Is this the elusive "alt-right alpha male" we keep hearing about?

Is this the elusive "alt-right alpha male" we keep hearing about?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yJxCdh1Ps48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no, just some random loser faggot. bait harder, libcuck

hes trolling. Get trolled faggot

looks pretty alpha to me

Fuck you liberal faggot. Kill yourself

Quick question, is Milo still a thing?

He hasn't really been a think since he admitted to going to a sexy party filled with underage boys. Everyone kind of universally agreed to leave that degenerate in the past.

I kinda thought it was because he got "fired" from Brietbart because he said he enjoyed being molested by a priest on the Joe Rogan show?

But yeah, Milo was good for some laughs but he had no real ideology

I support Trump but this isn't far off. A lot of reddit fags (plus a lot of Sup Forumstards) go out with a kekistani flag or a pepe shirt. There are times when memeing in irl is appropriate but these autistic fucks don't know how to meme.

And the worst part is these fucktards think THEY were the ones that won Trump the election

The fucktards you were mentioning make me embarrased to say that I support Trump. Trump himself doesn't make me embarrased but rather all the fucking baby boomers that support him. People hate the Democrats for supposedly "hating Israel" despite the fact that both parties support it. I personally don't mind the state of Israel existing but I think we should stop sending foreign aid to them.

>If he's not a conservacuck, he's a libcuck

Damn, I love your guys 2 sided mentality. You can only comprehend one or two perspectives.. and that's why you'll always be conditioned poorfags.

You remind me of my favorite gif on the whole internet, OP

No matter who is in charge the US will ALWAYS support Israel. And its not because the US is full of 'good goyim', its because Israel is a democratic nation in a part of the world full of dictatorships and monarchies. And the US will always a democratic nation.

A man hitting a woman? The retarded left and the retarded right finally killing themselves off?

only the sith deal in absolutes

god I wish both sides would just die the fuck off already

MAGA

strategic military positioning. That's why the US proxies all the asian and euro countries. Any country with a US military base is a US proxy.

Assuming he's serious he's put himself out there directly supporting his beliefs and showcasing the things he enjoys, even if he's being cringe about it. Assuming he's trolling he's committed to the bit, making a spectacle of himself while leaving his face uncovered where everyone can see and possibly identify him. Either way, he's more alpha than you'll ever be OP.

"Gonna cry, libtard snowflake? Sure, kid. Cuck cuck cuck!!"

yes

/thread

Defending our genetic superiority

youtube.com/watch?v=yJxCdh1Ps48

>dick riding a troll
Yea, he's so amazing user! He could be in silicon valley making 8 figs in equity doing a startup, but no, he's out trolling some fat flyover trump cucks with time, effort, and money he spent on props to do so.

You're right he's so alpha.

are you implying that women shouldn't be allowed to feel repercussion for their degenerate actions? that's pretty sexist m8

>that's not how genetics work, sir
>also, highly arguable

No way! the alt-right are proud noble utra-masculine saviors of the white race!

Say it loud and proud brother!
We need to save our superior genes from the lesser races!
(ps I'm totally white underneath my fancy dress-up suit)

Fuck you lyingt shill!
We are THE most successful and intelligent people in the world while you're just crying liberal poverty tears!

keked at the guy in the middle left

What's even funnier is the guy on the far right (lulz). I mean, the Detroit Red Wings?!

Nothing more alpha than punching a hipster chick...if we could all only be so brave...

this is just giving faggots an excuse to be faggots irl

>stooping to shoop an athiest-loser OC from 10 years ago.

I can watch that video for hours on repeat.

Yup that's the guy

>A man hitting a woman? The retarded left and the retarded right finally killing themselves off?
She was tossing glass bottles with lit firecrackers in them... not a friendly thing to do.

This is him here. Stop messing around guys

trumpkins confirmed pedophiles.

And the sad thing is come 2020 Trump is going to dump the alt-right like the garbage they are