How and why is anyone with no fucking lips (pic related) ever considered attractive?

how and why is anyone with no fucking lips (pic related) ever considered attractive?

i ask because i just saw someone say ygritte from GoT was wifey material and it looks like her mouth is literally just a wound where the FUCK ARE HER LIPS?

>nigger subhumans detected

i'm gonna keep posting lipless people till i get an answer

nice try but this has nothing to do with race, there's plenty of people in all races who have thin lips

How old is she, 8 y?

no idea m8, first picture that came up when i searched "thin lips"

It looks like this guy that played spiderman (I don't know his name dgaf about this movie)

lmao it probably is

I've got thin lips, but my gf says she likes them.
She has great lips that feel great.
Pic related it's her

is she trans?

Nah just a regular girl

They look quite hot, would like to see the full face, don't care if that's a guy even.

i think you confused a person with lips for a person without lips. i say that because you posted a person with lips and said they don't have lips.

people without lips are not generally considered attractive, they require assistance drinking and speaking words. they also can't hide their teeth and gums without lips, giving their faces a skull-like appearance.

That's a child you fucking pedo.

idk some women have smooth lips like these too
how are you that sure

Regular prostitute*
ftfy
God damnit, how can you be toghether with such a whore pussy. Probably had like 1000 cocks in her

You better post the first picture full instead, lips alone won't get you an answer, you'd need to see the whole face is needed to determine if a person is attractive.

I've been with her for 2 years now she has had 2 partners before me and I've had 3
She was extremely shy in the beginning but now is ok with most of things

I don't get it either

Because you're into monkeys obviously.

Good for you, lad.

I don't know what you are looking at, but Jennifer Aniston clearly has lips.

my gf is like this, but she has an amazing ass and tits, so I don't see a problem

I have thin lips, and considered by many women to be extremely attractive.

If the rest of your face is ugly, it doesn't matter what kind of lips you have.
Same goes for the reverse.

my gf has the same pussy as yours lul

She's cute

Go back to Sup Forums