NOT BRAN
NOT HOT PIE

VISERYS, THE LAST DRAGON

manlet in skinny jeans
>leg day?
>never heard of it

What's next for her career?

i bet his dick is like 2 inches soft

Age has not been kind to Sophie. It's been good for Maisie though.

S T A N N I S

Viserys could have been so good. But instead we get mother of burgers stonk wyman shit.

My thoughts on Euron in TWOW:
>Aegon conquers Storms End, decides to wed Daenerys on Dragonstone
>Euron is pretty pissed he didn't get to tap that for himself so decides to attend as a guest
>Uses the active volcano within Dragonstone to basically wake the stone dragons that Mel couldn't, uses a kingsblood sacrifice, no idea who, possibly Aegon out of jealous
>Everyone attending the wedding basically dies, Daenerys somehow survives because reasons, this also sets of a catalyst happening in King's Landing which makes the Wildfire caches go off
> Euron has protected himself well to make sure he absolutely survives his kamikaze attack, wards his Valeryian steel armour with runes, so that he can take complete control of the dragons

Thoughts?

>hey denny, I’m sorry i got your dragon killed for this pretty dumb wight expedition, if its any consolation you can take my entire gigantic kingdom you have absolutely no claim to as its belonged to the ancestors of the Starks for 8,000 years before your insane entitled family took over, and really it shouldn’t even be mine to give away since it rightfully belongs to my cousin lol..to be honest idk why people keep putting me in charge

Snapping and replacing the Swedish subtitles with profane rants about D&D.

wut'd ya say ya mudblood bastard?

jon doesn't give a flying fuck about north.

he just wants to fuck dany right in her Targaryen pussy. remember, it's in his genes

>THE LAST DRAGON
pleb

>says the beta orbiter

I wouldn't say that shit to his face or even within 1000 miles of him because even though he's a spaghetti spilling faggot he'd kill the shit out of me.

HE PINCHED HER NIPPLE. IT'S NOT FAIR
nice dribs

>he'd kill the shit out of me.
KEK, Viserys is a joke.

It's due to a mixture of bong genes, alcohol and drugs

Kit has the same headphones as me

Good for you buddy

Are you Azor Ahai too?

I wonder what he listens
probably this
youtube.com/watch?v=mrjStSqu_w4

But wouldn't his genes tell him to fuck the person he thinks is his sister? Or can the genes tell that they're really his cousins?

He sure thought of Arya a lot when he was wuth Ygritte

his genes tell him to fuck anything that has a pussy like any other man.

his genes =/= his knowledge. he knows is not related to dany at all, but the genes know that dany is his aunt so they tell him to grab her by the pussy.

>Loreon V Lannister, formally styled Loreon Lannister, the Fith of His Name, was a King of the Rock of House Lannister of Casterly Rock. He became known as Queen Lorea for he was fond of dressing in his wife's clothing and wandering the docks of Lannisport in the guise of a common whore

what did GRRM MEANT by this? what does this information have to do with anything? what's the point of this information? how does this relevant to the story in any way?

everybody will know who the fuck Jon "knows nothing" Snow is except him

Probably to show that the Lannisters were all batshit and it wasn't just localized entirely to Jaime and Cersei.

I think I understand George more now

This fanfic writer I follow had been working on something for a year and a half, had an idea for it, 10s of thousands of words, chapters every so often until she posted that the story had gotten away from her a bit and she was having trouble with it, then she wanted to rewrite some things, then started barely updating, then finally says she'd lost all motivation to continue the story as it was because it was unlike what she had planned and envisioned originally. Said she could either abandon it, or start from the beginning but could not continue it.

I imagine George is like that. He planned a trilogy, but now we're waiting for book six. He thought he could finish the whole thing in the 90s, here we are two decades later still waiting while he's still writing. He had this idea but now it's spiraled out of his control and he needs days where the writing goes well and he's motivated for him to do anything, yet here we are waiting another five tears.

Difference is, he can restart, he can't rewrite and he's wasted 20 years of bj s life on something g he's probably lost true motivation to finish

So what was the point of the Night King marking Bran

Deus ex machina that will never come up again

It looked cool and mislead people at that time it was going somewhere.

Iron Bank will have it's due.

watchersonthewall.com/cast-comes-together-seville-filming-begins/

>If not even the mysterious nature of this coming together of the main cast can hold your interest, we bring you a spoiler from season seven that may do the trick. Watchers on the Wall sources told us that the Iron Bank will rear their greedy head this season, and we know exactly how: Tycho Nestoris, played by Mark Gatiss, will make a house call to King’s Landing and warn Cersei that their debt to the Iron Bank is due. This is not a strange narrative detour, either: We’ve learnt that Cersei’s way of dealing with the debt will have substantial ramifications in the story. Knowing Cersei, I doubt she will choose the more peaceful approach available.

But let's face facts, she'll just kill Tycho or the Iron Bank will send an assassin that'll be the one to give Cersei a poison to kill her baby

Maisie is a top qtp2t

Euron's back bitches.

Fucking everyone's in Sevilla.

Jaime, Euron, Jon, Dany, Tyrion, Missandei, Varys, Davos, Gendry, Hound, Brienne, Jorah.

Lena is due to be there too but is allegedly still in London, has a custody case.

Danish bros together speaking their mongoloid-sounding language

Closeup shot of Dany from a few days ago.

Look how shit that fake smile is, you KNOW she wishes it was Kit next to her

Question, did any of the Stark kids but especially Sansa, ever show gratitude to Jon for getting them those pups and convincing Ned not to kill them?

Sophie, Maisie, and Isaac really got the shittiest storyline this season. Feels bad to be a Stark fan.

Fucking why

THE ETERNAL DANISH

Bran if I recall correctly was extremely happy

Well that's cause Bran was actually there at the time.

This further confirms that Sansa's a bitch. Gets a direwolf for free because her bastard half-brother was willing to be selfless thinking he wouldn't get one, the Stark kids getting the wolves was even his idea, and she doesn't thank him.

BITCH

I want to suck Sophie's tits. How can I do this?

you have to ask her

Now listen closely High sparrow

LOOK AT THESE BOMBS

THAT I JUST FOUND

Did she get fired from being Gurm's fact checker?

>no thoros
he dies then
>no mountain
he dies then
>another dead storyline
W E W

Do I need to be all chavvy about it or can I just act like a regular American

she especially gets her tits suck by bongs. sorry yank.

Reposting

Leaks from pms

>"Does Arya meet up with the hound and anything interesting happen in that reunion?
>They don't meet again this season. Maybe next season, but the Hound isn't going near Winterfell. Especially when he hears that Brienne is there - he's not looking a rematch."

>"They free it, and for demonstrations purposes the Hound chops it in half. Cersei is horrified when she sees the creature still moving towards her even though it should be dead. They chop more pieces off it - Jon demonstrates that it can be killed with Fire or Dragonglass." "Qyburn is there too, yes, as is The Mountain."

>"She uses a 'face' to disguise herself as Walder Frey and holds a banquet for all of his family. She excuses the women and then proposes a toast. The toast is poisoned, every last Frey son dies."

>"oh is the wight they take to kings landing anyone we know like beric or thoros?
>Nope. Just a rando wight."

>"The go via boat up the east coast to Eastwatch on the Wall and go through there. Davos waits there while a party of Jon, Jorah, Beric, Thoros, The Hound and Gendry go Wight hunting. Most of that episode is concerned with catching the Wight and then defending themselves from NK's army. Oh, and there will be a battle with a Wight Polar Bear. This is what kills Thoros (although he takes hours to die). They get surrounded on an island on a frozen lake, and are nearly overcome when Dany and her dragons show up. She flies everyone bar Jon back to Eastwatch - he gets left behind, and is almost killed when Coldhands/Benjen arrives and sends him off on his horse while he fights the horde. Jon sees Benjen become swamped by the wights as he rides to safety half-dead."

>"During this battle NK throws an ice spear at Viserion, bringing him down at the lake. The last scene us the wights dragging the dead dragon from the lake and NK reanimating him. At the end of the season, we'll see NK riding Viserion, and shooting blue flame at the Wall, which crumbles at that point."

She just recognized him as the true king of the North and bent her knees...

More

>"The Hound, Jorah, Tormund (and the captured wight) get out on Drogon. Gendry is asked to run back to Eastwatch Just before they battle the Wight Army. Jon rides back on Coldhand's horse. It's while he's recovering and comforting Dany over the loss of Viserion that he pledges himself to her."

>"She and the youngest Umber are brought before Jon in the first episode. Sansa and a lot of the Northern lords expect him to take away their family lands and give them to the likes of Lyanna Mormont, but he refuses as he won't hold them responsible for the actions of their fathers. Instead he asks them for their loyalty, which they pledge. That's about it really, but it's a nice character scene for Jon. He's not vindictive at all, unlike Sansa."

>"At the end of Episode One, Dany and her fleet land at Dragonstone. Nobody says anything. She walks up the steps to the keep, and we follow her through the building until she reaches Stannis' old War Room. She looks out the window at the land ahead that used to belong to her family. She picks up one of the chess-like pieces on the table and looks at Tyrion, who has followed her up. She says one line: "Shall we begin?"

>FEEL CROSSHIT

ZERO!!!

>custody case

Your honor I give you 3 examples of her being a terrible mother. She already got 3 of her children killed!!!

it's 4 according to the show

So, will end battle be Bran vs Euron or Bran vs Jon? I think Bran vs Euron would be pretty interesting.

Show retconned it to 3.

They'll never make Bran interesting enough to get a big battle much less the end battle.

Dickless will go separately to Pyke to kill Euron so he won't take advantage after the Walkers are defeated.

And Jaqen H'ghar will be in King's Landing poisoning Cersei because she wouldn't pay the Iron Bank back or completely failed to.

Bran could "revive" Jon in a way to make him his temporary champion or vessel to do the shit that needs to be done to stop Euron fucking everything up.

Bran because he's perfect. Duh

How does this not also apply to arya

Havent fapped in a few days and now I just keep going back to this picture

Send help

Everyone sucks but Bran.

Bran and Euron interaction is all I ever wanted

Greenseerbowl

Bobby B went to early.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wpm131ChNFI

No, they won't take away Jon's agency

Cause Arya's cool and you KNOW she let him touch her tight little clam.

That's why Jon kept thinking of Arya when he was with Ygritte, his only other sexual experience was with Arya

But book Euron not pussy fag show euron

Based Jon thread thank you op

How likely do you think will happen?

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

What's I'm curious about is Thormund's comment about Jon having a small member is what will Dany think? Drogo was probably big (though he is partially Asian so may be tiny) but you just know Daario had a BWC, especially the first one from season three. Do you think Dany will give Jon an SPH session on the show? I'd like to see some femdom shit. Face sitting while she gives SPH maybe?

It's Tormund, not Thormund.

And Jon's member is only small because Tormund's is so large that everyone's small compared to him except Longspear.

>Jon's moniker when becoming king will be Jon The Small

From Watchersonthewall

>Anton Lesser and Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson are to travel to Seville. That is, Cersei’s new Hand Qyburn and his creation the FrankenMountain.

History will later think the "small" monker was ironic and that he was actually tall and thick as a castle wall

>adding another contender this late in the story

10/10, exactly the kind of thing the fat man would do. At least 2 more books until this shit is done.

Also giving double meaning to the time he met Tyrion and thought his shadow looked as tall as a king.

WE NEED TO GO DEEPER

>And who
>Are you?

So basically, a young girl "magically" disguises herself as an old man, acts the part convincingly, and kills an entire family (at least 20 or more Frey kids). But a group of the last surviving strong males can't even capture one fucking Wight without the help of a woman and her dragons? And one of the dragons ends up getting its shit kicked in? What a bunch of shit. I'm betting Arya's scene takes 10min and the Wight shit will last an entire episode. So fucking dumb.

A good dog is spotted
twitter.com/yeahclarke/status/793540053108715520

>mfw kit asked her to bend her knees so he would look taller

Kek, who can deny the leaks now?

You're probably right which is hilarious

Don't forget D&D have a feminist angle where all the women are spared but all the men are horrible monsters and deserve death.

Doubt they'll mention anything about the kids, or how some of those Freys might've had no part in the Red Wedding, or how Arya just widowed all these women who'll want revenge on someone.

blacked.com

Funnily enough i keep seeing aload of resistance to them because of the leaker's mistakes and not mentioning every little thing.

>young handsome famous rich
>crippling height complex where even something as simple as standing next to a girl triggers you

guess you cant have it all eh kit?

My favorite defense I see is that the leaker might've just had info about Spanish sets and which actors would be where and when and made things up based on that, forgetting that he got smaller details in those things right like the Dothraki taking Jon's boat, Ironborn not liking Theon, or Jon petting one of the dragons, though I admit the latter it seems it was Rhaegal instead of drogon and was a widely theorized jonautist event.

>go personally into wight infested territory where if it goes wrong, which you know it can and will, the North loses a King, a Valyrian Steel sword and a capable fighter

Why do the writers always make Jon retarded?

So are they ever going to do anything with the warlocks being after Dany or did the writers forget about that?

Its magic that wouldnt affect dany anymore or Jon so the writers threw it out.

Male wants to fuck Female.

It's as simple as that guys.

>go personally into wight infested territory to personally and physically tackle the bad guys rather than being weak and sending someone else to die if it goes wrong, which you know it can and will.

This is how GoT's target audience will see it because it's how D&D think. Jon thinking about the problem at hand and forming an educated, well founded response is too "boring", but dude did u see that badass awesome skellington fite episode wen Jon fought them with his magic sword?!?!

THIS

I think he has completely lost motivation, writing the books to him now is just another axe to grind before his heart eventually gives out, and he's to lazy to do it. We will never get a complete books series written by GRRM.

Fat man should just get a scribe to type for him.