go to any party and all dudes are telling jokes and the bitches are just there sitting awkward as fuck laughing like michael jackson he-he

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/culture/2007/01/hitchens200701
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/thread

Who cares about a fat bitch that will die of diabetes

You are right. Bitches can make a joke

Can't* damn, i'm fucking drunk

vanityfair.com/culture/2007/01/hitchens200701

this

Having a sense of humor means you have to be somewhat intelligent to be able to take things and topics and make them funny.

When a woman happens to be smart enough to have a sense of humor will sought after. Often she will the girls you fall in love with.

The only drawback is most often when a women is that intelligent they are also crazy, neurotic and mean.

The girls in Op's post are dumb and superficial, they have no personality, they just wait for you to give them something to do. Their brains are focused on
1.Looking cute
2.appearing cool
3.scoping out who is the hot guy
4.trying to get the hot guys attention
5.out shining the other girls in the room

Half the time they aren't even really paying attention to jokes or anything interesting cause they are daft superficial cunts.

shoomarr needs to fuck off and die quietly

If i wasn't on Sup Forums, i'd be called a misogynist but... women are unfunny by nature. They need a man to lead them. You said that they look awakward as hell in partys. Its because they are awkward, they cant be by their selfs. All bitches got to be with their boyfriends or their female friends (usually five).

I'd like female comics more if they didn't joke about sexuality 100% of the time, it gets old after a while.

Women aren't funny because they don't have to be. Being able to make a man laugh isn't going to increase a woman's prospects of reproducing, while the same can't be said about men. Humor helps us get and keep a girlfriend.

There's all kinds of things that women suck at that men are just better at. Women generally aren't good at much as a collective. Western society is currently obsessed with trying to convince women that they're just as good as men at everything, but even women know it isn't true, and it makes them feel insecure.

The absolute madman.

My mother, a female says the same. She says that we aren't equal in any way. She also told me once: if a bitch hits you, hit her harder. Also, she raised me and my 4 brothera by her own, she's like a dude. Old school women are way more hard.

Women are plenty funny ...

IF AND ONLY IF

...there are no other women around.

Women are deadly political with each other, and another woman getting all the attention, which joke tellers do, are immediately HATED for sucking up the attention-oxygen in the room.

Also, women will gang up on a weak joke teller. Its like Lord of the Flies out there for women, they eat each other for sport.

This whole BFF thing is about someone to have your back while you both slowly walk-backwalk through the female zombie horde.

...that is until you BFF finds a better BFF....

this one is funny, so was Joan Rivers, and many others.... guess your thread is women who aren't accomplished comics...

This. My all life best friend ( a female) is even funnier than half of the dudes i know... but only when she's around men. In the second that any of her female friends joins the group she start acting like a princess. Its ridiculous.

This is perfectly true in USA...don't know about UK.

In Germany, women could give a fuck what men are thinking. They aren't raised to be airhead Barbies like in the USA.

Northern Europe is your best bet.

That said, they are only a little better at telling jokes, cause there's better stuff to talk about...unlike guys here in the US, a thick, meaningful conversation about politics, occupations, camping, sport, etc. is common for both men and women...

Even USA guys would be like USA women compared to anyone in Northern Europe.

Now Southern Europe.... its fifty fifty....

Why is your best friend a girl? Lol

When we moved here there was just 2 houses in the neighborhood, my parents house and her parents house. So we end up being best friends for obvious reasons. I lost my virginity thanks to her lol we went to different schools. As a fact, when i spend the night in her place ahe sleep topless. Also, we fucked twice when we were 18. Good times. She have a bf now and tbh, that breaks my heart.

My gov spend $1.2 trying to find an American girl who was missing. 3 weeks later she was found in crack house doing crack and fucking crackheads... by her choise. Fucking Americans

Oh shit. Wrong thread

Lmao dafuq?

nao man, mystery moot made this happen
its all good

So it spent one Euro ?

Yeah, sorry. My mistake
$1.200.000