W/ Westworld Thread General

Literally 2deep4u: The Show

Old thread

Elsie.

What was the purpose of the BBC scene?

i wish the two timeline theory wasnt real
but it do

Honestly take note of all the "intellectual" critics bemoaning this show, and realize that all they are doing is showing just how slow and dumb they actually are. The show is really not that hard to follow at all. Also anyone who denies Shrink Rays at this point is more or less retarded.

Worst character

>fuck fuck fuck FUCK FUCK fuck FUCK ...fuck FUCK

>I'M FUCKING ACTING

How the fuck would Ford be able to take an elevator into a random spot in the park then? Same with Elsie and Chris Hemsworth

are they going to show any clits or buttholes in this show?

"Nice to see you again will"
What did ford mean by this?

Reminder that Ford doesn't use shrink rays on the guests but actually time travel. He actually sends them back to the old west where they start murdering people. The medical technology is so good that they repair them and control their minds though.

This is fact

>ARNORLD IS BERNARD
ARNORLD IS BERNARD
>ARNORLD IS BERNARD
ARNORLD IS BERNARD
>ARNORLD IS BERNARD
ARNORLD IS BERNARD
>ARNORLD IS BERNARD

You really don't know the difference between script and acting?

He's memeing you.
>the show is easy to understand
>say retarded idea about what's happening

The elevator gradually shrinks along with them. I mean duh.

To everyone who keeps spamming the Arnold/other guy anagram, Arnold's last name isn't confirmed so whoever started it took 5 letters (Weber) out of his ass to make it work.

>He actually sends them back to the old west where they start murdering people
But
Why even patch up the hosts then?

Not him but she's the worst actress and the worst character.

You know your show is shitty when the only thing to discuss after every episode is another fan theory, the writing in this show is so fucking lazy. I shouldn't be surprised though since Nolan and Abrams are fucking hacks

So who is killing himself in the cold freezer?

I'm betting it's Bernard. Ford will reveal to Bernard that Bernard is a host and he will kill himself.

More like BBCworld

>people who don't resize images properly

fuck

I really like the subtle high tech stuff like her glasses.

Looks neat.

Reminder that the maze is just the different loops and deviations hosts must complete before unlocking their true potential and be "free"->being able to kill guests (what got Arnold killed the first time, his final quest as MiB says-he literally beta tested it before getting himself killed by Dolores.The closer you are the more voices you hear, the more connected you are with Arnold.Dolores being the oldest host has deviated multiple times and is able to kill flies and soon guests-it means MiB gon die by her.

BIG

didn't notice

Anyonr else get the impression that we've been witnessing Ford's grand new narrative ever since the pilot?

>every single main "human" guest we've seen so far in the park are actually hosts (incl. MiB, WIliam, Logan, etc.)

>It is all an elaborate ruse for Ford to game Arnold's system and break into the Maze, where the secret of Shrink Ray technology is hidden

I mean it all makes sense if you really think about it.

BLACK

>eyes can't focus on text so close to eyeballs
>but it looks cool

bravo science fiction

What if Arnold is actually Wyatt he didn't "die", because when Teddy tried to shoot Wyatts men his bullets had no effect so like, they're guests. What if WyattArnold has been recruiting guests and been going on this mad killing spree and MIB is trying find the centre of the maze because there's a way to stay in there forever through whatever's at the centre?

TALENT

>Westworld is actually a prequel to Quantum Leap

Ziggy says there is an 85% chance that this is the case

close enough senpai

Teddy is for ____

suffering

personally I like the way she acts, and I don't have a problem with her character
I just had a problem with how OP said she uses fuck too much when it's script and not her acting

Okay now this is just gratuitous, and it has nothing to do with Sup Forums shit. What's the purpose of that scene, why shoot it at that angle, why concentrate on it at all. They also did the same shit in the night of, does hbo think people find cocks funny

The nice thing about westworld is that you can use the BRAVO NOLAN without being out of place.

post yfw Will and MiB meet in the next episode.

I swear to god these preview things are ruining everything

post yfw when they morph into Giga MiB

How do we stop BBC?

Boy, real life Dolores sure is weird.

I'm in love desu lads.

That fucking thing is bigger than me limp...

What would Sup Forums do?

If we want to ignore the Sup Forums shit, it's just a humurous sexist/racist joke about black people having big black cocks

WE ARE THE MISFITS

Can someone post that chin photoshop of Dolores?

>oldest host
>greatest creation
>man jaw
>no ass

I think I found Arnold lads

Haha, my wife had that exact same look on her face when this scene came on. Her and her son can't wait until they get into the lore surrounding the development of BBC in Westworld.

Kill him and then fug her in the butt

>ok, for this scene we want you to focus your attention on the BBC, got that?

Why didn't Logan just shoot Delores if he honestly thinks she's just a robot?

He could teach Will a lesson about getting attached to objects. A lesson in materialism, if you will.

Remember HackerMan season 1 ?
Everyone kept saying that Elliot was MrRobot, some of us figured it out before the end of the pilot. Some posters were saying that it was too obvious, kept finding evidence against it.
And then, in the episode towards the end of the season where it's confirmed, they drop another twist that nobody saw coming.

Westworld is doing the same thing. They're making it obvious that Will is MiB without confirming it so that we don't look for another big twist shrinkray

But Will = MiB is not a twist or anything, it is quite obvious and the show basically show us that.

Shrink ray wouldn't add any new dynamic to the show at all.

Raping her will affect William more. Something like ntr things do.

It would be a "small" reveal.

I think it would add a little

>tfw Logan will never lick you

This is one of those cases that demonstrate that Sup Forums doesn't understand the idea of "show, don't tell" at all. I agree the narrative is unstructured as fuck, and they could give a little more insight at the two timelines existing, but is not that hard at all to notice or to realize something is amiss in the narrative.

They LITERALLY put the scenes of Dolores talking with the Behavior Dpt. between the scenes where she is with will to show how it was impossible for that to happen, and something else must be going on.

And the El Lazo scene was to show that he couldn't be on two places at the same time, and they are showing different timeframes.

The actual big twist is that one of the humans is actually a robit.

No, Arnold built Bernard, you tard.

Bernard is host

>tfw sunk into the two timelines meme

Who is he?

Why does he carry the stick?

> Harold
> Arhold
> Arnold

Bravo Nolan

Robot kid version of ford.

FORD?

Never forget

Maybe he "appears" when the guest seem lost in the park

So do robot punches hurt? That union soldier was choking out that edgelord before he was saved, I thought they couldn't hurt guests?

Delos? What that means?

Did anyone see which host the necrofam fucced?

So for arguments sake let's assume the timeline theory is right and that will=mib is also true. What happened to him that'd change him from being a lawful good fag that seems to be falling in love with Dolores to a guy that will casually kill her family before raping her?

They can't kill, but they can hurt.
Plus, it was 30 years ago, so the park wasn't as safe, people could get actually hurt.
We never once saw a guest getting hurt in MiB's timeline.

I swear to god this was a dude from Naked Attraction

If I take that stick, will you die?

How come the dudes were getting punched if robots cant hurt people?

If the theory is real, W
why in 30 years the technology seems that hasn't changed at all?

What is happening to him right now.
Don't see that Will is changing and stopping being a beta?

Plus, 30 fucking years. He fell in love with Dolores, the "critical failure" happened, then he probably went back to the park repeatedly, Dolores never remembered him, which is why MiB says to Dolores "30 years coming here and you still don't remember me?" because Will was with Dolores when she became self-aware in the 30 years ago incident.

Punches are probably programmed to be weak as shit and more designed to throw the guest around than inflict harm.

also i think it was mentioned that things get more dangerous for guests in general the further out they go, which could mean more aggressive hosts

Need I say more?

Getting hurt "only the right amount" is a pretty loose definition.

who is the lady with the white shoes?

4 u

teddy

can you make a fuckfu one?

Beep book beep boop

Just watched the latest episode
>white girl lusting after a BBC
>in the next scene she calls someone a big guy
Do the writers browse Sup Forums?

It's just part of a dirty old poem.

>Black cock on screen

like browsing Sup Forums

>All these fags thinking Lawrence seemingly being in 2 places confirms that there's 2 timelines playing out.

>They don't even take into account that Lawrence got killed during the day and was alive at night in what seemed to be his default location.

>is that any way to treat an old friend? I've been coming here for 30 years and you still don't remember me, do you? After all we've been through.

Will = MiB, confirmed.

When these shows are made, the writers are given checklist agendas they must fulfill that must be integrated into the story.

>we need a dyke female "programmer" to play a strong bossy lesbian cunt
>we need blacks everywhere even if it makes no historical sense
>the main woman character needs to a badass in the 2nd act and literally say she needs no man

Shit like this dilutes the art.

What does \w/ think of Elsie "Queen of Spades" Hughes?